PDA

View Full Version : MERGED - The Gamma Bone Thread - Now Ingame

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:13
The gamma bones finally made it into the game:)

Anyone knows one of recipes for one of the bones yet?

Tycho C
02-10-03, 13:16
In game?

Jesterthegreat
02-10-03, 13:18
thought they were gonna be buyable in BT HQ?

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:19
i mean you can get them now, they are in the game since the patch,but now the npc at the bio hq is in:)

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:20
you need a advanced bonepart of whatever you want and a combination of 3 chemicals, and you have to guess this 3 out off all chems in the game, which means a lot:)

Tycho C
02-10-03, 13:21
Holy crap where?!

Jesterthegreat
02-10-03, 13:22
so a set of advanced bones + a load of chems = gamma bones?

ill log on my tank tonight i think (only BT friendly char i have heh)

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:24
yes thats right but you have to guess the chems and there are about 1000 possibilities.

Tycho C
02-10-03, 13:26
This i just noticed :confused:

Lucjan
02-10-03, 13:32
Guess which 3 chems are the right one?!?
Now thats the most mad and insane idea I ever heard...and for some odd reason I somehow like it o_O

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 13:35
rofl

Just goto plaza 3 with max freeload and buy one of every chem there

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:36
omg fenyx if you dont guess right you cant give him the chems so no use in buying all chems

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 13:38
Originally posted by Phönyx
omg fenyx if you dont guess right you cant give him the chems so no use in buying all chems

how would it check that tho ? They just check your inv to see if you have the required 3 chemicals, and then would see what bone you have. then takes those outta your inv and dumps a gammabone in there...

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:39
you have to name them in the dialog before you get checked for the right items so there would be no use

Jesterthegreat
02-10-03, 13:40
O_o

im checkin this out when i get home...

Nixon
02-10-03, 13:44
ahahah :P

this is almost as annoying as kamikaze mob spawns :P

Tycho C
02-10-03, 13:46
haha, this sux, I have to go to work now. Back in 6 hours.

ericdraven
02-10-03, 13:47
You have to choose 3 chems out of a choice out of 10 chems.

So the probability is 1:120 - if i remember the maths correctly.. it's a long time ago as i went to school. :p

/EDIT: NOW it's correct.. my first attempt was way too high. :)

/EDIT2: Calculation is based on the following conditions: there must be three different chems in the recipe and the order does not matter.

Jesterthegreat
I'm at work now :p lol

NC Junkie

hmm... ill wait til someone else does it i think ^.^

\\Fényx//
omg...

oh well just buy one of every chem and have it in your inv, then keep guessing :D

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:51
that should be correct in some way eric:lol:

but we started guessing an hour ago, so maybe only 4500 possibilities left:lol:

Jesterthegreat
02-10-03, 13:53
when you find out DM me... and ill DM you where i found my kami chip ^.^

Phönyx
02-10-03, 13:56
we got all kami chips jester:lol:

but if we find out something we post it i think:rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 13:59
Callash... I love you and hate you.

Parappa
02-10-03, 14:00
I'd like an offical word if there's somekind of logic behind the combinations. Cause if they're totally randomly selected I have better things to do. Kthxbye.

Jesterthegreat
02-10-03, 14:02
Originally posted by Phönyx
we got all kami chips jester:lol:

lol git :p

but then i only need the one i think (unless i wanna go pistol / rifle hybrid?

SF
SA
BloodLust
Frenzy
Smart Cyber eye 4
Advanced Nerves 3

(are they the names?)

hmmmmm.....

:edit: btw i know that will be -60 int and massive - resists :p

i wont REALLY do it lol

hinch
02-10-03, 14:02
perhaps based on tl`s

and what baout the chems you cant buy but have to recycle

perhaps the highest tl implant (chest) will use the 3 highest tl chems

or perhaps you should salvage some xray resist potion and find out the 3 chems that make that :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
02-10-03, 14:03
Originally posted by hinch
or perhaps you should salvage some xray resist potion and find out the 3 chems that make that :rolleyes:

lmfao... if only we had brains too :(

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 14:15
holy shit you need for each imp a rezept i got the rezept for the headbone but it doesnt work for the other imps :(

enablerbr
02-10-03, 14:18
well least that one down. now post that and help find the others. :)

MayhemMike
02-10-03, 14:18
I just got my new set of xray bones . I will post screen shots in a bit .

Vampire222
02-10-03, 14:21
recipy mike step on it, ktnxbye, ur lovely ppu bitch :P

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 14:25
wops :I

Vampire222
02-10-03, 14:27
1 word reply, ban freejumper...

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 14:28
The guy in the front of biotech HQ? He won't even talk to me. help!!!!

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 14:32
Originally posted by Vampire222
1 word reply, ban freejumper...
hrhr start crying and stop trying to block the guy at biotech hq :) and i dont tell you the recipe :P

Vampire222
02-10-03, 14:34
u guys are always like that uh? sneaky bastards...

