View Full Version : Useful?

Mighty Max
05-10-03, 08:40
Hi there,

As some of you already know, i am progging some tools around Neocron some time now. My last project, ItemGFX, provides now the ability for a new feature, and i would like to read your opinion about it.

Making a List of your cabinets content.

That would work like this:
you Log into neocron, open your cabs, leave Neocron and press a button to write the list as HTML/CSV/UML/... I have made a Sample List (http://mightymax.org/Container.html)

That might be helpfull for trading on boards or managing your rarepool.

ATM there are too many bugs(See Tech part of Sin Cola Light ;) ). And it will be much work to make it really useful, therefor my question: Is there need for it?

Greets
MightyMax

CryptoChronic
05-10-03, 09:33
i think it would make the lives of neocronians much easier because then you could just throw all your rare parts in cabs then have the prog automatically make up a list... would be great for lazy people... i know i would love it

Spex
05-10-03, 10:05
add the location of the cabinet to the corresponding table-header (if possible), so you can locate the stuff easier.

As I have only one apt with 3 cabinets I don't need such tool yet, but i think the long-term-players with their multiple-apt's-characters will like it :-)

dr.fish
05-10-03, 11:15
u have very organized cabs!!
i'd like it cuz i just throw all the stuff in random cabs and never ever find it back!

Rade
05-10-03, 12:10
Very very cool, this way I wouldnt have to manually type down stuff to get my rare part list.