PDA

View Full Version : i am getting...so FUCKING tired of bugs.

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 05:34
ok, im going to have to say first, i just LOVE GETTING STUCK TO WALLS AND PUSHED AROUND because of stun traps. these things SHOULD BE REMOVED LIKE FUCKING PARASHOCKS.

that leads me to my next thing, for a clan who is complaning on the forums RIGHT before this fight, they sure do seem to be hypicrits. an "unnamed tank" (you know who you are, gangster rap thug who was killed, ahem) placing stun traps IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CLAN pushing us all over. apparently they thought it was funny.

then theres the classic, "your in the middle of an OP fight, so im going to make your computer go into an all of a sudden sync"

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/syncing.JPG

then theres the next thing. PPU monks, decide who wins and loses the battle. i dotn give a fucking rats ass what you say, you can have 5 PPU's and 1 APU fighting a group of 1 PPU and 5 tanks and the 1 APU will win.

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/monks.JPG

i am getting SO SICK of this shit, it isnt even funny.

most people know my account expires in 3 days, and im thinking about not even coming back for DoY, if and when it comes out. i honosly have a feeling that within the next 2 months theres going to be a major post by MJS stating that in 3 months they are disscontinuing the game.

fuckin sell your rolex martin and pay for a couple extra programmers to get higherd on for a month or to, to fucking gix the game.

ZoneVortex
06-10-03, 05:39
I couldn't agree more =/

As far as PPUs determining who wins and loses, which is overpowered, check this out.

The other day my clan was sent to Tyron to kill some enemies.

However, we only had like 4 people on, and it was reported that the attackers had about 9-10.....

We had 2 PPUs and an APU volunteer to fight.

We get there, me a ppu, another ppu, and an APU, and see the attacking force consisting of a PPU, about 3 or 4 tanks, 2 APUs, and a few random spies/PEs.

The fight begins....

I lag, get holy antibuffed and raped really fast (hehe oops), so now for the defenders it's simply an APU and a PPU versus this 9-10 person attacking army.

To make this story short, our APU/PPU combo wiped out the entire attacking force one at a time without the APU dying once.

PPUs, me bein one, equal too much of a life or death role in this game.

Shadow Dancer
06-10-03, 05:39
omg Kid calm down. :eek:

Your thread is gonna get closed and you're gonna be told to keep it in game. So you should edit it and take out all clan references. Take a deep breath. :p

Btw, why do people look like shadows in your pic??

How the hell do you know who to hit?

Anyways, calm down take a breather. :p

Originally posted by ZoneVortex

To make this story short, our APU/PPU combo wiped out the entire attacking force one at a time without the APU dying once.

yea that was me and kramer. :p

Anyways, you're right, goes to show the overpowered nature of the PPU. *cough* my sig *cough*

PPus are seriously making me consider quitting this game.

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 05:43
because it was so laggy and choppy it automatically makes it so alot of detail is removed to try and keep frame rates up.

even though i got a radeon 9700 pro, i guess it just isnt good enough for neocron.

and i dont think i mentioned there clan name

EDIT:

done, and done.

ZoneVortex
06-10-03, 05:44
Oh oh and about this synching thing....

That happens to me everytime I get in the middle of a fucking OP fight.

How the fuck are we supposed to do PVP when this game's engine can't even handle the fights and somehow chooses people to synch out in order to give the other people more bandwidth. Fucking WEAK.

Tycho C
06-10-03, 05:44
I gotta say, that OP fight went to shit FAST.

I too am dissapointed that the outcome of a battle is determined by the number of PPUs on the teams. Weather to even GO or not is decided "How many PPUs we got? 2 ok, nm forget it" "5 SWEET PWN!" All clans do this, so don't say "No it's not."

As for Para.... get rid of it. It has no place. PPUs have offence, it's called "Holy Paralysis." This is one of the parts of PPUs that make them the imbalancing char that they are. With this spell, the class has the ability to give and take life. Give: Buffs Take: Para so his friends can take ya down. I can't tell you how many times I could have goten people if I had not been shocked. Para turns the odds aganst you. "Oh, look, see, you're just mad you died!" Come ON! Para has too much control over the way a battle is fought. With Para against you, your odds worsen more than half if you ain't got it on your side.