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 14:37
blablabla :P

japata
There's only 120 different possibilities if the order doesn't matter. (1080 if it matters)

So it wouldn't take too long. :D

hinch
if nobodys posted them when i get home i`ll try having a go at them for you and post recipies

Vampire222
02-10-03, 14:40
Originally posted by Freeejumper
blablabla :P

ban his ass nid, thats the second fucking time, and if id do it once id get a fat ban i bet

QuantumDelta
wonderful...o_O

icarium
w00t ANOTHER FUCKING TIMESINK

heres an idea KK, sell the fucking bones from a vendor in Bt HQ

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 14:41
Originally posted by Vampire222
ban his ass nid, thats the second fucking time, and if id do it once id get a fat ban i bet
hey relax ... and try to get some recipes .P

Phönyx
02-10-03, 14:43
relax vamp;)

just start guessing and you will get some too:)

Original monk
02-10-03, 14:46
thank you for bringin in the gamma bones, what are the req's ?? ( i actually hate it a bit cause i have alot of xray weapons and now phophor gonna own :/ but hey, im not complaining for new content ffcourse). Now that the bones are here it gives me a bit hope that the spyPA and the pePA will be here soon :P thanx again for implementin this nice stuff :)

enablerbr
02-10-03, 14:49
well i don't think you'll see many tanks wearing full set of gamma bones somehow.

Rade
02-10-03, 14:50
Been trying for a while, wouldnt be so bad if the dialog system wasnt so horrible. Im guessing that a biotech runner or master could get the recipy somehow, would be weird if it was just a guessing game. I have a little more faith in callash than that.

hinch
02-10-03, 14:52
its just a guessing game rade

ericdraven
02-10-03, 14:56
Originally posted by Rade
Been trying for a while, wouldnt be so bad if the dialog system wasnt so horrible. Im guessing that a biotech runner or master could get the recipy somehow, would be weird if it was just a guessing game. I have a little more faith in callash than that.
On Uranus there was a player trying to get the recipe (by trying all combinations). And he was biotech master, so i think they get no preferred treatment..

s0apy
02-10-03, 14:57
i see a pattern emerging.

it's a test. we have to try and guess which is more tedious - camping cave bosses 100s of times for peculiar books, camping every zone north of TH for suicidal DoY things, or now camping an NPC outside biotech feeding him endless lists of chems via a clumsy script interface.

sighs.

someone please just post the recipies, this is a new low.

Tupac
02-10-03, 14:58
Hey Freee baby! :D Gimme ur old friend Tupac the recipe :D

Rade
02-10-03, 14:59
well, system shock already has a complete list of recipies, I doubt they have tested all combinations for all chips.

edit: Sorry i forgot: "SYSTEM SHOCK ARE XPLOITERHAXORCHEATORZ! DEY R ALL GMS!"

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 15:01
well, system shock already has a complete list of recipies, I doubt they have tested all combinations for all chips.

edit: Sorry i forgot: "SYSTEM SHOCK ARE XPLOITERHAXORCHEATORZ! DEY R ALL GMS!"

:rolleyes:

maybe it was luck no ? or maybe someone ju8st posted the recepies in the german forum and were all too ignorant to learn german and read em

Dribble Joy
Originally posted by icarium
w00t ANOTHER FUCKING TIMESINK

heres an idea KK, sell the fucking bones from a vendor in Bt HQ

They will be sold in normal shops at some point, as Callash has said. (I think)

Phönyx
i am quite sure we dont have all:)

and i should know that i am in system shock.

hinch
02-10-03, 15:07
not posted on german forum ive been checking for it seems nobody`s even mentioned them on there :)

anyway i should be home in an hour or so if cyl0n is about he shall gimmie the recipies so i can go get fenix some bones

QuantumDelta
02-10-03, 15:08
Then I can steal'em o_O
Right? Right? :D
Doh..

Rade
02-10-03, 15:09
rena chan was selling full sets of antigamma bones, that sorta implies that they know the recipies.

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 15:11
Originally posted by hinch
not posted on german forum ive been checking for it seems nobody`s even mentioned them on there :)

anyway i should be home in an hour or so if cyl0n is about he shall gimmie the recipies so i can go get fenix some bones

you give me a bone everynight anywa..............uhm..............*leaves the bulding fast*

Phönyx
02-10-03, 15:12
lol did you see all the bones?o_O

i dont think so

mehirc
02-10-03, 15:13
lol Rade you make me laugh, btw look at .Cyl0ns forum sig :D

edit: oh .cyl0n changed his sig :O

Vampire222
02-10-03, 15:14
5000 total combinations to get the full set, gl guessing O_o

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 15:15
rena chan was selling full sets of antigamma bones, that sorta implies that they know the recipies.
i was just selling some headbones not a set ... learn to read or quit this thread :)

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 15:16
i was just selling some headbones not a set ... learn to read or quit this thread :)

hahaha thats the best smackdown ever :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phönyx
02-10-03, 15:16
as i said rade;)

freee would have told me if he got more8|

Rade
02-10-03, 15:19
Ok im gonna do the headbone and post it when im finished, you other people go working on the others...

