PDA

View Full Version : It is with great regret and sadness that I post this thread

Jules69
05-10-03, 09:10
With the utmost sadness, I would like to announce that I am leaving this game. It's community and inhabitants have been one of a kind, and kept me holding on for a long time, but the tiem has come for me to realise the truth.

I am leaving Neocron for reasons. One of which is KK. Last week I realised that DoY is more than a half-year overdue. This got me to wondering, why should I even be sticking around, when I know there are better things for me to be doing than wait for them to learn how to set a date? I have waited 8 months for an expansion pack and all I have gotten are some shitty weapon upgrades and the odd dynamic item, which screwed us over even more. I have had it with KK and their horrible, absoloutly terrible sense of business and respect for their customers. I hope that one day they will see the error of their ways and learn, that not all of us are hooked on Nicotron.

KK, these people wont stay around forever, they have followed you through the successes, and unsuccesses of this game. I dont them, the game has great potential, but not the team to follow through and lead it to the level of greatness it deserves.

I have given my share of flames to KK, but they dont listen, they dont care. MJS certainly can't get off his ass to do anything, so...I leave to seek a better sink of my time and not something a total waste. A piece of advice reaKKtor, sit the fuck down, and listen to what people have to say, they are the ones paying you and playing the game. Stop taking shortcuts, if something looks cool but then turns out to be a total waste of money and time, moral wont hold.

Goodbye:

Blaize, Vixxen, Albloke, Jack Drake and the TAG team, you gave me perhaps the best time in the game. I will miss your companionship and assistance.

Delloda, Tupac, LuCiD, Crypto and the DarKs, never will I forget your help and great friendship throughout my prime time in Neocron.

Wolfwood, later dude, your hearty young sense of humor and attitude were great for me and the rest of the TAG team. My greatest hopes for your new house.

P.I.M.P., the good times came plentiful. You spent hour after hour, battling against us, and that was one of the hardest things to leave behind with Neocron. I respect you all deeply for your persistance and honour.

Major-Demand, Bloop and Grundee, you were my best of friends in my time of playing this game. With your help and honourable devotion towards me. I will never forget our venture into the world of a TG. You will stay in my memories for hopefully a long time.

And last but certainly not least, The Khans, you helped me begin this game with your fantastic devotion towards your members, and friends, and I thank you for helping me become a little better of a person.

As I once heard in a wise conversation,
"This game sucks."
"What?"
"I said this game sucks."
"You can say that again."
"I've already said it twice, and it doesnt matter if I say it 2 times, 4 times, 10 times or 32 times, its not gonna change, KK has a record breaking hearing problem."
"Ya."

Fuck you KK,
to everyone else, I admire you for keeping with this game.

Goodbye...

Garm
05-10-03, 09:13
Best of luck to you. If anyone wants to make contact, please use the PM system.

--Garm