PDA

View Full Version : Stamina = Stamina - Recoil

Lexxuk
03-10-03, 20:16
Its true, for non tech, it seems to follow that pattern, my Pain Easer drops 9 recoil, and 9 sta, my gat uses the sta/recoil, my archer the sta/recoil, couldnt find any shotgun ammo, blergh.

Anyway, if this is right (hey lupus :p ) the silencer drops recoil, but, in tests on my baby 5 slot tangent gatlin rifle (ta opi :D) silencer on/off makes no difference.

So, if it is right, can you fix it so that the sta drain on silenced weapons drops in relation to the new recoil of the weapon?

Sokaris
03-10-03, 20:24
wow if that worked it would make having a silencer actually useful.. since i think it sounds horrible on most guns.

Drake6k
03-10-03, 20:48
3rd person pwns recoil

StryfeX
04-10-03, 00:21
Originally posted by Drake6k
3rd person pwns recoil And recoil still pwns STA, so what's your point?

--Stryfe

Oath
04-10-03, 14:15
Silencer drops recoil?? :wtf:

KK could maybe add baffling to the game to compensate for recoil, but silencers dont do that, they *partially* suppress the sound of the round as it leaves/ignites/does its shit ,the barrel, wich at close range dont matter anyway cos you still hear the action of the gun. And silencers in NC are borked anyway.

DU DU DU, DU DU DU............and thats at 400 m from a pain easer :wtf:. (roughly)

Oh well,

Nm, rifles suck 8| :lol:

Pwney monkey.

oath

Ozambabbaz
04-10-03, 14:18
i like the sound of it, dont mind if its wank or not :D too bad i havent had a TGR silenced yet..does it need 4 to do it properly? :lol:

Lexxuk
04-10-03, 15:04
heh my tgr pwnz, 5 slot uranium mod with laser and silencer.

but the silencer does reduce recoil, dont ask me why, but it always has done. pistols have no/minimal recoil, tech has pretty much none = stamina drain, though why cannons have sta drain on tech weapons is another matter o_O