**edit: Sorry but I dont know whos playing who in SS nowadays, all I know is I saw rena selling all antigamma bones for 50k a piece, but now she has stopped and is only selling head, guessing she didnt know you guys only had that recipy when she wanted to start making some cash :P

Lucjan
02-10-03, 15:23
Honestly: if the dialog script would work more smooth, it would be much better. Yes, maybe not the best way to introduce items, but at least a decent one and lets be honest: it is something different.

Now lets have a look at the options: I for myself dont like these sort of things, I'm more of the type who wonders the desert and hopes to run into a Kami mob while shoting fire mobs or looking for hazard worms. So Im not going to play the "guess the 3 chems game", instead I will just wait till others who might enjoy it (and I already know someone who does) to find out what the recipies are and I will just buy the items from them. I don't even want to know the recipies, they figured it out, they should get the cash from selling these bones. Works fine for me :)

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 15:28
The diallogue don't work at all here
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/shot0142.jpg

Others on uranus are also reporting it.

ericdraven
02-10-03, 15:39
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
The diallogue don't work at all here

Others on uranus are also reporting it.

I tried it once about one hour ago and it was fine.

Rade
02-10-03, 15:39
Works for some people and not at all for some, just like the medic on the test server.

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 15:40
Me sam osa killer and another SSC couldnt see any dialogue.

General Crazy
02-10-03, 15:49
so is any one going to atleast give us a hint on what we need for the bones or do we just go playing the guessing game forever

StryfeX
02-10-03, 15:52
Well...assuming that you can choose any chem any amount of times, there's 1000 possible combinations.

God damnit.

--Stryfe

Maarten
02-10-03, 15:57
KK really should fix the "new NPC's don't talk" problem...

NeoLojik
02-10-03, 16:01
Theres 1000's of combinations.

I said sod it and bought 2 headbones from Rena Chan. :(

Whats with these NPC's only talking to 1 person at a time anyway? Its bad enough in tangent, trying to sell DoY loot, now this NPC is gonna become the subject of a camp-a-thon.

Lexxuk
02-10-03, 16:01
awww, stop tryin to ruin all the fun, some people might like the challenge of havin to get chems for biotech HQ :p

Oh, ya, remind me to go find out the proper chems heeheh

-FN-
02-10-03, 16:04
Yeah, it wouldn't be a new NC item without System Shock having it all figured out already on Pluto. Rena Chan is already selling gamma bones. That's awesome that SS can guess the recipe in the first few hours of the NPC being out when there are 10 chems and you have to pick 3... that's a couple thousand possibilities.

Way to go SS you mathematical GENIUSES!

\\Fényx//
Originally posted by Maarten
KK really should fix the "new NPC's don't talk" problem...

It's just that the script isnt loading up client side, I find that relogging for a minute in the same zone as the NPC is in fixes it and he works fine from then on...

ZoneVortex
Originally posted by -FN-
Yeah, it wouldn't be a new NC item without System Shock having it all figured out already on Pluto. Rena Chan is already selling gamma bones. That's awesome that SS can guess the recipe in the first few hours of the NPC being out when there are 10 chems and you have to pick 3... that's a couple thousand possibilities.

haha true dat :lol:

edit/ i think i'll go kill the Pluto NPC right now....or can you? is he outside BT or inside?

Jaggeh
02-10-03, 16:06
Rena is also selling the recipe for headbone for 1mill

o_O

ericdraven
02-10-03, 16:08
:lol:

Funny to see that those people who have something which others don't are always h4x0rs and cheat0rZ... :D

Move your own ass and try to find out the recipe instead of accusing others, pfff... o_O

Lucjan
02-10-03, 16:11

Wow, assumptions based on nothing are going fast today...
WTF is wrong with you all? Jelous someone figured it out or got lucky before you could?

ZoneVortex
02-10-03, 16:12
Hey my PPU has a psi resist chip implanted in him right now, so don't be tellin me about having things that other people wantt but don't have!

yeah baby....

-7 ppu
-7apu
-7mst
+14 psi resist

:angel:

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 16:14
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Hey my PPU has a psi resist chip implanted in him right now, so don't be tellin me about having things that other people wantt but don't have!

yeah baby....

-7 ppu
-7apu
-7mst
+14 psi resist

:angel:

Surely thats what people have and NOBODY wants o_O

plus a pointless post, completely irellevant and alsoknow as spam..... What prompted a post about using a psi resistor ?!?

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 16:16
I think I've worked it out....
Lemme check.

ZoneVortex
02-10-03, 16:18
Originally posted by \\Fényx//

plus a pointless post, completely irellevant and alsoknow as spam..... What prompted a post about using a psi resistor ?!?

Meh? That he posted about people immediately accusing of hacking just cause they have one thing that other people want but don't have.....

Obviously something prompted it or i would not have posted it. Something promts every response. So if I was posting off topic you just posted off topic too and now I am posting off topic too AGAIN! Wheeeeeeeee......

