PDA

View Full Version : Tank PA

___T-X____
04-10-03, 01:05
*b4 u flame i searched, but 'pa' is too small to search on as a word....and 'tank' well i did try looking through them.

New Tank PA - Great !

But sorry, i want everyone to know im a hard bastard with Gold PA on.....

Put the Tank PA colours back in !!!!

SovKhan
04-10-03, 01:37
powerarmor level 3 you mean?

although each level of the monk powerarmors got colors i dont see why the heavy combat powerarmor is 3 grays and black for PA4 sorta stupid.

Lev
04-10-03, 04:57
yeah i totally agree its stupid that they are all gray so lame, i hope this is a bug but each level should have different colors.

fatwreck
04-10-03, 05:04
yeah, im really disapointed with the lack of color. put the blue red and gold back

Original monk
04-10-03, 08:33
i want the clours back, i want the bloodpack back

Shadow Dancer
04-10-03, 09:53
i'm dissapointed with the apu's PA color. It's nasty.

dr.fish
04-10-03, 10:05
i never understood y the fuck did ther invert colors of monk apus !!!

and yeah they definitly need to bring back gold and blue.

QuantumDelta
04-10-03, 10:08
Don't really mind... it was getting confusing telling which damned class is which.

MAFIA-Biggin
04-10-03, 17:26
PLEASE give us back or colors... you had enough colors for APU and PPU so HC and Melee shouldnt be any different!

Dead Bodies
04-10-03, 18:00
Originally posted by Lev
yeah i totally agree its stupid that they are all gray so lame, i hope this is a bug but each level should have different colors.

No bug becasue the melee pa is blue they need to put back the gay melee armor clor back the pink green yellow and purple and restore the hevy combat colors .. FIX IT KK

Thundra
04-10-03, 19:26
ya bring back the colours jsut so it isnt cloneacron.

it was bad enough beong al tanks and monks in PA and now it will be all classes . at least put the diff colours in it so that theres a difference. or better yet make it so when u change the colour on the changer it stays when u zone. that would add a lot more veriety

Ascension
05-10-03, 02:16
Yeah wtf? is the deal why not have a variable like

APU

++++++ lvl 1 ++++++ lvl 2++++++ lvl 3++++++ lvl 4

and for PPU

Just an idea

alig
05-10-03, 03:11
As little matter this actually is its really pissed me off to run about in the same color pa i was when i was a n00b :mad:

And for splitting melee and heavy pe as melee is now Blue...taken from heavy pa2 they should simply have melee = wotever it is now and heavy = lvl 1 - Grey / lvl2 - Gold/Yellow (whichever floats ur boat) / lvl3 - Red / lvl4 - Black imo.

Benjie
05-10-03, 07:56
Keep It As It Is. Colors look so stupid and hold no relevance to Cyberpunk.

Oath
05-10-03, 11:15
i have the explanation of it all.

Heavy tanks = dull, boring, so theyre grey :rolleyes:

Melee tanks = Camp, *ahem* fun loving, crap, so give em lovely shiny blue armor, keep em happy :rolleyes: )

But really, i want the nice torquoisey blue pa, looks kinda kewlios.:

And at benjie........

Colors, diversity, that has everything to do with cyberpunk.

dr.fish
05-10-03, 11:19
but with the color u know when u need to get running or if u can give it a try :)

FuzzyDuck
05-10-03, 11:20
Originally posted by Ascention
Yeah wtf? is the deal why not have a variable like

APU

and for PPU

Just an idea

I completely agree with that ideá, I think it'd give a quick indication of how powerful the guy you're up against is, and also prevent the endless "Hi Mr X, are you APU or PPU?".

Delloda
05-10-03, 11:33
i want white apu monk pa. :(

Rade
05-10-03, 11:37
I agree with benjie, all the fucking neon colored armors were
driving me up the wall.

Candaman
05-10-03, 11:54
I agree with Dell White monk PA for PPU's and i think dell should have his own colour PA like lime green or something :P oooh ooh maybe a nice flourescent pink ;)

Cannings

zii
05-10-03, 21:25
Bring the coloured tank PAs back. Please.

alig
05-10-03, 21:29
Originally posted by Rade
I agree with benjie, all the fucking neon colored armors were
driving me up the wall.

I'm not even prepared to look, but, i can almost guarantee that your one of the many pe's that have complained about the way pe pa looks....:rolleyes:

ericdraven
05-10-03, 21:30
Interesting.. as the first pic of the new tank PAs (melee) from the testserver appeared people were crying "haha!!!! wtf?!?! what's that - teletubbies?? LOL LOL KOS KOS"..

and now.. everyone wants it back.

:lol: