PDA

View Full Version : fps bugs like hell..

[TgR]KILLER
06-10-03, 23:15
just downloaded the new patches and went ingame.. but something is fucked up like mad..

i got a stable 50ish ping.. but my fps is going nuts.. from 70/80 it suddenly drops down to 3/4 every few seconds.. its like i lag like fuck but its my fps going shit.. its way more worse in TH then in NC tho.. i din't change anything on my system or nc.. wtf is wrong ? :(

Richard Angelus
06-10-03, 23:34
hmmm i have this too (but also before the patch 190)

fps in my TG App at the same place....
23-70
very fast fps changes....

don't know how to fix this....
i think I must reinstall Win :D

[TgR]KILLER
07-10-03, 00:24
i din't change anything and this windows install is just a few weeks old :/ don't know what happend but i sure din't have it before this patch..

SorkZmok
07-10-03, 00:28
I have that all the time. Even before the lastest patch.

I`ve got a ping of 80 all the time and fps of 20 to 30 (crap o_O) but all the time they drop dead for some seconds. Doesnt happen all the time but when that happens in a fight its damn annoying cause i cant hit shit then....

Ozambabbaz
07-10-03, 00:37
my FRE rate got upped by some 800% sofar after 190+191.

been disconnected to login screen some 7 times in 5 hours play with no synching, straight from fluent gameplay to naught.

Richard Angelus
07-10-03, 00:52
oh yeah "fps drop to dead" my main problem :(

/Edit: i didn't changed anything too....
played with this config near 5 month

Vid Gamer
07-10-03, 00:59
Where have the GM's and Devs gone?

sparrowtm
07-10-03, 01:18
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Where have the GM's and Devs gone?

Cuba.

[TgR]KILLER
07-10-03, 15:35
seems like i got it in more games.. time to boot up norton ghost O.o lets get a clean install on it.. see if it does anything..

ZoneVortex
07-10-03, 15:53
QuE!! of PIMP was saying last night that his FPS is totally messed since these two patches as well....

[TgR]KILLER
07-10-03, 15:54
wee windows is clean again.. just moving my dad's fav's and my docs back into place.. or else he's gonna go pissed @ me for losing all shit again hehe we'll see if it dit anything good.. can't do more :/

ARG.. stupid me forgot to backup his own my docs lolol.. lost my own shit and saved my dad and bro's stuff.. :/

Maarten
07-10-03, 15:59
When I found myself having FPS problems or more then one FRE in an hour, I reboot my comp. Fixes the problem... :)

[TgR]KILLER
07-10-03, 17:37
WIN!

ran a nice norton ghost.. clean windows install in 10 min.. and nc runs smooth again. don't know what the prob was lol but its gone :D

Spy<VS>Spy
07-10-03, 20:54
i installed my new MSI geforce 4 FX 5600, a 128 meg card. i can over clock that bitch to hell and back and i'm getting worse frame rates with that then my geforce 3 TI 200, i average about 15 fps in populated area's and about 8 in a big battle with monks.

the most powerful machine in the world i am convinced cant run this thing at a stable 30 FPS is all sitations...fuck me if i know why...i'd love a GM or necron techie to get on and solve the mystory's to get higher fps durring battle or just moving around. i keep upgrading but it seems like the better my system gets the worse i do.