Screw xray bones anyways. Who doesn't already have 114 xray resist :wtf:

Pooey LOMing makes me throw up

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 16:19

hehe thx i know i m uber :) btw <--- rena chan :)

Rade
02-10-03, 16:21
..mmmm... new equipment... crunching numbers... new setups... min-maxing.... *purrr*

alig
02-10-03, 16:22
Originally posted by ericdraven

Funny to see that those people who have something which others don't are always h4x0rs and cheat0rZ... :D

Move your own ass and try to find out the recipe instead of accusing others, pfff... o_O

The reason ppl call them cheaters is cuz GM's DO have friends.....DO have retail characters....a GM could find the combo out so easily

Its not hard to understand, imagine u was a GM....u wasnt a GM at the time of adding XaNToR or wotever to ur msn....he was a good mate to u (hyperthetically speaking here) and u then got a GM badge.....and he asked u for the combo, u WOULD give it him cuz he wouldnt tell KK that a GM is letting secrets out as hes ur mate.......bleh!:rolleyes:

t0tt3
02-10-03, 16:23

And who are you mr Nid wannabie?

Stop the

hey you spam
posts all the time.....

Because that sort of a spam to and it smells like shit yea S H I T!

NeoLojik
Urgh, I give up.
Ive spent 2 hours talking to the NPC, Ive not found 1 working combination.

I do find it odd that SS worked it out so fast tho o_O

Rade
Well, I was just kidding with the SS accusations, weve had alot of those on pluto.

Freeejumper
02-10-03, 16:24
well but i dont have any gm contacts :P

NeoLojik
02-10-03, 16:25
well but i dont have any gm contacts :P You would say that now wouldnt you :p

j/k, this aint a flame

RuButt
whats teh reqs/stats on gamma's?

Freeejumper
Originally posted by NeoLojik
Urgh, I give up.
Ive spent 2 hours talking to the NPC, Ive not found 1 working combination.

I do find it odd that SS worked it out so fast tho o_O
well you need a system to work it our :) just trying some combinations wont work i think :) maybe if you re lucky but i m not lucky :P

NeoLojik
02-10-03, 16:28
Originally posted by RuButt
whats teh reqs/stats on gamma's? Might wanna resize your sig m8, its only allowed to be 100px high.

Cubico
02-10-03, 16:28
Hi,

I would laugh if it just wouldnt be so .... depressing.

They old ways how new stuff was put in the game was maybe fanciless, but not that annoying.

Ok, at least its not a run, thats the good thing.

KidWithStick
02-10-03, 16:39
ok...its early in the morning for me and im about to go to school....

so the bones are in the game now?

and wtf do i have to do with the NCP to get them?

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 16:40
Originally posted by KidWithStick
ok...its early in the morning for me and im about to go to school....

so the bones are in the game now?

and wtf do i have to do with the NCP to get them?

You gotta play the national lottery with him... guess what 3 chemicals he wants...

KidWithStick
02-10-03, 16:42
You gotta play the national lottery with him... guess what 3 chemicals he wants...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why is everything implemented with things that will just piss you off when you try to get them

QuantumDelta
02-10-03, 16:44
You seem to suggest the GMs know the formula...when...only callash knows it o_O

Disturbed021
02-10-03, 16:48
Originally posted by KidWithStick
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why is everything implemented with things that will just piss you off when you try to get them

Timesink. Dunno why they feel like there needs to be more, but it seems as tho every new item added to the game is going to be a timesink.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind the way they are adding the new items. I like having to work for new items, however, I think that after a couple of weeks of a run like this or the Monkey PA they should be moved to the stores and be buyable there.

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 16:48
What parts are needed to make an adv arm bone?

//edit i mean the imp parts to make the adv bone not the xray one.

El_MUERkO
02-10-03, 16:52
Timesinks = Content, its on a big sign in the KK offices :)

Can anyone tell me the stats of the bones?

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 16:53
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
What parts are needed to make an adv arm bone?

//edit i mean the imp parts to make the adv bone not the xray one.

omg genius ROFL

check the BP list's for these, bet ya they have like 3 parts and they line up in some way with the chems needed, like parts C/D/F to make one imp and thats the 3rd 4th and 6th option in the chem list ^^

s0apy
02-10-03, 16:54
i had a clever thought:

the tech levels of the 3 chems have to add up to exactly the tech level of the relevant bone.

shame it doesn't work.

Judge
02-10-03, 16:55
Urgh..... I dunno wether it is worth me trying to find out the combinations. I'm just gonna wait for a week or so, people will be selling them relatively cheap then. :p

ulx
02-10-03, 16:56
The BT Faction Councellor knows the Receipes and he will inform the BT Faction Council which will inform the BT runners who will surely leak the Information to the rest of the ppl...
Well...all that is a matter of time now till the damn councellor comes online:rolleyes:

greetz, ulx

s0apy
02-10-03, 16:59
omg genius ROFL

check the BP list's for these, bet ya they have like 3 parts and they line up in some way with the chems needed, like parts C/D/F to make one imp and thats the 3rd 4th and 6th option in the chem list ^^

strangely, i am unable to research adv headbones. "item cannot be researched".

lol?

edit:

unable, it seems, to research any adv bones. can't say i've ever tried before tho.

