PDA

View Full Version : The new copbots

jernau
06-10-03, 14:47
NOTE : NOT A HIGH PRIORITY.

Could someone move them around a bit please so they look more natural? Several of them are standing in doorways, blocking lifts and generally making the place untidy.

If a GM can move them that would be cool but if they are hard-coded it can certainly wait.

Whiety Bulger
06-10-03, 14:54
Theres one at saturn HEW in plaza thats standing in the middle of a desk

switchback
06-10-03, 15:18
o_O damn copbots

jernau
06-10-03, 16:28
The 2 that I find most annoying are in P4.

One is blocking the door to P1 and the other is not far away in front of the lift doors.

There is also one in P1 that looks rather lost near Yokarma.

enablerbr
06-10-03, 16:31
i'd say most of the new copbots look hap-hazardly placed in game. sort of just throw a few extra in without any planing.

at least give the extra copbots some sort of patrol route script. to give them life.

Heavyporker
06-10-03, 17:59
Amen.

I have been annoyed with the reinforcement's haphazard placement. This does not foster confidence within me about CityAdmin's ability to plan tactically or stratgetically.

If cityadmin could add patrol scripting to the copbots, excellent.

Otherwise, place them in places where they would work most effectively, like two or more to each public GR in the city, or stationing them up on the second levels of the citysectors, affording them the high ground in case of attack. (TG Guards already capitalize upon this strategy - they take advantage of the multiple ledges to rain deadly fire down on opponents.

zii
06-10-03, 18:08
TG guards need the advantage since, compared to CopBots they're children. Give 'em Y-Rep firepower :-)

Ultima
06-10-03, 18:14
yes it would be cool if some of the copbots had patrol routes, and even every so oftern you could catch them eating a doughnut or two at your local cafe.

And if ya tried talking to them in the cafe they would tell you they are on important police business go and bother another copbot!

lol

zapdos
06-10-03, 18:17
Just cancel the safe zones and ill move them for u :P

Dajuda
06-10-03, 18:33
Just get yourself a Drone Combat Boost 3 from a PPU and move them yourself with scout drones.