PDA

View Full Version : Simple solutions for 4 common complaints..

RayBob
06-10-03, 17:39
1. Locked GRs make it too difficult to get around.

Add just 3-4 more non-warzone GRs. I realize this has been suggested many times before, but it is such a simple solution to a almost daily complaint I can't understand why it has not been done yet. Particularly when KK themselves said they were going to add them months ago. Also, add 3-4 more ASGs.

2. The drop rate of techs is too low.

I don't agree with this but many people complain about it. I think the drop rate is fine but that there are simply too many useless techs polluting the tech pool. I won't go into the full list here, but I had a post a while back on the subject and I think there were some 140 techs that could easily be eliminated.

3. No more turrets in the UG = UG spawn point camping.

KK clearly wants clans to be able to defend their OPs evinced by the ability to GR directly into their UG area without synaptic impairment. At present, the game checks the GR settings of the OP before it allows anybody to GR in. This same sort of check could be used to restrict access to the UG entirely, based on the security setting the owning clan has selected. Also, the time between hacking layers should be increased from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. This will give a defending clan about 8-10 minutes to get to the OP and prepare to defend.

4. Stun turrets

Stun turrets already have a strong stunning effect. However, the "pushing" effect should eliminated. I don't think it was ever intended.

These are 4 issues that people complain about almost every day. I think they could make a whole lot of people happy with these changes and they are easy to implement.

Ray

death&decay
06-10-03, 17:51
Can I get a cold b33r and a pizza aswell?

icarium
06-10-03, 17:52
i agree on all counts m8, but all the posts havent changed it so far :( tbh i dont think KK are listening anyway :mad: