PDA

View Full Version : Increasing players leaving?

Rai Wong
05-10-03, 21:12
From the board, it seems alot of people have left....I wonder why I did notice plutos population dropped to an alltime low. Maybe its really time to merge the 3 english servers together?

I have my own wishes for the game, but everyone who seems to be leaving thinks nobody is listening to the players, but I always thought the developers did what the players wanted? indeed fixes and changes can't be brought by a magic wand.

KidWithStick
05-10-03, 21:13
mine expires in 3 days (i think)

alig
05-10-03, 21:14
hiya (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77811)

:)

ericdraven
05-10-03, 21:15
The developers (mainly) do what the loudest whiners want. Must not necessarily be the same what the MOST players want.

But how could they know - i think the majority of the players are not even reading the forum, so...

Nidhogg
05-10-03, 21:19
Please remember that many people on these boards have left once and are back (some more than once). Sometimes people need a break.

N

KidWithStick
05-10-03, 21:19
Originally posted by ericdraven
The developers (mainly) do what the loudest whiners want. Must not necessarily be the same what the MOST players want.

But how could they know - i think the majority of the players are not even reading the forum, so...

the majority of neocron players, rarely POST on the forums, and probably half of the playerbase dont even look at the forums.

so the people who are actually posting goodbye threads arnt even half of the people who left that day.

alig
05-10-03, 21:21
Originally posted by ericdraven

You are wrong.

Lookie (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77681)

138 votes for good idea

1 turd votes crap....probably some imature little boy.

Work it out will ya....kk havent even replied to the thread and the ENTIRE english community want these.:mad:

Cass
05-10-03, 21:28
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Please remember that many people on these boards have left once and are back (some more than once). Sometimes people need a break.

N I agree. Maybe the last wave of GM's, Dev's, and Mods who left just need a break also.

DartVader
05-10-03, 21:36
Originally posted by alig
You are wrong.

Lookie (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77681)

138 votes for good idea

1 turd votes crap....probably some imature little boy.

Work it out will ya....kk havent even replied to the thread and the ENTIRE english community want these.:mad:

This Thread is 2 days old.
In Germany Oct, 3 is a celebration-day (Feiertag, don't know the correct Translation) so since thread start no employee from KK has worked...
Do you think this Feature will be implemented in a Hot-Fix released on a weekend 1 day after someone posted his idea in the Forum?

BTW: the mentioned thread where better posted in the Modifications-Forum, more Developers/Programmers there...

st0ckman
06-10-03, 00:45

N

I am sorry to say it Nid but it seems KK tend to rely on this. When somebody does a leaving thread i see the closing response as something along the lines of 'sorry u are leaving, hope u are back soon' 'or see you soon'. Seems a little cocky to me.

People might be coming back but that is because there are not many games to capture them in the same way Neocron did. That will not last forever especially with DoY taking an eternity to arrive. I am personally in FA on Saturn and there are plenty of problems there and ppl are leaving FA, however are they just leaving the faction or the game? I don't see them online anymore, soon there wont be an FA on saturn at this rate and the solutions are so simple that they really are insulting the intelligence of it's customers.

The only reason i do not cancel my account is coz if Neocron ever got good again i wouldn't want to go through the lvling treadmill again. But not everybody is in the position i am and able to pay for a service that is not complete and wait until it is. KK is failing its customer base on many counts.

st0ckman

Vid Gamer
06-10-03, 01:11

N

Like me. :D

Honestly, I was sick of this game and canceled my account over the summer for SWG, and now I want back in Neocron after a few months of downtime.

This game is too good to just leave. :)

wardivich
06-10-03, 13:55
i think the game is realy good - and looks promising to get better with time.

it's the peaple who play the game who spoil it.

to be fair, it's more of a mix'd atitude to what the game is.

i still think that an IQ test should be compleated before peaple are alowed to buy the game would improve the usability of the game.

or have servers given to you by the results of your opinions - that way, you can stick all the quake players on one server, all the roleplayers on another and all the roleplaying quake players on the last.

like i said, i think the game is a verry good one - but i an't playing again cos certan peaple make the game a waste of time.

rob444
06-10-03, 15:10
Originally posted by Rai Wong
From the board, it seems alot of people have left....I wonder why I did notice plutos population dropped to an alltime low.

I got a simple answer to that, they went Saturn! :eek:

VetteroX
06-10-03, 15:17
Same, i went to saturn. and populations arent at an alltime low, they have been the same since april. plutos like is always about 60 and high is 220, saturn low is 100 and high 420.

DoY does have to have a perfecxt launch though and bring more players or we might be in trouble though.... even just 100 more players average on each server would be cool.

Oath
06-10-03, 15:23
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Like me. :D

Honestly, I was sick of this game and canceled my account over the summer for SWG, and now I want back in Neocron after a few months of downtime.

Same here.

I like neocron,
But it is infact dying, players leaving, a new comunity coming in, a community wich i have to say, i dont like.

But i love the game, i just wish kk would talk to us more.