PDA

View Full Version : Bug, any one else getting this?

Chimpanzy
03-10-03, 00:51
see for your self
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/4/Natebug1.jpg

Look in msg box this person im talking to isnt who it appears to be, Any one got ideas?

Alex The Great
03-10-03, 01:40
Yea i Get that alot now...Should be fixed Soon.

SirSensi
03-10-03, 01:48
Yea as do I...
But mostly with PPU's changing into PE's and having there original name replaced with some thing like this: '\dnE The Crahn Sect'
And theres this one too: '!'
ofcourse they are non-targetable and have other bug-related things. But, zoning usually fixes it, as also stated in the patch notes. Since alot of things have gone awry with patch 188 and 189... this should be fixxed with the next patch.

SirSensi

nonamebrandeggs
03-10-03, 01:52
This shit is just getting worse :( fuck nc til they fix it I don't even know who I'm shotting half the time (not that I care) and fuck punctuation kthx

SirSensi
03-10-03, 02:21
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
This shit is just getting worse :( fuck nc til they fix it I don't even know who I'm shotting half the time (not that I care) and fuck punctuation kthx

Geez...:rolleyes: someone woke up on the wrong side of the cave today, huh? :lol: j/k...

It will be fixxed just like all the bugs have been... but when a new patch comes, you [should] know/expect there will be a [putting this lightly] few bugs that have to be worked out... as stated b4 in the Announcement Forum they are working on fixes in the Test Server... at least they respond as fast as possible. You also have to rember that most of the people who work on this game are volunteers . If you don't like it you can always take your money and go some where else...

k?
thnxbye

SirSensi

ZoneVortex
03-10-03, 02:25
man i have fucking tried taking my money to go somewhere else but it's horrible you can't fucking stay away from this game regardless if there are better ways to spend one's time than playing this and i say fuck puncuation too cause i'm typing with one hand kthxbye

Chimpanzy
03-10-03, 02:40
Lol yeah... Good times.. anyways also been having their names be (unknown) on the people thing and when they type it just goes blank like " : yeah " lol this game still owns in my eyes :)

SirSensi
03-10-03, 02:59
Originally posted by Chimpanzy
Lol yeah... Good times.. anyways also been having their names be (unknown) on the people thing and when they type it just goes blank like " : yeah " lol this game still owns in my eyes :)

Heh yea, the (unknown) bug Ive seen as well... but that bug is usually inside the city (i.e. Plaza 1 Medicare)
And I agree...
Good times good times...:lol: :lol:
I created a Spy the other day and I had the same issue..
a friend of mine said: "dude, u aint showning up in the Local window and your name is white."
my reply: " O really? roflmao"
then I removed my LE and [In-game] Life was good... :D

kthnxbye

SirSensi

LVirus
03-10-03, 08:00
Abuse system! Imagine a REAL spy snooping around with nameless PE, just whistling there :D

t0tt3
03-10-03, 14:42
what can I say? :lol:
I am happy my cash dont go to KK now so :P

El Barto
03-10-03, 14:46
Originally posted by SirSensi
Yea as do I...
But mostly with PPU's changing into PE's and having there original name replaced with some thing like this: '\dnE The Crahn Sect'
And theres this one too: '!'
ofcourse they are non-targetable and have other bug-related things. But, zoning usually fixes it, as also stated in the patch notes. Since alot of things have gone awry with patch 188 and 189... this should be fixxed with the next patch.

SirSensi

I have had that before, and still do, but the bug that started this thread off I have never had.