PDA

View Full Version : reporting a bug - after death inv items morphed

greploco
06-10-03, 18:06
is this happening to anyone else? I have a fresh game install and this is occuring.

so far it's been fixed if I relog.

it was a little scary, I had this item that was out of place in my inventory - a non working medkit with some odd characters next to it. so I threw it down on the ground to get rid of it ----- only to see my CS lying on the ground in plaza 2. luckily I was able to pick it up again.

\\Fényx//
06-10-03, 18:19
Originally posted by greploco
is this happening to anyone else? I have a fresh game install and this is occuring.

so far it's been fixed if I relog.

it was a little scary, I had this item that was out of place in my inventory - a non working medkit with some odd characters next to it. so I threw it down on the ground to get rid of it ----- only to see my CS lying on the ground in plaza 2. luckily I was able to pick it up again.

been happening for mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonths..... :(

FireWall
06-10-03, 18:32
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
been happening for mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonths..... :(

try years.. heh

\\Fényx//
06-10-03, 18:33
Originally posted by FireWall
try years.. heh

every o in my previous post resembles a month o_O

Leebzie
06-10-03, 18:41
eeek what if your rare got used up and was injected into you like a medkit O_o

"ARHGHGGHGHG"

Ultima
06-10-03, 18:50
this has been happening since beta;

person A: I can't implant my headbone
me: I bet your trying to implant a Milky Wren into ya head
person A: Wot you on about mate?? 8|
me: trust me relog
person A: ugh ok brb
person A: lol im in sync .. brb
person A: dam got no items now .. brb again
person A: ugh mouse click bug
person A: ah thats better, why is there a milky wren in my processor?
me: lol :lol: