PDA

View Full Version : Player Drops

Crest
03-10-03, 15:42
How does this work....

A friend and I have the worst luck when dropping on a kill.

He has died 4 times in 2 days and 3 of the 4 times he dropped his holy apoc , sheepishly I a PPU monk have died twice and both times its my Monk PA Cloak thing.

Yet when I do belt hacking its always some crap in it like psi boost or a medi ... sometime armour...Never anything good .... Like 5 slots CS ... Where my I go hack ????...

I think it has some kind of relation to the last thing you put in your inv.....Thats What Me thinks...What you guys say

Eric Cobalt
03-10-03, 15:46
U drop 1 of ur 10 best items. So always got a K-Part, an 1 - 2 slot holy shelter or something like that in ur inventar :)

SamuraiPizzaCat
03-10-03, 15:46
1 random thing(if u have good SL) from the 10 highest TL things in ur inventory. thats how it works

Eric Cobalt
03-10-03, 15:53
Originally posted by SamuraiPizzaCat
1 random thing(if u have good SL) from the 10 highest TL things in ur inventory. thats how it works

Not TL, it depends on its price @yo.

Crest
03-10-03, 15:57
Given a Tank would hold full armour (thats 4 parts) , gun(s) spell(s), hack tool....

Normaly the least exp thing would be a medi or a Psi Booster
Even for monks, how is it they drop that instead of their 5 slotter

I find plenty with low level armour, or with medi's and psi boosters. There is no way that is in their top 10

\\Fényx//
03-10-03, 16:01
Originally posted by Crest
Given a Tank would hold full armour (thats 4 parts) , gun(s) spell(s), hack tool....

Normaly the least exp thing would be a medi or a Psi Booster
Even for monks, how is it they drop that instead of their 5 slotter

I find plenty with low level armour, or with medi's and psi boosters. There is no way that is in their top 10

Because your only finding newb belts, any high level char can get back to a spot within minutes of dieing if that, to grab their belt with that multi slotted rare...

Keyol45743241
03-10-03, 16:05
There is stuff you don't drop, too. For example the Epic rewards (like the CA armor or Tangent Speedgat). Neither drop "Tools" or Rareparts you found (Afaik) per se and there is also the probability of having a Safeslot, neh?

To see what you will probably drop, go to a YO and watch the prices of the first ten items (while not having anything in the quickbelt or wearing armor) minus those undroppables mentioned above.

Imho Items of the same Type shouldn't count more than once. That would help against finding always Psiboosters in APUs belts or drones in droners beltes :rolleyes:

Xin
03-10-03, 22:30
Originally posted by Crest
Where my I go hack ????...

If I translate this to english correctly, you're asking where to go hack and find good stuff? Mc5 is loaded with belts.. I left an inq 4 helmet there, so I'm sure others have left good stuff too.

DonnyJepp
03-10-03, 22:39
Originally posted by Keyol45743241
There is stuff you don't drop, too. For example the Epic rewards (like the CA armor or Tangent Speedgat). Neither drop "Tools" or Rareparts you found (Afaik) per se and there is also the probability of having a Safeslot, neh?

I have hacked tech parts out of belts before.

Keyol45743241
03-10-03, 22:40
But then, rareparts are very low priced when you try to sell them at a YO........ I think that was the cause of my mistake.

Phiberdelic
03-10-03, 22:42
I hack Expensives around MB all the time. so Those obviously are dropable items