PDA

View Full Version : TO all you plutonians

El Barto
03-10-03, 21:42
E'llo,

I wanted to know, for the people on Pluto if some one opened up a food place that sells all the food in the game like you get in a restuarnt, but cheaper, would you buy it?

Duder
03-10-03, 21:44
Pizza?

No pizza, no customers...

Hell-demon
03-10-03, 21:45
Ive considered this......drinks and candy bars can be cloned so thats the candy a soda market cornered;)

Barak
03-10-03, 23:07
what???

no El Barto is a southan-shandy-drinking-ponce option? ;)

BlackDove
03-10-03, 23:08
Just come to techhaven when the tanks are throwin/flooding sector two with chocolate....

SeXeD HeXeD
03-10-03, 23:16
farto.... sigh.... u will never learn *bows head in shame*

El Barto
03-10-03, 23:19
It will have pies.........(well the ones I don't eat)

Cliffraiser
04-10-03, 01:08
lol?

Heavyporker
04-10-03, 01:46
Ahh... actually, that's a thought. Make sure you try to stick to the gourment recipes, though, that's a much better way to go.

Plus, make sure your apt is the right setting for it. Something like... Via Rosso levle 2, or even better, level 3 (beacuse in that one room, oyu got like 3 tables - perfect!)

Or perhaps, if dynamic objects come back, you could specially outfit a large apt. But via rosso level 3 still rules for this because of that huge atrium.

TraumaTeam
04-10-03, 05:58
Just come to techhaven when the tanks are throwin/flooding sector two with chocolate....

If you're going to have one of those freaky psychedelic Willy Wonka boats, count me in... :)

Duder
04-10-03, 11:23
Originally posted by BlackDove
haha, that just gave me an idea! :)

El Barto
04-10-03, 12:46
Looks like El Barto's food palace will be open for bussiness soon :D

Benjie
04-10-03, 13:16
Originally posted by El Barto
Looks like El Barto's food palace will be open for bussiness soon :D
Bart. Are you seriously gonna stand in plaza 1 shouting... "SELLING FOOD! DM ME!" coz no-one will buy it bar a few angry noobs and Dant3. (obviously) :p

Once I sold a noobie heal spell for 2k in plaza 1. Took ages but I was very determined.:D Some high rank monks bought it off me. Heh I was very pleased. I bought it from shop and made profit on it. :)

Berzerker
04-10-03, 14:20
I will boycot any buisiness, that sells any of Reeza's Choclate pruducts.

El Barto
05-10-03, 12:48
Originally posted by Benjie
Bart. Are you seriously gonna stand in plaza 1 shouting... "SELLING FOOD! DM ME!" coz no-one will buy it bar a few angry noobs and Dant3. (obviously) :p

Once I sold a noobie heal spell for 2k in plaza 1. Took ages but I was very determined.:D Some high rank monks bought it off me. Heh I was very pleased. I bought it from shop and made profit on it. :)

LMAO

Birkoff
05-10-03, 13:29
introduce kewl recipes for food that can only be cloned :P

Ascension
05-10-03, 13:57
Now barto i heard you tlkin bout this on clan chato_O

did u go 2 far?:eek:

Heavyporker
05-10-03, 17:38
birkoff? wtf you smoking? There are already recipes for food that can only be cloned or bought from the shops at crazy prices.

If El Barto has any sense, that's the route he will be taking. Man... a good day hunting only sandcrawlers up to mauler-class mobs, you would get all the big entrails you would need for a long while.

Thats right - make it fresh!

El Barto -you need any special "ingredients", email me. I'm pretty sure that if it drops, I have it. I even have a special acb just for special mob organics.