PDA

View Full Version : El Farid not in patch notes, you fixed it, right KK?

Whitestuff
06-10-03, 18:29
Erm, is the El Farid GR still broken? You stand RIGHT NEXT TO IT and it says that it cannot be reached. And while you are at it, when you GR to El Farid, MAKE US GR INTO THE GR ROOM, not out in the middle of the desert.

This was the only bug that bothered me b/c I could still target those nameless PEs and kill them and/or heal them, but one of my n00b characters needs the "unreachable" El Farid GR. Fix it please. it'll take you 2 seconds KK.

Load_HeavyLoad
06-10-03, 18:32
I hate that too

Whitestuff
06-10-03, 18:34
Its just really annoying when your clan organizes EVERY HUNT from there and the only 2 characters you have that have it are near capped and are boring as all piss to play as.

dem0n
06-10-03, 18:38
I reported the bugged El GR and I got a reply 'It's a known bug that will get fixed within the next few patches'. So rest assured, KK is working on it.

garyu69
06-10-03, 18:40
I hope you mentioned the Escador Oasis GR problem too.

You GR in and are kindly met by two Terrormaulers who gladly burn you to ash :(

ericdraven
06-10-03, 18:42
The problem with Escador is that the room with the GR is too low so that you are moved to the reset point.

If you duck right before you rep to Escador you will appear - as supposed - at the GR.

Whitestuff
06-10-03, 18:42
They need to fix it now! I am tired of these bugs being created that make aspects of the game unplayable (IE broken GRs and missions that cannot be completed etc etc).

These are bugs that, when they are identified, should be fixed ASAP!