PDA

View Full Version : couple questions

greploco
06-10-03, 17:30
ok, I have not played in ages, since like the beginning of this year

could someone explain a two things to me

1) what does the LE actually do now?

2) what are the drop rules?

I've searched the forums a bit, but it's a mess, I can't tell if the info is current too.

athon
06-10-03, 17:35
1. The LE (Law Enforcer) allows you to go anywhere without the worry of being PK'd (there are some exploits which allow LE users to be killed, but a screenshot mailed to KK should 'fix' the exploiters). It has no effect on the experiance you get.

2. Do you mean player drops (as in SL (Soul Light) vs locked slots / number of items dropped or the items dropped by monsters? Not sure there's many definable rules about mob drops (or perhaps rather there's too many to list really). All 3* mobs drop rare parts or rare items (eg. Kamikaze chips from DoY Kamikaze troops) except for cop and storm bots.

Athon Solo

Dribble Joy
06-10-03, 17:37
LE basically stops you being killed in pvp (exept with AoE, that still needs to be addressed)

You now drop a belt that contains one of the 10 most expensive items in your inv and quick-slots, exept your no. 1 'safe' slot.
Imps don't drop unless they are in your inv to begin with.
If you are in a warzone (any zone with an OP) you drop nothing.
If you have rerally bad sl you drop 5 items.

Loads of other stuff but you didn't ask :D

athon
06-10-03, 17:39
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
You now drop a belt that contains one of the 10 most expensive items in your inv and quick-slots, exept your no. 1 'safe' slot.

Also, under normal SL (not sure about red SL), you do not drop epic items (you do drop 'temp' epic items tho).

And if you have an LE in you never drop a belt.

Athon Solo

AxeMan
06-10-03, 17:40
LE = 1 less brain slot, cant join a clan and you can only be buffed/healed/ressurected by another LE runner

you only drop 1 item into a quick belt unless;
you have -16 sl (or is it -32) then you drop 5 items.
in warzones its 1 less item that drops (ie in a warzone a +ive sl = no drop)
you dont drop implanted implants, ammo, keys, junk, nor the item in quick slot 1. theres still some debate about whether epic items drop (i dont think they do)

greploco
06-10-03, 17:57
that's good, brings me up to date on those

Eledhbrant
06-10-03, 18:34
Also with really negative soullight you CAN drop the item in Slot 1, even in a warzone.