QuantumDelta
02-10-03, 17:02
Originally posted by ulx
The BT Faction Councellor knows the Receipes and he will inform the BT Faction Council which will inform the BT runners who will surely leak the Information to the rest of the ppl...
Well...all that is a matter of time now till the damn councellor comes online:rolleyes:

greetz, ulx :lol: That's gonna be fun on Uranus.
There is no biotech -_-

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 17:03
It appears that there are 3 chems 'missing' in the recipie for the head bones d, g, i but it didn't work

El_MUERkO
02-10-03, 17:05
It was a muck up in the database, a while ago you used to be able to BP expermental head bones, but unable to BP Advanced, now I think they've stopped people BPing Expermental I assumed they'd switched it around but maybe not.

Sokaris
02-10-03, 17:22
lol i just went and checked him out.. and there are about 10 people around him..

the whole talk to one person at a time is a bit much and pretty shitty. It's going to be horrible that's for sure.

Oh well I'll just wait it out as always. I am in no rush. But be prepared to wait forever figuring it out if you have 10 people there already with only 180 logged in. Wait til there is 400 logged in. This npc is going to have a bigger fan base than elvis standing outside biotech.

Pi-Oh-Pah
02-10-03, 17:23

Nope - only the head bone she told me

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 17:24
Originally posted by Pi-Oh-Pah
Nope - only the head bone she told me

Didnt read the rest of the thread did ya :p

AxeMan
02-10-03, 17:30
None of the advanced bone enforcment were Bp able except the headbone which was parts AAACF. so i guess that doesnt work either.

s0apy
02-10-03, 17:31
Originally posted by AxeMan
None of the advanced bone enforcment were Bp able except the headbone which was parts AAACF. so i guess that doesnt work either.

i think you're thinking of the experimental bones, not the adv ones.

AxeMan
02-10-03, 17:34
no the experimental one was AACDEF. ;)

there doesnt seem to be a possible link between the parts needed for the basic bone enforcements. unless i'm just not very good at puzzles

jernau
02-10-03, 17:39
Fact 1 - They are now in game
Fact 2 - They are where Callah said
Fact 3 - To get them FIRST you have to make some effort
Fact 4 - At some point in the future you will be able to buy them in shops

Anyone who whines about not wanting to play the guessing game can either :
1) Wait till they are in the shops
or
2) Buy them from people who have made the effort

Either way can they please STFU.

Callash has delivered again for us and I for one am grateful. Doubly so as we need something like this right now to cheer us up till the bug-fix patch and the PAs.

WELL DONE CALLASH :)

Phiberdelic
02-10-03, 17:42
I don't care about the recipe, cuz atm I'm at work and when I do get home I'd rather take the time and figure it out. But for those of you who do have these bones can you please post the stats on them, I don't want to spend hours trying to figure out the combination on these bones just to find out that they are useless for me.

POST THE STATS PLEASE

MayhemMike
02-10-03, 17:44
System Shock were also the FIRST to have the Monk PA . They seemed to know where the location of the constucter before anyone else had a chance =/. Get a life ! s3x freeee. freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whats the TS pass and ip adress !!!!!

Mankind
02-10-03, 17:45
I dont get dialogue when I talk to him...weird.

And he tells me to go away.

And I'm allied to Biotech.

alig
02-10-03, 17:46
Originally posted by Phiberdelic
I don't care about the recipe, cuz atm I'm at work and when I do get home I'd rather take the time and figure it out. But for those of you who do have these bones can you please post the stats on them, I don't want to spend hours trying to figure out the combination on these bones just to find out that they are useless for me.

POST THE STATS PLEASE

I only got anti gamma headbone which is str 28 and does +17 xray and +10 piercing

MayhemMike
02-10-03, 17:48
I have Headbone , Chest , Leg , Arm , and foot :p dirty slow as connection at school o_O :mad:

Oath
02-10-03, 17:52
I got exactly none.

ASide frm the npc being mobbed by cocky noobs :rolleyes: the ones that worked out a bone are making hundreds of em and then selling them for a great sum o cash.

k maybe an over-exageration.

but you get my point, so far i got the NPC working once, after almost 1 hr of trying due to him being mobbed and for me buggy.

death&decay
02-10-03, 17:54
Oath check your PMs

Devils Thrill
02-10-03, 18:00
Look away now if you dont want to kown the recipes

HeadEnforcement = Arillium + Strastin + Trisol
ChestEnforcement = Gamonin + Solantium + Arillium
ArmEnforcement = Adiclovin + Gamonin + Gamonin
LegEnforcement = Tiberal + Solantium + Arillium
FootEnforcement = Metal + Gamonin + Strastin

alig
02-10-03, 18:01
w00t nice one :D

•Super|\|ova•
02-10-03, 18:03
Originally posted by Mankind
I dont get dialogue when I talk to him...weird.

And he tells me to go away.

And I'm allied to Biotech.

Same thing for me. I tried relogging, logging in with my other char, zoning, scratching my balls with a chocolatebar up my ass hands up in the air while jumping in circles. Didn't work.

