PDA

View Full Version : Spawn Rate/Points borked on Pluto?

Spoon
04-10-03, 00:14
Are the spawn rate/points a little borked or weird on Pluto?
I know alot of people have said that the spawn rate of fire mobs has been lowered, and that seems true....
But I've also noticed that in certain zones there is hardly anything spawning, zones I used to hunt in quite often.

Example:
Last night I went out to hunt something a little differant, just east of Tristar there's a zone that used to spawn Hazard Worms, Grim Persucuters and Terromaulers, last night I only found one Sandcrawler, two DoY Scouts and a Big Scorpion in the whole zone...:confused:
In zone east of that it was the same story, no Hazards or Sand Crawlers at all, just a couple of Rattlesnakes..
Then I went down to Nemisis Lab, where I used to hunt fire mobs once and a while, I couldn't find one single mob in that entire zone....nada, none, zip, zero...
I've also noticed hardly anything in the DoY zones spawns', except for DoY units.

It seems as if the new mobs being put into the game are just using the older mobs' spawn points, and replacing one mob with another, instead of adding more overall mobs....

I'm not sure if all this applies to Warbots, tho, I haven't hunted them on Pluto in ages.

Anyone else noticing this?

I'm not to sure the Tech Part drop isn't fine and it's really the spawn rate of mobs that drop them is way too low....

And people wonder why places like MB bunker and CRP are overcrowded, at least mobs spawn there....:rolleyes:

PsiCorps
04-10-03, 00:36
whats borked?

Spoon
04-10-03, 01:00
Originally posted by PsiCorps
whats borked?

The spawn rates of mobs on Pluto.....

Or do mean what does borked mean?
It means messed up, fucked up, fuxx0red, fubared etc.

Could a mod please close this thread?

thx...

Garm
04-10-03, 01:06
Per your request.

--Garm