PDA

View Full Version : Do bones add to con Setup...

Dead Bodies
04-10-03, 17:57
i know bones dont add the points into the con screen but are they still added ?? like if i wanted 50 fire resist and i had a bone that added 10 fire id only need 40 fire to reach 50 right??? does it do that or is it added to armor class ???

Richard Adregen
04-10-03, 18:01
Bone resists are counted as armour, iirc... So if you want a good setup you'll nee the special combo of armour and resists, you'll need less armour with bones in, but just as much resist...

RA.

Dead Bodies
04-10-03, 18:03
Dude im not a noob to con setup you still diddnt answer my question i dont need an explation i need a yes or no does it add to con or armor

Dead Bodies
04-10-03, 18:04
oh shit sorry i am tired diddnt read it right .. but i herd that it ads to con .. humm anyone else>?

Parappa
04-10-03, 18:04
Yes.

(soz for one word reply but come on, this had to be done)

J. Folsom
04-10-03, 18:06
It's armor, as can be noted by the simple fact that the headbone adds pierce, since force resists normally covers both force and pierce.

Dead Bodies
04-10-03, 18:07
god you people are still confusing me please dont try to explainit just simply say It adds to con or say It adds to armor make it simple

J. Folsom
04-10-03, 18:08
It adds to armor.

Dead Bodies
04-10-03, 18:09
anyone else

Ferabukoo
04-10-03, 18:33
i actualy heard that they dont do anything.. :/ knowing other things in this game.. i wouldnt doubt it

Thundra
04-10-03, 18:38
i dont know 100% how it all works and i dont know how ts different

surely u get reist stats in the armour window
resist stats in the implant window
and resists in the con window

and ya actual resist is all these added up ?

if this is wrong can someone explain how it actually works?

Lucjan
04-10-03, 19:43
Bones add to armor, end of story.

/EDIT: or to answer your question "Do bones add to con setup?" the answer is: NO, they don't add to CON. They add to armor.

Thundra
04-10-03, 19:46
whats the different bettween say poison armour and poison resist? (dont say ones armour the others resist plz)

i wanna know how they work differently?

Dead Bodies
04-10-03, 20:23
Muhaaa your all wrong This has ben tested througly and confermed by (relaible sources) that the bones do work and they do add to con not to armor set up .. thanks for all info in the post..

KK can close this post now

souljah
04-10-03, 21:31
Originally posted by Dead Bodies
Dude im not a noob to con setup you still diddnt answer my question i dont need an explation i need a yes or no does it add to con or armor

There is no proper yes or no answer to a question like ''does it add to con or armor."

CookieMonster
05-10-03, 01:02
If you know why the fuck did you ask in the first place? :confused:

Next time don't post a message on here just ask your "reliable sources"

Fuck I hate time wasters. O_o

QuantumDelta
05-10-03, 01:54
Muhaaa your all wrong This has ben tested througly and confermed by (relaible sources) that the bones do work and they do add to con not to armor set up .. thanks for all info in the post..

Then your "reliable sources" are completely wrong.

It's armor.
No doubt.

Rizzy
05-10-03, 01:56
i agree with qd, its armour.

[SP]Ostrich
05-10-03, 06:13
i would think it's armour.

Alex The Great
05-10-03, 06:21
It Adds to Armor.

Dead Bodies
05-10-03, 08:28
^^ okay yall think what u will ...

Q`alooaith
05-10-03, 08:42
They add to con I'm pretty sure..

Though they do not add anything to the resist's window's.. So this might be confusing some ppl..

Might be they add special... heh...

juvestar15
05-10-03, 09:38

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Originally posted by Thundra
whats the different bettween say poison armour and poison resist? (dont say ones armour the others resist plz)

i wanna know how they work differently?

Armor can be converted to resist by multiplying by 1.1
Resists can be converted into armor by dividing by 1.1

eg./
50 in armor is about 55 in resist. 50*1.1 = 55
50 in resist is about 45 in armor. 50/1.1 = 45(round it off :) )

Thundra
05-10-03, 12:27
so that means armour are slightly stronger than resists i take it

and in myu opinion logicaly id say it adds to armour as all other imps do

Rizzy
05-10-03, 12:47
^^ okay yall think what u will ...

Why did you even bother posting asking for opinions if you are only going to ignore them when they are posted. I am 99.9% sure they add to ARMOUR VALUE which is equivalent to armour in a 1:1 ratio. Next time, if you are going to ignore what people say, save us the bother of a few minutes of our lives reading your pathetic posts and save you the hassle of bashing your keyboard randomly to come up with the rubbish you do. I applaud you, no one else has came across as such of a fool for a long time on this forum.

*clap clap*

Thundra
05-10-03, 13:05
Originally posted by Rizzy
Why did you even bother posting asking for opinions if you are only going to ignore them when they are posted. I am 99.9% sure they add to ARMOUR VALUE which is equivalent to armour in a 1:1 ratio. Next time, if you are going to ignore what people say, save us the bother of a few minutes of our lives reading your pathetic posts and save you the hassle of bashing your keyboard randomly to come up with the rubbish you do. I applaud you, no one else has came across as such of a fool for a long time on this forum.

*clap clap*

hehe good ol rizzy :)

allo bud by the way

Birkoff
05-10-03, 13:27
armour... what a pathetic thread

Doc Holliday
05-10-03, 14:33

*ph33r*
05-10-03, 14:52

-Closed :D

Duder
05-10-03, 15:21
Wait, wait, im waiting for his "Hey guys, it was only a joke! haha thanks for playing along! lol" post.

FarSight
05-10-03, 15:41
Topic of the week ..... rotfl :D

Nidhogg
05-10-03, 16:05
Posting a question when you already know the answer (even if it happens to be totally the wrong one) in an attempt to ridicule the people who were trying to help you out counts as trolling in my book. o_O

Thread closed.

N