PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion - Top Three Things? Good things

garyu69
06-10-03, 15:13
It annoys me seeing all these Negative threads that always end up moaning about the same things.

So, This is a positive one. Give me your Top 3 Things that you really enjoy about Neocron and that keeps you playing.

Come on don't be shy tell us.

[list=1]
Lots of fun to play
Great Community in game and out game
It can be anytime of day and you can have fun jumoing into Neocron
[/list=1]

May aswell make the usual request in all these threads..... MAKE ME STICKY!

Jaggeh
06-10-03, 15:21
1. Droning is the coolest thing since sliced bread
2. The vehicles remind me of when i played Tribes/T2
3. The community is alright :D

Marx
06-10-03, 15:22
1.) Interesting Community
2.) Responsive dev-type-folk (more responsive than any other game I've encountered.)
3.) The Subliminal messages that make you ache for more.

\\Fényx//
06-10-03, 15:24
1. The fact the game's fun because just about everyone on pluto wants to kill me :rolleyes:
2. eXo.... heh.... their always good for a laugh o_O :lol:
3. PVP... Best PVP for any mmorpg out there, shame that some people are llama's and have to use every underhand tactic ever :rolleyes: ;)

naimex
06-10-03, 18:38
1) it pays of being a monk again.. was nerfed to inusability at some point.

2) harder mobs.. gives a challenge instead of pow pow pow pow pow pow.. you lost 2 hít points..

3) more items to get... (want mooore want moooore !!! always want more :P but at least there are more than before :D)

Agent FunHead
06-10-03, 18:51
Hmmm Top 3 things about NC lemme think...

Oh Yeah I know,

1 - Skinning up a joint before an OP battle

2 - Skinning up a joint before re-entering a cave

3 - Skinning up a joint after Ive been killed

Theres loads more but they r my top 3

P.S. Marx Has The Best Banner I Have Ever Seen!

Hats off to u! Far better than some ghey anim of a PE or Tank tellin u how much they like pwning in a homo-erotic fasion

Asigoth
06-10-03, 22:03
1) The Environment (sounds, graphics. You notice it ALOT more when your a newbie and aren't just grinding away/dont know any better)

2) FPS-like gameplay (Always hated just turning on 'attack' and watching my character kill something. Now I get to chase it down and shoot it to death! YAY!)

3) The community (Despite the constant whining, you guys are a great group of people :) )