PDA

View Full Version : AFK control

MAJOR
06-10-03, 02:30
I was once told by someone that they used an external program ( i forget the name ) to lom thier character , by setting the mouse curser to click say every 5 mins over the lom pill . Can anyone shed any light on this ?

MAJ

Syntax-Error
06-10-03, 02:32
Yes. its against the rules.

Marx
06-10-03, 02:36
use of 3rd party programs = perma-ban.

One of m' friends had a program like that - bragged about it on another forum, someone narc'd - he got banned.

*shrugs*

MayhemMike
06-10-03, 02:44
MARX LOOOOOOOOOOOL GREAT SIG. oh ya thast ghey you get banned for that ><

FBI
06-10-03, 02:50
There is a much easier method I found back when I heard about
this program.

Requires only 3 lines of code in visual basic too, it's not macro'ing
either. Maybe if KK approves it I can release the source and
example program?

I dunno.

FBI

stalked monkey
06-10-03, 03:43
Errr why would they approve a method of lomming that doesnt require you doing anything? Doesnt that take out the effect of it being a time sink?

Psychoninja
06-10-03, 03:48
You loose lvls you need to regain, do you really need more of a time synch? I don't see anything wrong with making a proggie to auto lom for me while I sleep, I still have to go back and regain all those lost lvls.

ghandisfury
06-10-03, 03:56
Originally posted by Psychoninja
You loose lvls you need to regain, do you really need more of a time synch? I don't see anything wrong with making a proggie to auto lom for me while I sleep, I still have to go back and regain all those lost lvls.

Just because it is so true......Not only do you have lost levels, but you have to spend 12209900790903 hours to lose them.

FBI
06-10-03, 04:24
Originally posted by stalked monkey
Errr why would they approve a method of lomming that doesnt require you doing anything? Doesnt that take out the effect of it being a time sink?

It's still a time sink even if it's automated for the duration of the
process.

FBI

Ryuben
06-10-03, 04:44
yeha the ammount of times i been reading/watching a video (yeah or pr0n :p) and missed a LoM is just redicuals lol

so it would help me alot :D

switchback
06-10-03, 11:50
i dont see why it would be such a bad idea, its just a way to go from A to B with less hassle, just like why we like to have nice cars.

i would like to see FBI's script

JustIn_Case
06-10-03, 11:57
I dont see problem with such a program if it was available for all players.

But KK has stated in an earlier thread that it is banneble offence to use such a program.

I think the xp loss is punishment enough, no need for the time sink, so remove Synaptic Imparement or lower it to 5% or something. There has been polls on this subject.

Richard Slade
06-10-03, 12:35
I'd say just make the LoMs cause Lvl LOSS instead
SImple, quick, no synap needed
Also should drop you to like 1/2 of the lvl under u
No need to wait but you still get a good beating for doing it
Also it'd make ppl be more active since they got stuff to do
(lvling 1/2 of a level so I get this one back or go for losing another lvl)