Fuck those bones. o_O

Oath
02-10-03, 18:04
Originally posted by Devils Thrill
Look away now if you dont want to kown the recipes

HeadEnforcement = Arillium + Strastin + Trisol
ChestEnforcement = Gamonin + Solantium + Arillium
ArmEnforcement = Adiclovin + Gamonin + Gamonin
LegEnforcement = Tiberal + Solantium + Arillium
FootEnforcement = Metal + Gamonin + Strastin

YOU FUXXOR lol

You say look away BUT THAT MADE ME LOOK DAMMIT

Oh well, i hope your Bsing lol.

El_MUERkO
02-10-03, 18:05
bahahaha, the bottom just fell out of the market :D

SeXy Happy
02-10-03, 18:09
Has anyone confirmed these recipes?

VetteroX
02-10-03, 18:11
Devbils Thrill, you are awesome. IF thoes worth that is... I cant try ingame yet. I hate people who say they know the resepies and wont share, its not like your gianing an advantage, just wasting a few hours of peoples time.

[Edited For Violation of Forum Rules - Ulle]

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 18:13
[Snip Snip - Ulle]

[Edit] lol told ya :D

alig
02-10-03, 18:16
Originally posted by SeXy Happy
Has anyone confirmed these recipes?

The leg one works...ive just got one, so im assuming all 5 are correct :)

SeXy Happy
02-10-03, 18:17
Sweet thanks Man.

Jest
02-10-03, 18:18
I did a search but couldnt find any other posts about these gamma bones. Do they give xray protection in addition to the normal stats of the reinforcements or do they replace a stat. From a post in this thread it looks to be the same, except with xray protection instead of force protection. Is that correct?

Mankind
02-10-03, 18:20
they give xray protection instead of force protection, correct.

alig
02-10-03, 18:22
nah not correct.....the foot does +4 xray and +8 agl where as the exp foot does +14 agl and +4 force

same for leg, it does less atl than exp and only +10 xray where as the exp does +13 force

Mankind
02-10-03, 18:23
How is that not correct? I don't see you saying theres any force in the gama bones, so it's replacing the force that other bones give.

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 18:24
Originally posted by alig
nah not correct.....the foot does +4 xray and +8 agl where as the exp foot does +14 agl and +4 force

same for leg, it does less atl than exp and only +10 xray where as the exp does +13 force

Isnt it advanced bones that you need ??? not experimental o_O

Jest
02-10-03, 18:24
Originally posted by alig

same for leg, it does less atl than exp and only +10 xray where as the exp does +13 force Alig I believe they are replacing the advanced bones not the experimental, some one metnioned you use advanced in the recipe, and the stats seem to match that way too.

alig
02-10-03, 18:30
ahh i see wot u all mean...yeah u need advanced bones but ur not gunna be taking advanced bones out are u? :p it will be exp bones ur replacing them with, thats wot i mean! :)

edit/ unless ur a spy:p

RuriHoshino
02-10-03, 18:34
Do the requirements (STR) match the advanced bones? Or are they different?:confused:

mehirc
02-10-03, 18:36
Omg, people do you know why we seem to be always the first finding something out? We actually play the game instead of bitching about others all the time. :o

alig
02-10-03, 18:36
yeah, they are the exact same as advanced bones reqs cept the force is replaced by xray instead

@ mankind, soz i know wot u mean now :o

Progenitor
02-10-03, 18:49
I wanna use gamma bones too!

Head: STR:28 xrr+17 prc+10
Chest: STR:33 xrr+10 end+8
Arm: STR:25 xrr+9 m-c+8
Leg: STR:31 xrr+10 atl+8
Foot: STR:23 xrr+4 agl+8

So basically, they are just out of reach for Monks.

Maybe a monk could use the foot with a MOVEON.

Kinda sucks for us monks. :(

-pa

Ark
02-10-03, 18:49
lol not giving out the recipies is just like you not giving out your con setup, damn hyppies

Original monk
02-10-03, 18:52
Originally posted by ericdraven

Dont think that everyone in neocron is so honest and hardworking as you eric draven, hackers and cheaters do exist ya know, like in all games... and possible this will ruin the game, like in all games ...
Its always that small groups of let me call em "abusers" that ruins it for the majority of players, and i get ****** off from that fact :/

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 18:55
Originally posted by Progenitor
I wanna use gamma bones too!

Head: STR:28 xrr+17 prc+10
Chest: STR:33 xrr+10 end+8
Arm: STR:25 xrr+9 m-c+8
Leg: STR:31 xrr+10 atl+8
Foot: STR:23 xrr+4 agl+8

So basically, they are just out of reach for Monks.

Maybe a monk could use the foot with a MOVEON.

Kinda sucks for us monks. :(

-pa

Monks have by far the best armour..... Their the only class that gets a respectable ammount of energy/xray/fire from armour and with a right setup can atleast get some decent force resist. PE's have it best IMO...

Judge
02-10-03, 19:06
Yes I would say that PEs have the best out of these bones.

I'm gonna use the anti gamma head and arm, exp leg and foot and batqueen chest. :D

VetteroX
02-10-03, 19:06
I was waiting for someone to say that. My con setup is work, and based on a system. Xray bones is a pointless time sink guessing game. One requires skill, one requires luck.

