PDA

View Full Version : Synaptic Impairment

Phatso
06-10-03, 18:33
I was just wondering how hard it would be to get Synaptic impairment set so it shows you like psi spells at the side

with your drugs and your buffs, so that you can see how much you got left with out having to go into the RPOS

just looking to see what other people think about the idea ?

naimex
06-10-03, 18:39
no one else posted so...

i think it would be very nice.. cuz as you say.. it is kinda annoying to have to open rpos to see it...

just like a psi spell in the corner.. but with a dropping percentage so you can see how much SI u still have.

Phatso
06-10-03, 18:42
Ahhh so some one agree with me, i wonder how hard it would be to get it put in a patch soon :p

im sure it would not be too hard for them to do,

Ryuben
06-10-03, 18:47
lol they would probly impliment the idea perfectly...

however after patching it they would realise that doom reapers droped Implant 1's and launchers dropped rares o_O

:lol: :) :lol:

Richard Slade
06-10-03, 18:49
And not to forget that while having synap up all aggies drop MC5 parts :p

Phatso
06-10-03, 18:53
hehehe yeah that would proberly happen

but anyone know how long the servers down for ?

Kenjuten
09-10-03, 00:55
Very nice idea, but if anything it will work like how the LE works whenever you take it off or put it on. And I don't exactly find it helpful knowing I still have the damn thing on me or am still putting it on me when it doesn't tell me exactly how long I have to wait for. I have to open the RPOS anyway to see approximately how much time I have left.

If KK makes SI reading outside of the RPOS convenient, then I'll give it a nod. Thus, according to how you stated your idea, I give this idea a Yes.

Somehow I doubt they'll change the output stuff on the screens outside of the RPOS just to show exactly how much left in SI you have to go, though.

kurai
09-10-03, 10:23
This would be an ideal thing to put in that currently wasted space at bottom right of RPOS.

User interface real estate is at a premium, and a big chunk of it is currently used for that pointless "heartbeat" monitor, which tells you precisely fuck all different from the Stamina bar right next to it.

SigmaDraconis
09-10-03, 10:49
I honeslty dont care...only time i watch my SI is when im LoMing..and my RPOS is open anyway.

what they fuckign NEED to do is make additional status effects stack on TOP of current ones..nto wedge them under the current ones so yur buffs and shields go flying up out of view after u meet a toxic happy APU.... :P

Wannabe
09-10-03, 10:54
Sigma, just like me ^^ It's actually, besides my anti-shield, the only weapon I have againts PPUs :\

The idea is good, voted YES for it. Seeing 19 YES votes and 0 NO votes looks promising =)

I also got some ideas for RPOS, like a real time clock. Too many times I checked my cell phone just to see it's 4am in the morning :p

// Wannabe

Kenjuten
09-10-03, 14:20
Sigma, the game sorts the buffs/effects on you based on how long it takes for the stuff to finish/disappear. I don't think it's possible unless they rework basic gamecode, even if it seems easy.

Candaman
09-10-03, 14:23
Yeah did u know that F00?