PDA

View Full Version : [brainpot] mod-remover

Original monk
02-10-03, 15:06
Hello, most off my weapons are x-ray because i like that mod, but when everybody goes running around with gammabones my weapons will increase in value/power. Thats why i suggest to implement a mod-remover in the game, so you can remove a mod from a weapon, so you can re-use that mod (f.e: ultimamod) and re-mod youre weapon to another ammomod or for example remove a barrel and put a ultima on it or sumthing like that.
You can make a rare of the modremover, ya can make it usable one time like the constructmod or you can make a re-usable device.

So: the mod-remover would split up youre 2slot (phosphor-ultima) pain easer in 3 parts: the PE the ultimamod and the ammomod, now you can re-use the ultimamod on another weapon and re-mod the empty pain easer with the new mods ya prefer.

Probably suggested and tought about before but now retought with all the new armours and bones...

what you think ?

edit: DARN its time fo me to go to the dentist, wish me luck :angel:

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 15:08
Not a bad Idea but i dont get the whole ''onoz gamma bonez gonna give em immunity to Xray o_O'' where as a whole set is about plus 60 Xray armour o_O

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 15:12
Xray mods are still better because fire can be blocked by shelters, Xray can't. (I think)

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 15:14
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Xray mods are still better because fire can be blocked by shelters, Xray can't. (I think)

Xray can poison cant.

Fire can however be blocked better from armour than xray... full set of inq ? only spy's have access to xrr suits..

alig
02-10-03, 16:17
Gamma bones are'nt gunna make ppl harder against xray, they will simply, give ppl the chance to lom xray with these bones in....making them harder against fire/energy/poison....not xray

t0tt3
02-10-03, 16:29
I think its a good idea...
make a "mod-LOM" that hurts the condition of the weapon of use and it could be shop bought in stores for 10 k peice!

garyu69
02-10-03, 16:34
I agree that Mods should be able to be removed.

BramTops
02-10-03, 16:56
No.. I dont like this.

I already believe that weapons stay "out there" too long. It's *way* to easy to get your hands on that special uber rare weapon you've always wanted. They are not "rare" at all

Just make an effort for g#ds sake!

Best PvPers run arround with different ammo types anyway (apu's do :D)

garyu69
02-10-03, 17:01
Its easy for an APU to do that though. There is no way i can walk around carrying two or three types of ammo. it just slows me right down.

QuantumDelta
02-10-03, 17:04
Originally posted by alig
Gamma bones are'nt gunna make ppl harder against xray, they will simply, give ppl the chance to lom xray with these bones in....making them harder against fire/energy/poison....not xray Xray bones add to armor resist xray.

Therefore it's possible to use them on a tank to hit 76% ;p