SovKhan
02-10-03, 19:08
i just dont see how a head at str req of 28 gives 17 xray resist and the chest at str req 33 gives 10, seems alittle stupid.

mehirc
02-10-03, 19:10
Originally posted by Original monk
Dont think that everyone in neocron is so honest and hardworking as you eric draven, hackers and cheaters do exist ya know, like in all games... and possible this will ruin the game, like in all games ...
Its always that small groups of let me call em "abusers" that ruins it for the majority of players, and i get ****** off from that fact :/

Sure such people exist, no question! But that people will stay in the background, or do you think they wanna get caught at once?

This is about the new Bones, so please concentrate on finding out the chems instead of having such silly thoughts. Everybody has the same chance, you just have to take it even if its hard.

Cirith MS
02-10-03, 19:11
i had known about this a few days now..us at biotech where going to get an event going before we realised any information.. Congrats on this

Jest
02-10-03, 19:36
Originally posted by Judge
Yes I would say that PEs have the best out of these bones.

I'm gonna use the anti gamma head and arm, exp leg and foot and batqueen chest. :D Hey great minds think alike. I was planning the same actually.

Scarus
02-10-03, 19:40
Originally posted by SovKhan
i just dont see how a head at str req of 28 gives 17 xray resist and the chest at str req 33 gives 10, seems alittle stupid.

Only reason I can think is that the brain would be the most effected by x-ray.. therefore would offer the best protection, just an assumption though

Cass
02-10-03, 19:42
Originally posted by Judge
I'm gonna use the anti gamma head and arm, exp leg and foot and batqueen chest. :D

Yup me too. If the NPC would talk to me, that is.

I've seen the NPC dialogue screen 6x now, and it's blank each time.

My char has 80 BT sympathy.

Took me 20 minutes to even access him 6x because of all the people right-click spamming the NPC.

KK this aint a flame, but I know whoever's in charge of tweaking things will be reading this thread. In the future could you... plan ahead for this type of thing? Make it so the NPC will talk to more than one person? Make more than one NPC? Copy & Paste that fucker 4 more times to handle the load.

Or.... for storyline and to make things more interesting make it so you have to be a [insert faction here] member to even get [new item] for the first week or so? This whole "anyone who can right-click can get them" is kinda pointless. Why even have it from an NPC? Might as well just add them right to Crytons. It's already a fact that there's not enough money sinks into the game, and everyone's getting these new bones for free basically.

OTIS
02-10-03, 19:49
to keep with the story there should be about 4 NPC standing around trying to "figure out" the smuged blue prints instead of one dumbass to get spammed by right clicks...make four of them. Or make the npc able to accept mroe then one runner

Lexxuk
02-10-03, 19:50
Originally posted by Cirith MS
i had known about this a few days now..us at biotech where going to get an event going before we realised any information.. Congrats on this

its ok, you can just buff up doc quinn as the biotech rep, coz wivout a doubt, doc quinn is the best known biotech person :p

Sokaris
02-10-03, 19:53
thank god i didn't fall prey to the look away..

phew.. i want to work these out myself.

but at least the lineup won't be as long with the recipe out now.

OTIS
02-10-03, 19:56
ok another thing that is messed up...ive gotten head chest arm done...ive clicked on him 3 times and now he wont talk to me. Why now and not after i got my full set? Starting to piss me off

SovKhan
02-10-03, 19:59
Originally posted by Scarus
Only reason I can think is that the brain would be the most effected by x-ray.. therefore would offer the best protection, just an assumption though

yah but then they should have made the str req more on the head. but i see your point i guess.

Archeus
02-10-03, 20:12
I don't think anyone cheated to get the solution.

If I had gotton one reciepe I would of used combinations of the current ingredients first to cut down my probability of finding the next one.

So I would say after 2 or 3 of them you would guess the rest very fast.

OTIS
02-10-03, 20:36
anyone tried with exp bones? I wonder if u could do that cuz i'm not to big on sacrificing the ath and agil for xray:(

Rizzy
02-10-03, 20:47
im going to use xray leg instead of exp leg on my tank. Overall on my tank setup it saves me 4 or 5 con points by loming out the xray and speccing the extra atl

wolfwood
02-10-03, 21:56
ok i cant open a trade with the fucking npc.

i have relogged and restatrted so many times.

Archeus
02-10-03, 22:21
only one person can talk to the NPC at a given time.

If no one else is around the trick I did for PSI PA NPC.
1. Open talk, it should turn up black. If it does stay on it for a minute otherwise relog.
2. Relog.
3. repeat if he still doesn't talk.

Still problems then page a GM.

Phiberdelic
02-10-03, 22:39
Real quick here....
Im about to go home and start playin Neocrack again, and have a question about the location of the NPC. Is he inside the Biotech HQ or outside, curious if the area is anarchy or safe, I don't wanna be talking to the bastard for an hour just to come out of the dialogue dead.

jernau
02-10-03, 22:47
@philerdelic - He's in the foyer (safe zone).

@archeus - At least 2 people can use him at once. I did it myself with 2 accounts on 2 PCs. Also, I doubt GMs will do more than tell you to reboot more.

