PDA

View Full Version : KK Fix Appy's

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 18:40
OKay We all know that copbots reside in neocron no where else RIGHT? okay good ANd when you go into your neocron aparment you can draw your wepon Yes? Good Okay then why when you go to Military base or Tech Haven Or even Twlight Guardian And go into your apparment What do you hear when you try to pull out your uber cs? (*Drop that wepon*) WTF THere are no copbots in TG or TH or even MB Imagian that ... EVEN TG neocros sworn enimy HAs the copbot voice in the appy and can use wepons this is obsurd Fix it .. Make neocron appys not able to pull out wepons and TG FA MB be able to pull out yur wepons seeign as its an outzone area Doesnt it sound right?

( DOY needs to be able to pull out wepons Anywhere ^^ be fun hunh?)

naimex
06-10-03, 18:44
dude... think ur bugged..

dont think there are anyone else who CANT draw weapons in TG or TH.. i have no problems doing so..

evs
06-10-03, 18:45
been asked before this one, but the main reason is that there needs to be a safe place for a player to spawn.

especially for new none le peeps.
outside the appt in TG you can draw weps, tho in plaza you cant.
hence reversed.

i agree the voice needs changing tho

Leebzie
06-10-03, 18:45
I mean... its kinda unrealistic not physically being able to pull out your weapon. if only we could invent an exploit free working copbot system. (lol , and yes , I accept that its required atm... but if we did have that copbot system... it wouldnt be)

Not gonna happen tho eh :p ?

Marx
06-10-03, 18:46
Its so that people in those areas/factions have safe areas to chill.

duh.

I agree that the idea of copbots there is redundant, perhaps they can have it as a 'secure zone' instead of a 'COPbot monitored zone'.

dem0n
06-10-03, 18:50
Started apps, imo, have to be safezones... but I agree Marx the copbot voice is redundant.

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 18:59
Yes excatly there are no copbots in tg Tg hates copbots and they have the voice? . but no its not reasonable to be able to pull out your wepon in neocron apatments when its supusto be a safe zone and when you are in outzone Tg TH MB you cannot pull out a wepon an apparment.. if u think playrs needa a "safe place" then they need to stay in neocron TH TG MB are for Outzone players if you are that faction u understand and accept the lifestyle .. they are rebelous and fightign people ?? not not be the same way ..

Sokaris
06-10-03, 19:07
i can't pull a gun in my tg appartment either.. i get the good ol copbot voice..

which i think it's funny i can pull a weapon in tg but not in my own appartment there..

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 19:10
Yeah its gay

Viduus[JBX]
06-10-03, 19:10
Originally posted by dem0n
Started apps, imo, have to be safezones... but I agree Marx the copbot voice is redundant.

Since you can't draw weapons there (secure zones), having copbots there at all is redundant.

Seems to me you should be UNABLE to enter those zones if your SL is at negative whatever.

GR Lockdown in secure zones for people with neg. sl., just like the security settings for OPs.

Elevators that won't allow you to go to ground floor if your SL is @ -whatever. So you could GR to your apt. but you're stuck there, or can GR to an outside location, but no entry into Plaza or VR.

CopBots covering the entrances on the hostile side (as it has been lately) and maybe* on the friendly side as well. Since they'd be right at a zone change it would be viable at that point to have "reserves"/backups come flying in as need arises, instead of constantly.

But a turdload of cb's all over secure areas does nothing except lag everybody out.

There are soooo many CBs in fact that they're starting to go insane.
The other day the one that's standing smack-dab in front of the Plaza4 enter A apartments was falling down & saying "This cannot beeeeee......"... then resetting and doing it all over again.
Another in the adjoining hall was standing & falling by the wall doing the same thing.

Change "how" you make it secure.

As for apartments, there's no reason at all that someone can't draw a weap in one. Not even noob apt.s should be restricted.
But perhaps SL should have a factor of 1.x -> 2 in someone's pad.

Marx
06-10-03, 19:13
The thread isn't about that big-guy.

It's about how a COPbot tells you to put your weapon away in TG apps, etc.

Its been agreed that they (the apps themselves) should remain safezones - but the voice needs to go.

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 19:15
yes its a bug or a gm is dooing it i go to vio 3 all the time and all the copbos are dooing thta fall down and pop back up (no this cannot be) yeah pretty gay .. yes need all apps open period no restrictions

Viduus[JBX]
06-10-03, 19:17
Yeah I had that down there, but I pasted over it when I moved a line, heh -- edited.

But Marx, I seriously disagree with apartments being safe zones.
The only people that can get in are the people you let in... that's as much security as you need....

GambitFlame
06-10-03, 19:19
Originally posted by naimex
dude... think ur bugged..

dont think there are anyone else who CANT draw weapons in TG or TH.. i have no problems doing so..

Dude read the thread title, he was referring to the appys but still you can draw weapons in TH appys just not TG or MB o_O

Marx
06-10-03, 19:21
Dead Bodies - the reason TG's and people hang in NC, is because NC is one big safezone, their city is an anarchy zone, and because of that, is hard to work out of.

KK compensated for this by making their Appartments safe zones so as people can work out of their apps without fear of getting ganked by players.

