PDA

View Full Version : Callash

Oath
02-10-03, 16:56
Lets take a moment to thank him for the joy of the xray bone npc.

No really ive had countless hours of fun trying him :lol: and im not telling my clan mates what the recipie is either :D(not that i know :rolleyes: )

thanks for stikin it in, kinda took the strain off the bugs we all got cos we got summit new to play with.

Thanks you,

Oath.:

Rizzy
02-10-03, 17:01
I myself don't like it much, mainly because im TG and it wont even talk to me :p

thewarrior008
02-10-03, 17:02
lol.. nice :p

cept i didnot see em yet and i bet theyr sucky not giving much athl and agl they will suck for tanks... well maybe if the babalance is enuf to switch xray with athl but neva with agl .. so....

Oath
02-10-03, 17:03
Originally posted by Rizzy
I myself don't like it much, mainly because im TG and it wont even talk to me :p

lol, damn man, that sucks.

but,
thats what the evil tg get :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

he doesnt speak o my tsunami tank either, dunno wether its a bug or not though.

Rizzy
02-10-03, 17:12
ok and he speaks to me now, shame the dialogue takes about 30 seconds to run through and there are 1000 combinations for each bone.

Wannabe
02-10-03, 17:18
Glad to see atleast some of the community enjoys the new content that was released. I was about the start a thread telling to community to be ashamed of itself but guess there's no need for it now =)

Just like for the monk PA run, as it can only be obtained from certain NPC and as it's developed by Crahn faction, you need to have a good sympathy with the faction.

So.. if your an enemy (low sympathy) of Biotech, he should tell you to piss off.. :)

Seems like some people want everything the easiest way, but some actually like to go thru some trouble to obtain the things they want.

Callash, even tho I won't probably use the bones, you made a good job with them. Keep up the good work and please, even if we whinebitchmoan at the times, just ignore us and go have a beer or play some golf :D

// Wannabe

{MD}GeistDamnit
02-10-03, 17:30
7 days with a fucked up patch, no pe pa, no spy pa, no book drops, and your happy with bones?

FFs I'm not some stupid mutt I dont want to be beaten then thrown a bone :/

it's threads like this that tell KK "it's ok to screw me up the ass cause I'm happy if you pet me after"

hence they will keep fucking this community till we all leave, then they dont give a shit cause they will sucker some new publisher to give em big bucks they will fix nc and re release it to the people they really care about :/

Jaggeh
02-10-03, 17:37
there is 2^15 possible combinations............

32768..............one npc..........300 players at peak.........

Spoon
02-10-03, 17:45
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
7 days with a fucked up patch, no pe pa, no spy pa, no book drops, and your happy with bones?

Yes....

Quit acting like a spoiled prat(aint that how they say it over in the UK?).....

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 17:47
Originally posted by Spoon
Yes....

Quit acting like a spoiled prat(aint that how they say it over in the UK?).....

Generally the way we say it over in the UK would get us banned from the forums.... :p

Oath
02-10-03, 17:50
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Generally the way we say it over in the UK would get us banned from the forums.... :p

Thats very true.

Instead i say this, grow up, read the announcment forums a lot more, and stop bitching :lol: :D .
/Edit

H4X

Frotto
02-10-03, 17:54
anyone want to post the reqs and attributes of these bones... can spies use them?

Frotto

Futureman
02-10-03, 18:00
When were gamma bones promised? Like last month. When were Spy and PE PA promised? Well Spy was about 120 days ago. Don't expect people to be happy when you try to distract them. Gamma bones. Big woop. As a spy you already have 117 xray.

jernau
02-10-03, 18:00
As I said elsewhere :

Gamma Facts

Fact 1 - They are now in game
Fact 2 - They are where Callah said
Fact 3 - To get them FIRST you have to make some effort
Fact 4 - At some point in the future you will be able to buy them in shops

Anyone who whines about not wanting to play the guessing game can either :
1) Wait till they are in the shops
or
2) Buy them from people who have made the effort

Either way can they please STFU.

Callash has delivered again for us and I for one am grateful. Doubly so as we need something like this right now to cheer us up till the bug-fix patch and the PAs.

WELL DONE CALLASH

/edit - People really need to learn who is who and what is what here.

Callash = volunteer + working hard for our benefit + brought us these bones + talks to us + listens to us + does what he says or explains why he hasn't.

KK = Big patches despite promises + no news for days after a major cock-up + almost no news ever + PA farce.

Don't get them confused - Callash deserves better.

death&decay
02-10-03, 18:04
Eeer.. How can u get em?
Oath let's have some fun with the NPC..
IVY's Biotech w00t!

And for those who wanted PE-PA but got xray-bones:

Xr4y b0n3S pWnZ j0000!!!!11

{MD}GeistDamnit
02-10-03, 18:22
Originally posted by Oath
Thats very true.

Instead i say this, grow up, read the announcment forums a lot more, and stop bitching :lol: :D .
/Edit

H4X

dude dont get slick, cause your not cute nor is your comments. What I spoke is the truth and I am an adult 25 years old, I am a developer myself and I know how company's spin doctor and throw bones to fanboys to keep em happy.seems it worked on you. and I'm not from uk I'm from America.

Oath
02-10-03, 18:31
dude dont get slick, cause your not cute nor is your comments. What I spoke is the truth and I am an adult 25 years old, I am a developer myself and I know how company's spin doctor and throw bones to fanboys to keep em happy.seems it worked on you. and I'm not from uk I'm from America.

How do you know im not cute? OMG JOO HAXOR.

I was having a laugh hence the smilies, adna s far as fanboy go's

naw,

i bitch at peope when they do shit, but theyre cant find the issues with the bugs, so, they are trying, thye stick this in for something else *either* to take our minds off the bugs or maybe ITS COS THEY SAID THEYD ADD THEM! HAX

Take a joke dude really, and im sure im just as ugly as you.