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 23:10
Originally posted by OTIS
anyone tried with exp bones? I wonder if u could do that cuz i'm not to big on sacrificing the ath and agil for xray:(

Carefull, the bones give armour not resist.
Although I have more fire/energy/xray/htl than before, I think my xray might not be enough, still only 120 ish total.

DonnyJepp
02-10-03, 23:53
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=de_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fneocron2.jafc.de%2Fshowthread.php%3Fs%3Db86e81de5a687666633094ad7f6663ec%26threadid %3D77545

The recipies are about 10 posts down.

bubby
03-10-03, 01:19
Warum tun, beklagen sich so viele Menschen, wenn sie neuen Stoff bekommen. Gerade Arbeit mit was kommen Sie. Über Programmfehler wird berichtet, und Callash und Bande befestigen es. Die Rezepte sind dort, gebrauchen sie, wenn die NPC Doesnt Arbeit, es wiederloggen Sie. Schließlich. Erinnern Sie sich an Leute das ist ein Spiel

Why do so many people complain when they get new stuff. Just work with what you get. Bugs are reported and Callash and gang fix it. The recipes are out there, use them, if the NPC Doesnt work, relog it will. Eventually. Remember folks this is a game

Hippieman
03-10-03, 02:35
Just wanted to say thanks to Devils Thrill for the recipes. Gonna get them poked in but Im too broke for poking. Thats what ya get for buying tons of chemcials and finding the recipes 5 minutes later.

DarkFear
03-10-03, 03:30
Originally posted by DonnyJepp
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=de_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fneocron2.jafc.de%2Fshowthread.php%3Fs%3Db86e81de5a687666633094ad7f6663ec%26threadid %3D77545

The recipies are about 10 posts down.

Yea i posted the recipies on german board, hopefully to make the people who cant read this thread here in english board to get the recipies.

All what i got is bitchin on me i would destroy the RP of the jupiter community, and im a asshole ect.

I dont really get whats theyr problem o_O

Peeping Tom
03-10-03, 04:01
@ Devils Thrill thx :) saved me alot of time :)
K4F

Cass
03-10-03, 04:37
OK now this is messed up. I decide to wait until the hordes have gotten their bones and have gone away.

I log on.

2 PPL are trying to get bones.

I am able to access the NPC 2x and get "blank screen" 2x. I wait at least 120 seconds each time.

I relog.

I log back on to find NO ONE trying to access the NPC. I am all alone.

The NPC will not talk to me now.

I relog again.

Same outcome.

Help!

bubby
03-10-03, 07:33
Sie müssen Sie Kunde völlig wiederanfangen, könnten ein paar Male ebenso in Zonen aufteilen müssen, aber Sie werden hineingelangen, ich hatte dasselbe genaue Problem.

You must begin them client completely, if a few times could have to also in zone a few times, but you will get in, I had the same precise problem.

Warlogis
03-10-03, 09:38
Spent near 40 mins near Bio HQ (with my constructor, who so far BT), got near 15 "blank screen" dialogs (cant remember quantity or relog or total relog of client in order to finally have dialog), found recipes at faction forum, bough ingridients and all adv bones, after another 30 mins got full set. All I can say - with current stats it can be viable only for PEs and Tanks in DoY bots hunt :confused:
Totally 50 xray resist ... but w/o force ... Monks cant use it, Spyes can, but they dont need it (only low-mid lvl maybe for DoY bots hunt). PE can afford 100+ resist force but they own, but tank cant more then 50. As for me KK should give this bones same stats as adv bones, and small ammount of xray resist (maybe not 50 total, but 25-30), and they should costs not only ingridients, but a few thousands credits (or some costly stuff - for exaple implant part I or K). In such case they will be usefull ...

[TgR]KILLER
03-10-03, 09:50
Originally posted by Warlogis
As for me KK should give this bones same stats as adv bones, and small ammount of xray resist (maybe not 50 total, but 25-30)

for that PEs won't use it at all.. cause no capped PE is using them all.. its useless.. a pe keeps its chest for end and the leg and foot for his runspeed.. so if they lower the ammount of xray its gonna be pretty useless just using 1/2 bones..

Warlogis
03-10-03, 14:07
for that PEs won't use it at all.. cause no capped PE is using them all.. its useless.. a pe keeps its chest for end and the leg and foot for his runspeed.. so if they lower the ammount of xray its gonna be pretty useless just using 1/2 bones..

So maybe for creation of antigamma bones we need to use as a source experimental bones. KK should leave stats of exp. bones and add some xray resists. But for economical reasons this bones should also costs for runner near 8-10 high lvl implant parts and some ammount of money (something like TLx1000 ;) ) and have much larger weight.

DarkFear
03-10-03, 15:34
I love the bones, they fit perfectly into my tank setup, and with them, a tank finally can cap xray resist nearly, this was impossible whithout them :)

Cliffraiser
03-10-03, 16:29
Originally posted by DarkFear
I love the bones, they fit perfectly into my tank setup, and with them, a tank finally can cap xray resist nearly, this was impossible whithout them :)

no it wasnt't :P

Rade
03-10-03, 16:34
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
no it wasnt't :P

Show me how you got 200 xray armor as a tank before antigamma bones.