PDA

View Full Version : Uranus goes RP

Lisino
06-10-03, 19:31
pls look here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78005)

i hope to see ya

Opiate
06-10-03, 19:38
What I still don't understand is why all hostile relations have to be abandoned in these kind of events to RP :confused:

IMO, having a drink with your worst enemies is NOT RP

Jesterthegreat
06-10-03, 19:41
yes but your friends may be enemies with each other...

this leads to alot of 'ill only go if he isnt!'

this leads to uTs sitting alone in pepper pub lol

and thats not as fun as a big meeting ^.^

GambitFlame
06-10-03, 19:43
Yes i can just see me walking into that then some noob ass Sync pk's me.

Originally posted by Opiate

IMO, having a drink with your worst enemies is NOT RP

lol thats so true, i mean would you do it IRL....i doubt it

I'll be quiet now ;)

Jesterthegreat
06-10-03, 19:46
Originally posted by GambitFlame
Yes i can just see me walking into that then some noob ass Sync pk's me.

oh ill be armed incase of syncs... but i will be defensive, not start anything

and i think i will have PA in my inv (not that there is any point... as a pistol spy with a kami in [uncapped too] i wont be able to put it on if something kicks off... and the -30 int makes me just off stealth 1 again... so ill just die i think lol)

still... i hung out with syncs on Mars' birthday and they were cool then, only 1 tried to start a shouting match, so i think it could be ok

Original monk
06-10-03, 19:47
yust yell over the tradechannel (and ooc ffcourse) that there is a roleplay event and lots off people will come automatically (i hope) there has to be atleast 1 time where all hostile clans and factions can be togheter to enjoy a good glass off cron 55 beer, shake some booty and have a blast instead of blasting eachoter :)

Whiety Bulger
06-10-03, 19:48
You could role play that that two rivials meet for a peaceful drink and end up sprayen libby in each others face

{MD}GeistDamnit
06-10-03, 19:54
muhahahaha :angel:

Rieper
07-10-03, 01:30
lol, im coming along.. but if we coulld all get drunk, sYn insults syncs, people take sides,CA runners flood the place and BLAM! barfight ensues.. then neutral SSC ppus come and rezz ya all :D

Dribble Joy
07-10-03, 02:05
I think that something will blatently happen, it has too. Wouldn't be a good event then.
Peacefull party suddenly turns barroom slauter house. (20 men in 1 man out :D)

Oath
07-10-03, 02:33
would be nice if we could actually knock people out, or hit em with chairs / bottles lol.

Thatd pwn,

andill be there, hope everyone respects the ceasefire, if not il have to sex em to death with my boomstick.

SirSensi
07-10-03, 03:47
Originally posted by Rieper
lol, im coming along.. but if we coulld all get drunk, sYn insults syncs, people take sides,CA runners flood the place and BLAM! barfight ensues.. then neutral SSC ppus come and rezz ya all :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and that will prolly happen too ;)

I'll try to be there, and conforming to the rules...
it is a party afterall, and it's not often that we get to go to a party that is thrown by an enemy...

Rieper
07-10-03, 10:32
fighting is gonna be needed... drinks get boring after a while :p

[SP]Ostrich
07-10-03, 10:36
I might gatecrash...

sounds fun ^^

GambitFlame
07-10-03, 17:48
Bring on the revenge drone

muahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Rieper
07-10-03, 20:36
lol.. we all see revenge ont he screen.. no one sees that tag.. and blam. everyone takes a health hit.. PA goes on, Weapons come out.. sides are taken..

gawr.. this could pwn. :D