OMZO!

Original monk
02-10-03, 18:41

With all do respect for callash and he's big efforts for the game/community and all the things he did/does to keep us updated/informed but actually MD geist is right :/ its not like we play beta4 hé its RETAIL, this game involves big cash so the customers (us) have the right to be critical, lots of promises and lots of waiting, not much happenin. Ok the info and service improved comparing to a few months back, but i wont say its optimal yet.
I repeat: with all do respect for all volunteers/KK employee's who try to to their best as possible, but the point stays, the gamingindustry is a hard world where big dollars float around...

{MD}GeistDamnit
02-10-03, 18:45
Originally posted by Oath
How do you know im not cute? OMG JOO HAXOR.

I was having a laugh hence the smilies, adna s far as fanboy go's

naw,

i bitch at peope when they do shit, but theyre cant find the issues with the bugs, so, they are trying, thye stick this in for something else *either* to take our minds off the bugs or maybe ITS COS THEY SAID THEYD ADD THEM! HAX

Take a joke dude really, and im sure im just as ugly as you.

OMZO!

I dunno it's hard to tell if someone is fuckin around in type :p

no harm done buddy, but I would understand if they gave us at least the spy pa to take our minds off the bugs as well. As I know the PE pa is broke :(

Oath
02-10-03, 18:48
I dunno it's hard to tell if someone is fuckin around in type :p

no harm done buddy, but I would understand if they gave us at least the spy pa to take our minds off the bugs as well. As I know the PE pa is broke :(

Lol, thats true, but i dont have a spy so :p id love the Pepa to come, i made a pistol pE specially got him all power capped and all (well almost thanks to Djingo).

Was a bit disapointed but hey, shit happens.

Wannabe
02-10-03, 18:52
I am an adult 25 years old

Even tho our old, that still means your not an adult if you act like a spoiled brat.

I am a developer myself

Game dev? Software dev? As a developer, you must know what it is like.

I'm from America.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling ]

Have you guys ever stopped for 2 seconds and actually thought what Callash would feel like from reading all this bashing and flaming and bitching? If I were Callash, I'd quit as soon as possible. He's a volunteer. He has a real job. He has a life and most likely a family to raise.

So spend those 2 seconds thinking what you would feel like reading all this **** you been posting.

// Wannabe

{MD}GeistDamnit
02-10-03, 19:14
Originally posted by Wannabe
Even tho our old, that still means your not an adult if you act like a spoiled brat.

Game dev? Software dev? As a developer, you must know what it is like.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling ]

Have you guys ever stopped for 2 seconds and actually thought what Callash would feel like from reading all this bashing and flaming and bitching? If I were Callash, I'd quit as soon as possible. He's a volunteer. He has a real job. He has a life and most likely a family to raise.

So spend those 2 seconds thinking what you would feel like reading all this **** you been posting.

// Wannabe

Spoiled brat? no, I have been a loyal player of NC since beta 3, and I have loved this game and shown it to many people.I spend almost ALL of my free time on neocron, and Have 4 capped char's on uranus with nothing to do, a n00b monk on pluto and 3 mid levels on saturn.When I pay money for a service I expect that service.You got some balls calling me a "spoiled brat" a spoiled brat is a child that wants shit for free, I am an adult that wants MY money's worth.

as for callash, I dident say one thing about him, he has nothing to do with any of my points, but if you wanna get critical as I have said before in other threads I don't want a volunteer in charge of content releases.

and I am a game dev, finally on a job for ( you guessed it ) A MMORPG.And yes I know what it's like, as a smart dev I never bite off more than I can chew, nor does any of the rest of my team. All of them are professional artist's and coders with real jobs ( the leader makes 200k a year at his current job ) and they work on this game in their spare time, but for me it is my job and NC is my spare time.

So think before u flame, please.

oh and Thanks Nid :D

SovKhan
02-10-03, 19:15
jesus people any addidition in content is good.

i think of the people who complain about the way the monk PA was implamented and now how the bones have been implamented as people who are more First Person Shooter fans and less RPG fans.

In FPS's u just pick up a rocket launcher lying on the ground and kill things, dont nessessarly care why there was a rocket launcher on the ground, just that you got something new to kill with.

RPG fans tend to do alittle more thinking when playing a game and are interested how things like new PA and bones would first be implamented in a world like neocron's. it doesnt mean they want the thing any less, just that they understand why the monk PA wasnt buyable from a NPC.

Spy<VS>Spy
02-10-03, 19:29
I'm not going to comment about the x-ray bones, because KK didnt see the need to...so i dont honostly care. i have X-ray suits as a spy, and ass loads of x-ray resists on my tank, shields on my monk that block everything...thats worth a bold. EVERYTHING

i dont have a PE, but no one loves them anyways. they are mini monk tanks and thats all they are gona be. :)

so yeah, i'm excited about them...i'm only being marginally sarcastic with that one, admittedly...

Oath
02-10-03, 19:55
This was supposed to be a well done kk keep up the good work, thread, in particularly to thank callash, but its slowy degenerating into flaming.

Mods close it.

Thanks,

And callash we love you man:D

Cass
02-10-03, 19:55
Originally posted by Rizzy

Well if it makes u feel better, I'm Biotech with 80 sympathy, and he won't talk to me either. o_O

But i'm sure i'll get them sooner or later...

Vampire222
02-10-03, 20:00
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
so yeah, i'm excited about them...i'm only being marginally sarcastic with that one, admittedly... [/B]

well you always are :P the xray bones are cool.... especially for tanks and pe's

Nidhogg
02-10-03, 20:12
Closed at thread starter's request.

N