PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm done.

Pwnage
05-10-03, 21:02
It was a tough decision… to leave everything behind, but in the end, I'm just not having any more fun in this game.

I'm not some egomaniac that craves attention so I doubt anyone knows me, but I have been playing this game for like 8 months now, so I think I deserve a goodbye thread.

Neocron is a good game... after you get past all the bugs, FREs, exploits, idiots, promises, patches, MC5, corrupt UNPAID GMs... etc. And I'm dead serious on that. We all accept the bad parts and keep playing and have fun. I know I had a lot of fun during my time in Neocron. Now I've never killed like 58 people single handedly, simultaneously, with 64% synaptic impairment, only looted shabby knuckles to fight with, while hacking into NASA's systems on another PC and getting head all at the same time. But I have fought some damn good battles, most of which came in my early days (February/March) on Pluto, which is the best server BTW. I wanna thank my crew for the good times: ZoneseeK, Dream, Kimmy G and w33man. Add Bad Dorito to that list for the early days of Pluto, where we raped pretty much anyone that came our way. :P

I'm gonna put a list of all my chars... I've either flamed you, or helped you. Very, very rarely it's been a happy medium where I've had friendly talks. Sometimes, I've turned enemies into friends. I have no clue how that happens. Anyways, if you took anything to heart from what I've said... it's just a game. :) I don’t remember even what I used to say to people...

Pluto:
Pwnage - /68 Tank, like 9 con from cap... my baby :)

Saturn:
Homer - /60 Pure APU from day 1, even when hybrids were viable
JohnnyMnemonic - /66 Pistol PE, tried Judge = sux, tried Lib = sux, tried BS = sux... pistols sux ;)
Ken 2012 - /41 Spy, TL 180 research whore and driver… driving is fun
Pwnage - /60 Tank, just not the same as the first one...

Uranus:
Pwnage - /45 Tank... HYBRID! M-C, H-C, R-C, T-C... w00t!

Now you know who I was.

I doubt I'll come back... DoY could hit tomorrow and I couldn't care less anymore.

Goodbye

Nidhogg
05-10-03, 21:03
Sorry you're leaving. Come back soon.

N