PDA

View Full Version : To KK about PE PA

Dostan'Ilindith
04-10-03, 20:57
rade drew up a concept, to which was so close to my original hope, i needed to post about it.

the armour is small, light, and oozes style, which is exactly what the PE should have. i think we should vote on it to show KK how much we all want it!

WELL DONE RADE:D

edit: PLZ MAKE SURE U ARE LOKING AT RADES! NOT ThE ONE ABOVE!

Dostan'Ilindith
04-10-03, 20:59
rofl, i forgot the link to the thread:P

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=975830#post975830

WithSlitWrists
04-10-03, 20:59
want what? huh? i don't even see a picture of it.

edit: opps there it goes. haha. and i still think that is too bulky for a pe. and it's not really stylish, but that's just my opinion. i drew up a cool armor for the pe that has a trench coat on over the actual armor with a sleak looking helmet (kind of like the ninja from mgs) but it has an aiming recepticle on over the actual armor. my digital cam is broken though. :lol:

Owain
04-10-03, 21:01
No, that looks too much like Samus' suit.

use the edit button :rolleyes:

Dostan'Ilindith
04-10-03, 21:02
bulky?!?! how the hell is that bulky?

Kasumi
04-10-03, 21:04
You PEs get what there giving to you.. live wiht it.. you PEs think you need to look pretty but its a battlesuit.. you use it in fighting.. the enemies no going to stop and OHH LOOK hes sooo ugly.. its for war.. its not for anything else.. spy PA is ugly.. but you dont see them whining? if anything Spys should have thin power armor.. PEs should have a mix between Spy and tank PA..

WithSlitWrists
04-10-03, 21:05
look at the shoulders...they are very bulky i mean what year is neocron supposed to be in? they have plasma weapons, but didn't invent armor that can be as thin as paper? the armor should be really thin and flexible in my opinion.

VetteroX
04-10-03, 21:05
know the joke pictues for spy pa or a spy in a garbage can? I honestly wouldnt care if it looked like that, just as long as it comes sooner rather then later, and give benafits. fuck the appearance, its a COMBAT SUIT not your suit to the grand ball.

Owain
04-10-03, 21:06
Originally posted by VetteroX
know the joke pictues for spy pa or a spy in a garbage can? I honestly wouldnt care if it looked like that, just as long as it comes sooner rather then later, and give benafits. fuck the appearance, its a COMBAT SUIT not your suit to the grand ball.

Truth.

WithSlitWrists
04-10-03, 21:08
hell i deleted my pe so this doesn't even relate to me.

edit: errrr wait a sec i can't even see rade's i was looking at razzor's. :p

Dostan'Ilindith
04-10-03, 21:12
excuse me, but battle doesnt matter.....as long as we look sexy.

even if we get completely owned, and end up as a dead crumpled heap...

we are a sexy dead crumpled heap

so shh all you n00bs and vote yes! :P

Mattimeo
04-10-03, 21:14
the concept pics posted in that thread by rade aren't by her (as far as I know) and were seen when we were first shown the shitty PA they gave us, and I think they look 1000000000000 times better.

of course, I don't think I've hated an addition to a game this much ever.

alig
04-10-03, 21:17
omg...join the forces and ask for a fucking slick hair cut, they would proly cut all ur hair of and ur dick with it......dont be tarts...there trying to please the un-pleaseable here

edit/ afterall, this is JUST a game and wot? are u on the pull or summat?

Kasumi
04-10-03, 21:18
Ok i will post this again. If you want good PE PA than go get yourself 3D Studio.. or some kind of 3D modeling app.. make one submit it to the modification forum and post it.. and for you people who cant find someone i knwo there are alot of people who can it.. So it shouldbnt be to difficult for you to find someone..