PDA

View Full Version : Gamma Bone recipe

WebShock
03-10-03, 16:22
Here is some help for those of you who keep asking.

Head = Arillium + Strasin + Trisol

Chest = Gamonium + Solatium + Arilium

Arm = Adclovin + Gamonium + Gamonium

Legs = Tiberal + Solatium + Arilium

Foot = metal d + gamonin + strasin

If there are mistakes please let me know and I will edit.

=Chojin=
03-10-03, 16:25
you do know there already in a thread about this??

Ch0

WebShock
03-10-03, 16:29
ok welp, since i cant delete this thread... delete it for me mod.

Clothing_Option
03-10-03, 17:35
Crahn Bless u my son!!!!!!!!!:)

Doc Holliday
03-10-03, 18:35
cheers mate. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ] at least its posted without Xmillion other replys u gotta search thru. ok. thanks. bye.

=Chojin=
03-10-03, 18:42
lol wow handbags there...i was just pointing out that if anyone made the_slightest_effort could have found the recipe's easily. but you obviously make no effort and have no patience whatsoever.

Ch0

Clothing_Option
03-10-03, 19:06
Originally posted by =Chojin=
lol wow handbags there...i was just pointing out that if anyone made the_slightest_effort could have found the recipe's easily. but you obviously make no effort and have no patience whatsoever.

Ch0

Some of us have jobs and go to school in RL
Thank you,

=Chojin=
03-10-03, 19:09
and your implying i havent got a job or i go to school? i work fulltime so................. stfu.

Kthxbye

Ch0

REMUS
03-10-03, 19:14
hmmmm what a pile of wank, i guess gamma bones are in then :/ that means i have to start lomming :( fucking pc is still on crutchs but the new improved gamma REMUS will prolly be on tomoz

BTW how do i get the bones? is it recycle only or somthing? And wtf are you talking about, oh yah i forgot ur exo no wonder LOLZ but seriously i dont think chojin was talking to u, i think he was talking to doc :wtf:

=Chojin=
03-10-03, 19:17
Originally posted by REMUS
hmmmm what a pile of wank, i guess gamma bones are in then :/ that means i have to start lomming :( fucking pc is still on crutchs but the new improved gamma REMUS will prolly be on tomoz

BTW how do i get the bones? is it recycle only or somthing? And wtf are you talking about, oh yah i forgot ur exo no wonder LOLZ but seriously i dont think chojin was talking to u, i think he was talking to doc :wtf:

yeah i was , sorry for the misunderstanding, and u get the bones from an npc just inside the bio HQ bring the chemicals and the advanced bones.

Ch0

REMUS
03-10-03, 19:19
k cheers

WebShock
03-10-03, 22:09
mod please close this thread. it was never meant for flames trolling bitchin griping moaning pissing on another. just plain help for the community since it took me a lot of effort to find the recipe.

Nidhogg
03-10-03, 22:17
Closed at thread starter's request.

N