This was quite thoughtful on KK's side, yet people don't like this because they can simply go to Neocron. Once Neocrons doors are barred, you'll see much more tradeskillers working out of their TG apps, or clan appies much like Papilla's Twist (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76671&highlight=Papilla) on Pluto (and soon other servers).

Viduus[JBX]
06-10-03, 19:26
Actually, that would be cool -- no safezones in-city, just apartments... so you would have to run to Dave's to get the BP made, then to Al's to get it built.... would reduce a lot of the Plaza 1 mayhem....

It would be cool in that case to be able to allow / disallow clan apartment GR's to members. -- so instead of just APARTMENT in the GR list you would be able to pick any apartment you have ownership of, or the clan apartment....
----------
Edit: (incomplete post heh)

This would encourage people to join clans since they'd have less need to run around 3 or 4 times to get one item built --> and the tradskiller of choice may not necessarily be close to the complimenting skill... (research -> cst)

Poking would be a pain in the gonads too, otherwise....

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 19:29
If YOur scared and want to be safe dont be TG Tg has the most enimies in the game by switching to that faction you are making a decision you are making a statment dont go to tg just for the name and be a puxxy and hide in neocron TG understands what Tg means and they chose that by chosing the faction so why do they need a safe aparment no one can get in cept u unless u let them in thats as safe as u need it ..

Marx
06-10-03, 19:30
Dead, your ignorant - just shut up.

GambitFlame
06-10-03, 19:33
lol

pwned

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 19:35
No this is my post u shut up if you dont like it dont stay and talk in MY POST everyones entitled to there own opionin not to being an asshole on my post

GambitFlame
06-10-03, 19:36
asshole is such a strong word ;)

Cant you call him a naughty man or something :angel:

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 19:39
^^ it is but its the right word for this enconter.. Al i did was make a post and wanted everyones input and for kk to make a decision i diddnt ask for people to come and start with lauange etc..

Marx
06-10-03, 19:40
Originally posted by Dead Bodies
No this is my post u shut up if you dont like it dont stay and talk in MY POST everyones entitled to there own opionin not to being an asshole on my post

I agree Gambit, asshole is a strong word.

The simple fact is Dead - you speak from the point of view that has not experienced what its like to try and tradeskill in the Canyon, TH, or MB.

If you have, like myself - you would understand and appreciate my position; and in turn, KK's position.

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 19:55
Who are you to tell me what i have and have not experienced You dont know me . I have done trade skills im Th and TG i do just fine im not scared of a tangent runnign in and killing me accually i feel more safe in tg then i do in neocron when u walk in pp you dont know who's gunna kill u in tg i am tg and i know none of my enimes will ever come in they would be risking there life granted there is less peopel to work with your tradeskill vs neocron but there is no problem with doing anything in TH MB or TG

Marx
06-10-03, 20:02
Your inexperience is obvious.

You advertise that you're working out of TG Canyon, people will come and gank you. This is why you don't see it happening - people learned their lesson earlier on.

Those that do tradeskill out of TG on Pluto - do it in Papilla's Twist, why? So they can do their job without fear of molestation.

And you go on and on about, "ONOZ, U HAV DOOR 4 SAFET". Guess what, you're working - advertising on the trade channel - unless you know every player and his or her alts, you have no clue as to the faction or personal motivation of the player on the other side.

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 20:10
YOu think to in depth not everyone in the game has a background motive most people are just trying to get what they need done lvl up and collect what they need.. they dont sit there and plan.. ohh ahh a cst in TG im going to go have him build my hl then im gunna get on my tank and kill him Muhaaa NO thats not what its like pull your head out of your ass Tg is the safest place for a TG Even the slightest sight of a red name/faction is immedatly shot kill first ask questions later thats how tg is if its not like that for you then u just had some bad encounters

Marx
06-10-03, 20:15
Originally posted by Dead Bodies
YOu think to in depth not everyone in the game has a background motive most people are just trying to get what they need done lvl up and collect what they need.. they dont sit there and plan.. ohh ahh a cst in TG im going to go have him build my hl then im gunna get on my tank and kill him Muhaaa NO thats not what its like pull your head out of your ass Tg is the safest place for a TG Even the slightest sight of a red name /faction is immedatly shot kill first ask questions later thats how tg is if its not like that for you then u just had some bad encounters

No, Capped or near cap players get bored.

Boredom leads to villany.

Villany leads to what I stated above.

And no - Anti-TG runners can run through TG with ease. I've done it myself on numerous occasions, how do you think I got inq 4 for my tanks when I found people wouldn't bother getting it for me? I mean, hell - the TG guards are fucking retards.

You think too much - that's your problem. The simple fact that you don't want to realise is, there's a method to the madness, and things are the way they are because thats the way they need to be.

Dead Bodies
06-10-03, 20:18
all that is just you man not everyone else you may have ran through tg becasue no one was ther but i GARENTEE you if people wer there ud be shot down in 2 quaters of a second You just have bad experiences i have maxed characters i dont think up diobolical plans of how to screw everyone thats just your own bad luck .....

KK Close This Forum Convo Is Off Topic...

Garm
06-10-03, 20:21
Closed per your request.

--Garm