ZoneVortex
06-10-03, 05:46
To those of you who say Para is not offensive, I killed a PPU out of a GR with my holy paralysis today. No, that's totally defensive :rolleyes:

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 05:47
To those of you who say Para is not offensive, I killed a PPU out of a GR with my holy paralysis today. No, that's totally defensive :rolleyes:

it makes no sence, APU's have NO way of healing, or buffing, unless you call eating medics the same defence as a PPU's para.

petek480
06-10-03, 05:48
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
yea that was me and kramer. :p

Anyways, you're right, goes to show the overpowered nature of the PPU. *cough* my sig *cough*

Tell me how that shows ppus are overpowered:confused:
All the ppu did was keep you alive. You, the apu, was the one that killed the other team. I think that shows how unbalanced and overpowered apus are;)

ZoneVortex
06-10-03, 05:49
Originally posted by petek480
All the ppu did was keep you alive. You, the apus, is the one that killed the other team. I think that shows how unbalanced and overpowered apus are;)

Or it shows you how fucked up the entire monk class is.

petek480
06-10-03, 05:50
Or that:D

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 05:50
All the ppu did was keep you alive. You, the apu, was the one that killed the other team. I think that shows how unbalanced and overpowered apus are;)

because, the PPU's keep him buffed, healed, non stop, and if he dies, they can simply stand there and rez while getting shot by 5 tanks at once. which is exactly what happens.

like i said, who has the most PPU's wins the lame fight. plain and simple.

Shadow Dancer
06-10-03, 05:53
Originally posted by KidWithStick
because, the PPU's keep him buffed, healed, non stop, and if he dies, they can simply stand there and rez while getting shot by 5 tanks at once. which is exactly what happens.

like i said, who has the most PPU's wins the lame fight. plain and simple.

IT also depends on how experienced the PPU is.

I mean, you take a crappy tank and put him in an op war. Then you take NC"s best tank and put him in the same op war, will there be a big difference? Not really, it will but not on a significant scale.

Now you take a crappy ppu and NC's greatest PPU, and you'll see a MASSIVE difference in TEH op war.

Kid, you didn't name the clan but the freaking clan members are shown in the people window.

Btw Pete, I think apus do too much damage.

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 05:57
Kid, you didn't name the clan but the freaking clan members are shown in the people window.

for all the mods know, they were just people passing by, enjoying the 3 FPS in the air.

EDIT:

Btw Pete, I think apus do too much damage.

no, random damage just needs to be removed. or make it so that the greatest number is lower, but the lowest number is higher, that way it will be a much tighter damage area, and wont be as powerfull overall.

petek480
06-10-03, 05:58
I mean, you take a crappy tank and put him in an op war. Then you take NC"s best tank and put him in the same op war, will there be a big difference? Not really, it will but not on a significant scale.

Now you take a crappy ppu and NC's greatest PPU, and you'll see a MASSIVE difference in TEH op war.

You don't like that then don't play a FPS. FPS are all about skills. And playing a ppu is extremely hard and takes a lot of practice, so you shouldn't punish players that take time to be good just because you got ppus that don't.

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 05:59
You don't like that then don't play a FPS. FPS are all about skills. And playing a ppu is extremely hard and takes a lot of practice, so you shouldn't punish players that take time to be good just because you got ppus that don't.

yes...mad skills when your opponents move at the same pace as a snail.

Shadow Dancer
06-10-03, 06:03
yes...mad skills when your opponents move at the same pace as a snail.

It does take skill to be a good ppu, which is why their are so few.

no, random damage just needs to be removed. or make it so that the greatest number is lower, but the lowest number is higher, that way it will be a much tighter damage area, and wont be as powerfull overall.

I agree.

