PDA

View Full Version : NC animalia

dem0n
06-10-03, 15:31
Despite the grand breathtaking scenes and fantastic graphical additions... for me it's the little things that matter.One of the things that I really liked about the city was the flying birds and the flying NCPD vehicles. I asked GMs nearly about 10 times whats wrong with this? They've all avoided to give me a straight answer and tell me if it's a client or server side problem they can't haggle with atm. Actualy, I never even got a reply that they intend to work on this problem at all. How can you work on DoY when the lights texture is not properly aligned in the plaza subway so you get a metal bar being your lightsource? When is KK going to start fixing these small problems before they anticipate for something grander? I feel so stupid having to report a bug that a white pigeon is stuck on the floor in every VR lvl 1 app. Whats the deal with this? Why is it so hard that its been a very long time and that the birds are still stuck in their spawn points? Do they even realise how much life and dynamics they bring to the city? I don't know why, but it's just the way I feel... the city is empty without them. Is there hope that sometime soon I will see the birds roaming the sky in NC again? It's just too monotomic atm.

viscious666
06-10-03, 15:34
[nods] i agree. I remember in beta 4 i use to walk into plaza 3 and get shot ( i thought it was the fly mo-biles but it was just some cop =-(( ) eh, cheese is good-

SovKhan
06-10-03, 15:34
i enjoy sitting on the bench in plaza 1 and watching the rats roam around hah. adds that much extra i think.

•Super|\|ova•
06-10-03, 17:51
I loved those hovervehicles too. All they do now is they are stuck to a wall at p3 and p1.

greploco
06-10-03, 18:09
maybe all the cops are on the ground, each sector has like 4 times as many cops on the ground.

not a big big deal, but yeah, those little touches were pretty cool