PDA

View Full Version : Feeling lots of love for the game!

Mankind
03-10-03, 20:12
If people are reading through the NeMa's and noticing things in the game, you will see that we are getting closer to DoY and it could be anyday. :)

-More COPBOT's are being added throughout all of Neocron, and we all feel a little more scared. This was mentioned in NeMa about anti-city factions taking advantage of the city.

-A COPBOT "blew a fuse" in Pepper Park 1 (he's laying dead). What does this mean? I think it means that Reeza's COPBOTs are soon going to be moving out of Pepper Park for safety precautions towards themselves but will heavily guard the plaza. There probably will be 2 COPBOTs guarding each entrance to the city, but less authority overall will exist throughout Pepper Park.

-Tsunami and Black Dragon are at an understanding with each other. They both want peace in Pepper, so less hostility exists between the two factions. A GM said something about faction changes coming in DoY. So we probably will see a neutrality between Tsunami and Black Dragon.

Anyone else notice other changes?

ezza
03-10-03, 20:27
neutrality between Black dragon and tsunami!!!!!!!!!!

over my dead body:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

black dragon still consider the TS to be the number one enemy of BD

Edit: black dragon and TG will soon be allied though

also i hope this is the start of the removal of copbots from PP

mdares
03-10-03, 20:33
COPS = bad

no COPS = good

no COPS = happy people :D

Tratos
03-10-03, 20:40
Feeling the LLUURRRRRVVVVVVV :p

You do have a good point.

And in the new neocronical it says the COPBOT couldnt possibly of just went weird from a 'short circuit' so perhaps theres a DOY spy in neocron hacking the copbots and causing them to malfunction so City Admin may with draw them in fear of this happening more often

~T

Duder
03-10-03, 20:44
I just wonder if they have found a publisher already...

alig
03-10-03, 21:11
No way......BD cant become neutral to TS.....Nooooooooooooooo:(

Every clan on uranus i HATE is TS :mad:

kk = :rolleyes:

For me, just keep us hostiles!:p

ezza
03-10-03, 21:17
Originally posted by alig
No way......BD cant become neutral to TS.....Nooooooooooooooo:(

For me, just keep us hostiles!:p

amen to that

Darth Slayer
03-10-03, 21:18
Well as long as FA stay neutral in this destructive conflict and sell arms to both sides I don't care.
Erm did I say both sides I mean't Neocron. Yay Reeza........:rolleyes:

Duder
03-10-03, 21:27
Eh, CA have already violated THs privacy with their long range scanners. ....yeah no big brother feeling there....

ezza
03-10-03, 21:37
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Well as long as FA stay neutral in this destructive conflict and sell arms to both sides I don't care.
Erm did I say both sides I mean't Neocron. Yay Reeza........:rolleyes:

as long as BD also remain enemy of FA:D

El Barto
03-10-03, 21:38
DoY must be soon, ONLY about 20 years to wait now!

Hell-demon
03-10-03, 21:43
I cant wait to play DoY with my great great grand children:p

Vampire222
03-10-03, 23:17
Rather ally tsunami and BD than BD and TG.... itd be really nice if there was a pp alliance