I do have ppus who are good, kramer and Carinth. Their are others, but they barely fight.

However, I do think skill should matter(obviously) but it's just like hybrids, KK needs to look at the max potential of what a class can do as well as the avg player. THX

i rarely want to go to an OP war with...the clan with the rapper who was shot and killed,

roflmao

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 06:07
im not saying its easy being a PPU, i am a PPU on saturn too, but the point is, when there are so many PPU's on a team its completely unbalanced.

i rarely want to go to an OP war with...the clan with the rapper who was shot and killed, because of the fact that they have so many active PPU's.

ZoneVortex
06-10-03, 06:16
rofl, just got the part about the rapper. that was hilarious...

petek480
06-10-03, 06:16
im not saying its easy being a PPU, i am a PPU on saturn too, but the point is, when there are so many PPU's on a team its completely unbalanced.
Well there is a simple solution to that problem, remove holy para. Without holy para it won't matter. A team can have 5 ppus while the other team has 1 or 2 and it won't matter. The team with 5 ppus can't heal someone faster, or make somoene more powerful.

And tbh, when i go into a fight i don't worry abotu how many ppus the other team has, i worry about how many apus they have. Having more apus is more important then having ppus to me.

Shadow Dancer
06-10-03, 06:22
Well there is a simple solution to that problem, remove holy para. Without holy para it won't matter. A team can have 5 ppus while the other team has 1 or 2 and it won't matter. The team with 5 ppus can't heal someone faster, or make somoene more powerful.

Not just para. But ress as well.

I still remmeber one battle where I managed to get 3 ppus, and i was so proud. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then a few minutes later I saw them walking around again. People think it's easy to kill a res victim, it isn't always easy. It doesnt' take long to get them buffed and standing. And sometimes you have to worry about your own life before you can concentrate on waiting for a dead person to come back to life.

But I still prefer a PPU-less world.

Having more apus is more important then having ppus to me.

That's because you're ppu. :p

ZoneVortex
06-10-03, 06:24
remove ressurection?? that what you mean shad?

please elaborate!

KidWithStick
06-10-03, 06:25

And tbh, when i go into a fight i don't worry abotu how many ppus the other team has, i worry about how many apus they have. Having more apus is more important then having ppus to me.

thats why removing para is only half the thing. somthing needs to be done that makes it so you cant rez a teamate while 7 people are shooting you

EDIT: he means what i just said ZV:D

petek480
06-10-03, 06:27
That's because you're ppu. :p
That has nothing to do with it. It can be me and 10 other people and i wouldn't care if i was the only ppu, unless we were defending then i'd want another ppu to help keep the buffs up:D but other then that I wouldn't care.

Shadow Dancer
06-10-03, 06:27
remove ressurection?? that what you mean shad?

please elaborate!

Not that extreme. There's actually justification for having res in-game, unlike parashock. :rolleyes:

The problem is a ppu being able to res under heavy fire, or being able to res then buff the person and make them come back in the fight full nice and ready so easily and quickly.

The problem is most times a team without an apu can't stop a ppu from ressing. Which is so stupid.

Ressing during combat is just....................so lame.

But like I said, I still prefer a PPU-Less world.

BJB
06-10-03, 06:59
Arg I dont wanna sound unapreciative (if thats how its spelt) but KK seriously needs to do something about the freaking synch errors :mad: And the other thing where you cant click or move any items or anything. Sure Im not in OP wars when this happens...because I almost never am...but it still sucks dying to some crappy ass mob because of this. hmm also I thought the servers were sposed to be handling like 1000 people...how many do they take now before they get laggy? Like 300-400? That might just be my comp in certain places, but the synch problems must stop...well Ive done my ranting...bedtime!

El Barto
06-10-03, 09:52
I had that same problem, on the same day I think, but diffrent OP war.

F8i
06-10-03, 15:00
jesus....yet another 'Nerf PPU/Holy Para' topic.

