PDA

View Full Version : Stupid new bug

ZoneVortex
04-10-03, 04:37
Since the last patch I've had this really stupid bug that does the following:

Everytime I try to log in, it says "Connecting" for about 15 seconds, then kicks me back to the login screen with no error message. Then I have to log in again and it works.

It does this literally to a 1:1 ratio. Everytime I try to log in it does this blanc login first then kicks me back.

Anyone else have this problem? It's a real fucking pain in the ass since sometimes it also closes the game after I get kicked back to login screen.

enablerbr
04-10-03, 04:38
nope not seen this bug before. sorry.

Calabim
04-10-03, 04:43
Yeah i gotte log twice each time aswell.

SorkZmok
04-10-03, 05:25
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Since the last patch I've had this really stupid bug that does the following:

Everytime I try to log in, it says "Connecting" for about 15 seconds, then kicks me back to the login screen with no error message. Then I have to log in again and it works.

It does this literally to a 1:1 ratio. Everytime I try to log in it does this blanc login first then kicks me back.

Anyone else have this problem? It's a real fucking pain in the ass since sometimes it also closes the game after I get kicked back to login screen.

Same here although it only takes about 5 seconds.

TraumaTeam
04-10-03, 06:02
Everytime I try to log in, it says "Connecting" for about 15 seconds, then kicks me back to the login screen with no error message.

Look closely - you should have a "Unable to connect" type message on the screen in red. (It's subtle - much like the "wrong password" prompt).

I'm getting this, too. In fact, almost every single time I zoned yesterday I got this. (The other times, I got a fatal error and had to reboot).

ZoneVortex
04-10-03, 06:11
No there's no error at all for me. Just a blank kick back to the login screen.

BJB
04-10-03, 09:24
Me too...Its annoying...as well as that Join Proxy Server crap...AGH!

___T-X____
04-10-03, 09:43
i get 7 syncs errors after a crashs and a crash every 1:3 zones or GR's i use

BJB
04-10-03, 09:51
yeah whats up w/ this? Is it all dependant on KK or is it our systems?

DonnyJepp
04-10-03, 10:08
yes it happens to me, some times it takes me 3-4 times to get back in. It is ugly.