PDA

View Full Version : you can stick this game right up your...

wardivich
04-10-03, 18:12
iv'e tryed playing this game.

at first as a "newbee" i chose the wrong faction and took my ie out.. the result was being subjected to being bullied.

i took a step back and started again. (saturn, this time)
i had some sucksess this time, and started to realy enjoy the game.

untill today when i had a veachle destroyed by a group of peaple who belonged to (so called) frendly fractions. when i asked why, i was told that "it's fag's like you who have your ie in that ruin the game".

so it seams that prehaps this game of being subjected to week, infearea peaple who in RL have nothing and are so pathetic that thay play this game just so thay can have fun at other peaples expence isn't the game that i should be playing.

so i shall leave renagade and his creed to have the game to there self. - good bye, and i hope your proud of your self.

like most things in the world, it's been spoilt by the assholes. still it makes having cansor easyer to deal with knowing that i won't have to long before i won't have to share the world with peaple like that - it's a shame, it look'd so promising as well.

Zokk
04-10-03, 18:14
I think you've found that MMORPGs are not for you. Good luck in whatever path you choose.

Kasumi
04-10-03, 18:18
I have to actually agree with him.. its the griefers and people who call names are the ones killing this game.. you may not agree bnut thats life..its also one of the reasons i barely play..no one cares about anyone in NC but themselves..

Nidhogg
04-10-03, 18:21
It's a shame. Maybe you should join one of the bigger clans and get some semblence of protection. Anyway, leaving thread closed. :(

N

Gotterdammerung
04-10-03, 18:22
New player or old, I'm always dismayed to see anyone give up. I can pretty much guess by that comment you quoted who it was that killed your bike. There are risks that we all take in the game though, it's the nature of it.

Good luck in your future endeavours and we await your return. If anyone would like to wish a good bye to Wardivich please use the PM or e-mail function.

P.s. if you come back, PM me and I'll see if I can be of help to you