I reckon that HP shouldnt do any sorta damage...but other then that i think its fine. PPUs are there to support+aid. If a clan has 5 f**king PPU's then well done to them for managing to lure that many players (or pay for that many accounts :P ).

I think this is why Anti-buff was introduced into the game, to show that PPU's arent unstoppable. if you dont happen to have any PPU's/APU's online at any given OP war point...then bad luck, shit happens!

Personally I reckon the game would be more of a success and enjoyable game if it wasnt so laggy, fixed the constant synching issues, the very recent untargetable PE's etc etc

Cubico
06-10-03, 15:49

The monk class is doomed.
I should have deleted my Pluto monk right after very first hybrid nerf.

Candaman
06-10-03, 16:05

Damn rite PPU's are hard to play. And if u wanna talk about crashes in the middle of a fite at foster last nite my computer did a full on reset restart for no reason. Suprise suprise i'm dead when i log on.

Everyone wants to nerf ppu's but if they get nerf'd then no one will play them because the only joy i get out of being a ppu is the fact i can take so much dmg. Unless lore is there and his band of merry men when i eat the big one!!

Nasher
06-10-03, 16:12
PPU needs to be MUCH less effective when casted on other players and shock/stun spells should do no damage at all (like freezer weapons), then it would be more balanced.

Saza
06-10-03, 16:17
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ROFL

LMAO

ROFLMAO

Why? Because KidWithStick stole my mates ultimated CS. And then Kid lost it in a belt and it got hacked by one of my clan members!!!. Just seeing Kid post about bugs made me laugh so much, seeing as he stole it from a guy with 10 sl and the CS was in slot 1!!!! (And it was the same, 2 slot ultimated, xheated, built by Glyc dadadada) Score one for justice.

dem0n
06-10-03, 16:26
First off... placing stun traps during OP fight is not illegal. I myself don't belive you have a radeon 9700, first off your not using any rendering, and plus 9700 series fill up their ram really fast. Also, the people aren't shadowed to save your god damn FPS but cause you don't have the right connection to handle the needed dataflow. Theyr also shadowed when theyr soo far you can't tell if its a spy or pe you see. Next off stop bitchin, it's not helping. Me, I don't care if your leaving but just because 'mister all mighty' got his ass whooped in a OP fight you don't have to give NC a bad name. Having a lot of uber PPUs in your team is not a crime, it just shows your team was not well organised, and how do you expect that 1 PPU can help 8 assault runners. As about the stuntraps, the other clan showed they were ready to lure you into the OP and then place them to give them total advantage over you... its something you obviously werent prepared for. Now who the hell are you to say that parashocks are to be removed, do you even read what you post? It's enough that they are totaly nerferd already. Your sudden sync also shows you have a crappy con... I play on 56kbps and on 0.5mpbs connection. I get a lot of shadowed people cause my con sucks on 56k and thats one of the main reasons I won't go into a op fight on my modem connection, try it once you'll see that it's not KKs fault but that it's your damn connection. Now I totaly belive the community itself doesn't need people like you bitching when they don't understand some basic things, who take OP fights dear to their hearts and think that it's the only thing to do in NC, who don't understand that their general system/network configuration is the cause to some general problems. When you do understand that there are some thing that happen not due to the client, not due to the servers but due to your computer being inable to manipulate with some things... you'll understand that it's YOU WHOS THE DAMN PROBLEM. I bid you farewell.

[EDIT: I expect you to bitch how your daddy bought you a 128mb graph card, a 3.2 GHz P4, 120 GB HD with SATA, a ASUS AI series MB, 1 GB of RAM, and a 11mbps wireless connection just for you (full cisco hardware)]

SovKhan
06-10-03, 16:35
if u got debuffed and killed why didnt the other ppu, i think that just shows u how the other team was thinking oh its only 2 people we will easily waste them instead of actually killing them to. i mean i know SD is powerfull. but your team prolly went for there PPU first right? there apu shoulda gone for your remaining ppu first and so forth, i mean yah i know ppu's shouldnt be the thing needed to be killed in order to win a fight but eh i donno anymore.