06-10-03, 11:26
is it possible to get into outzone 7

and is there really an entertainment centre out there somewhere

\\Fényx//
06-10-03, 11:29
Originally posted by switchback
and is there really an entertainment centre out there somewhere

:lol:

hehe who told you that, it's a factory out there... afaik it may be made into another 'dungeon' for leveling but i have no idea lol...

OZ 7 atm is blocked off, the map needed reworking due to some mapping and clipping errors or soemthing along those lines

Richard Slade
06-10-03, 12:36
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
:lol:

hehe who told you that, it's a factory out there... afaik it may be made into another 'dungeon' for leveling but i have no idea lol...

OZ 7 atm is blocked off, the map needed reworking due to some mapping and clipping errors or soemthing along those lines

And that was...
Well a while ago
About when they started talking DoY:p
It'll also be done Soon(TM)

Jesterthegreat
06-10-03, 13:01
i hear OZ8 will become an entertainment centre... but dont think there is one now (unless you count the dull + dreary OZ Mall)

Oath
06-10-03, 13:04
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
i hear OZ8 will become an entertainment centre... but dont think there is one now (unless you count the dull + dreary OZ Mall)

There's an outzone mall???

Ive missed so much.

I hate myself.

Jesterthegreat
06-10-03, 13:09
put it this way... its a big Yo's :p

it is embarassing... but if anti-city are ever KoS in NC it will be the place in NC for the bad boys to hang out i guess... new tradeskill area?

Oath
06-10-03, 13:16
oh you mean the one thats supposedly part of the subway?

Jesterthegreat
06-10-03, 13:18
no... the 3 floor one thats like a big warehouse

\\Fényx//
06-10-03, 13:29
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
no... the 3 floor one thats like a big warehouse

Ya I remember stumbling on that place..... the whole zone has like lowtech and hightech guns and ammo, a group of psi guy's, all buyer YO's and drugs etc... The zone has everything in onje place, their all hidden though rofl :lol: and all are bad quality but cheap...

Jesterthegreat
06-10-03, 13:30
yup... not worth goin to really

switchback
06-10-03, 15:13
never been, will go when i can be arsed