PDA

View Full Version : Faction Guard Discussion

Flea
05-10-03, 01:33
The current spec's of the faction guards right now are totally, completly wrong. There is much to be changed, here are my ideas:

Black Dragon: Raise their rank to 85/85, switch their weapons back to shotgun, i mean, what kind of "thug" carries a laser rifle? (reason to raise their rank to 85/85 is because they have more enemies than tsunami.

Tsunami Syndicate: Lower their rank to 80/80, re-equip them with their assault rifles, it suited them much better, in my opinion.

Diamond Real Estate: Lower their rank to 65/65, they REALLY do not need 80/80 guards to defend them with only 2 faction enemies, switch their weapons back to UZI.

Twilight Guardian: Raise their rank to 85/85, switch their weapons from Fusion Rifle to Fusion Cannon, but for very close range they can wield a Long Laserblade (allied to FA) which does insane damage. Make sure the AOE damage for fusion cannon doesnt matter if they hit each other, to prevent them from killing each other.

CityAdmin: Raise guard rank to 90/90, switch their weapons from plasma pistol to raygun pistol.

N.E.X.T.: Raise guard rank to 70/70.

ProtoPharm: Lower guard rank to 70/70.

Tangent Technologies: Raise guard rank to 85/85, change weapon from plasma pistol to laser pistol.

Biotech: Lower guard rank to 75/75.

Crahn: Raise guard rank to 80/80, change spell attack from flamavalanche to energy ball or some other instant damage spell besides fire or poison or parashock. (energy)

Fallen Angels: Add guards that are drone-like with a rank of 80/80 but a much slower speed than most drones. (and easier to target) They attack by means of gatlin bullets that do fairily great damage.

CityMercs: Change Guard Rank to 90/90 (they are hired killers, come on :) and change their weapon from crappy gatlin rifle to speedgun. Make them more tolerant to mobs (warbots) and have them only attack when they get close.

(don't forget to rate this thread)

edit: grammer

Ascension
05-10-03, 02:04
I must say. I agree with all the above especially the Fallen Angels and the city mercs:D, I mean the Epic item is a gat cannon so why dont guards wield them cos after all they are "Black ribbon" which means they have completed there epic?

Fallen angel guards= W**k atm, sort em ffs:rolleyes:

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif thread

\\Fényx//
05-10-03, 02:21
personally FA Guards should be big ass PB20's hovering around thee place ^^

Flea
05-10-03, 02:25
totally with the drone guards, i love it because fa is supposed to be "peace loving" and they wouldnt hire actual people to keep people out :)

Syntax-Error
05-10-03, 03:24
Yea were a group of scientist and engineers

and here we are... we cant even make bots able to defend TH

Spoon
05-10-03, 06:33
Originally posted by Flea
The current spec's of the faction guards right now are totally, completly wrong. There is much to be changed, here are my ideas:

Black Dragon: Raise their rank to 85/85, switch their weapons back to shotgun, i mean, what kind of "thug" carries a laser rifle? (reason to raise their rank to 85/85 is because they have more enemies than tsunami.

Aren't BD guards that are 90/90 ??

or am I mistaken?

Flea
05-10-03, 23:45
sorry, i wasnt perfect, meant lower o_O ^^

oh and

+1

ZoneVortex
06-10-03, 01:32
Flea how do you have 0 posts o_O

And also, all great ideas on the faction guards.

Marx
06-10-03, 01:59
posting of the "+1" leads to getting your post count reset.

Love the idea though Flea.

+...

5 stars!

8|

Whiety Bulger
06-10-03, 03:05
TG guards could be 120/120 with there terrible AI i just doesnt matter.

\\Fényx//
06-10-03, 13:42
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
TG guards could be 120/120 with there terrible AI i just doesnt matter.

Hehe thats so true :p

Just means that when they do actually hit.... they will cause some noticable damage for once ;)

Whiety Bulger
06-10-03, 13:57
TG guards dont even notice enemy faction members. They point their guns in the oppisite direction.

Flea
10-10-03, 03:58
The only problem i see with TG guards is their accuracy, if they hit more than 20 percent of the time, they would be deadly opponents. Also having 1 post is uncool :(

El Barto
10-10-03, 15:07
CM guards are only red ribbons, not black