PDA

View Full Version : Q: for KK

Viduus[JBX]
02-10-03, 21:47
What's with all the brick walls?

OZ-8 is *almost* impenetrable.

Yet it's required for Epic mission 6.

?!

Just curious what purpose, if any, those walls serve other than to annoy PP.

DarkPhoenix
02-10-03, 21:48
Its part of the storyline. Black Dragon own the Prison now and max is no longer there.

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 21:48
read the neochronicle, then read the other threads about this, max has been moved, the search feature works charms at times.....

Judge
02-10-03, 22:09
Indeed, the search feature is good.

Though Callash has said that people should take the neocronical more seriously. If it says that OZ 8 is going to be out of bounds for a week then it most probably is, thus if you want to do your epic do it before or wait.

Its a dynamic change to the world, it affects people.

Viduus[JBX]
02-10-03, 22:28
Max has NOT been moved, that's where I found him with my APU yesterday, and with my PPU today....

StryfeX
03-10-03, 01:42
Well, I originally bitched up quite a storm about this and got told off by Callash for not reading/taking seriously the Neocronicle, etc.
Originally posted by Callash
I got your email and I saw your thread(s), StryfeX. The Epic NPCs have been moved in front of the barrier between OZ8 and the Wastelands.

And please, next time I write a Neocronicle Article like "OZ8 will be closed in 1 week", take it serious and remember to do your epic early. People are always screaming for dynamic changes that will make you feel as if something is really happening in the gameworld. Apparently this only applies to positive changes.

/closed And as I replied (I was tired as hell and didn't realize I was starting a new thread at the time):
Originally posted by me
Not quite. I'm all for OZ8 being closed off, but it would have been better (not to mention more RP-ish) if you guys had pre-moved Max out of OZ8 and made him say something like "I sure hope the construction is done soon... I feel too exposed out here." when you talk to him for the first time on the epics. Especially since he is mission-critical for *4* faction's epics. I still stick by that post, too. Max should have been booted out of OZ8 to run his "business" elsewhere, especially since he's a representative of the Black Dragons and I'm sure they'd like to continue making money. (You have to have done some of the epics that require him to understand.)

--Stryfe

P.S. - This is on Saturn, btw.

Viduus[JBX]
03-10-03, 06:32
Well next time you're chatting, tell Callash to check his facts before putting keys to fingers.

1. Yes, OZ8 is blocked, but there's ways around it. I pulled off my epics for 2 chars in the last 2 days.

2. Max has not, in fact, been moved. He is exactly where he is supposed to be. Upstairs. Nearly smack-dab center on the map.

3. "..only like it when it's good change..."
Someone call the freakin' WHAAAmbulance.
Hey Callash, newsflash -- you made it *almost* impossible for actual newcomers to NC to do what every other player has been allowed to do since release.
DUH - you can't do that and not expect people to cry foul.
If you're supposed to be working in PR, you have a lot to learn about your job.

LVirus
03-10-03, 07:41
I wonder why did they put 2 barriers from Secret Entrance 2 to OZ8.

And in beta3 Secret Entrance 2 used to come also to IND-A 2 but now it only goes to Pump Asylum :confused: