PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice??????

Tupac
02-10-03, 15:01
Hey anyone else notice since the patch that the con and resists have changed i.e before the patch I used to take around 65-75 damage from X heated and X ray CS, Now after the latest patch im taking around 90 damage?????????

QuantumDelta
02-10-03, 15:02
I guess that was the bug they fixed...

jernau
02-10-03, 16:18
This would be in line with the differences I heard mentioned between test and live servers pre-patch.

Lucjan
02-10-03, 16:58
I feel like a blind man wandering the forest. I have a suspission, I hear other blind men talking about, yet none of us have a clue.

No really, if there was a change, Lupus should say something, I'm getting a little bit tired of resist checks after each patch...or I just have to many accounts/characters ;P

Ulle
02-10-03, 17:29
Originally posted by Lucjan
No really, if there was a change, Lupus should say something, I'm getting a little bit tired of resist checks after each patch...or I just have to many accounts/characters ;P

Lupus can't really say if there is going to be a change because it is likely he won't know. Only the Devs seem to know what happens in patches before they are on the servers....sometimes they don't even know :D

LVirus
03-10-03, 08:10
They said that in test servers resists works bit different than in retail server to prevent "l33t" hax0rxs abusing testserver as a easy and quick way to tw33kz0r their PvP resist0rz.

I hope that they will futher fuck up resists so those tweakmaniacs will go nuts :D

Shadow Dancer
03-10-03, 08:45
*waits for Vet to read the thread*

SorkZmok
03-10-03, 09:12
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
*waits for Vet to read the thread*

Hehehe.
Hey look at my Sig! It fits now! Isnt it sweet?

But talk about resist changes, i somehow feel like HL is different now. Last time i tested i took about 60 to 80 dmg per shot, what still is evil but ok i think. But now somehow i tend to take about 100 or even more per shot. I tried it many times now, so dont you tell me something about random damage...
3 shots and i`m down to half of my health, this kinda sucks. Especially cause i got way more enr than fir and FA doesnt really hurt me anymore. o_O

Lucjan
03-10-03, 10:33
Originally posted by LVirus
They said that in test servers resists works bit different than in retail server to prevent "l33t" hax0rxs abusing testserver as a easy and quick way to tw33kz0r their PvP resist0rz.

Where and when did they say that? I never heard it before.

Anyway, I would support that idea. Too many people using the test server only for tweaking their setups :/

Vampire222
03-10-03, 10:45
didnt notice any diffence in my resists, guess all in hlt still pwnz you all!

El Barto
03-10-03, 12:33
Not noticed.............yet.