PDA

View Full Version : [idea] on the apt info in citycom

Shujin
02-10-03, 04:36
the apt info on citycom shows u locations of ur apts, but does not tell u pwords, plz add the pword , since ur the only one that can see it anyway... i mean seriously i have alot and i mean alot of apts, i was talkin to lupus and he said he could get me the pwords to them all if i cant find the keys, but he had to get off.

, also why not have a nav ray feature to locate ur lost vehicles? ;P i go wb huntin alot and jump off my hovertec and run at wb and takes bout 10 mins to find my bike bcuz i forget where i jumped off at ;D

and by alot of apts( my psi has 21 apts[ mostly empty ].... )

LVirus
02-10-03, 14:03
Okay tell me why bother using complex passwd's when noone else than you can anyway enter? I'm using simple 2 letter passwd to all my chars all apts. Simple and working :rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
02-10-03, 14:06
Originally posted by LVirus
Okay tell me why bother using complex passwd's when noone else than you can anyway enter? I'm using simple 2 letter passwd to all my chars all apts. Simple and working :rolleyes:

Kewl... dont worry when half of neocron is following you around and up into your apt to gank you now they know your passwords lv :p :lol:

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 14:16
All my apts apart from my starter apt have the same code (not 2 letter though)

Shujin
02-10-03, 14:29
i have apts with same passwords alot to, but, like i said my psi has 21 apts... alot of them in the same apt place, cant have same pword for them

Dribble Joy
02-10-03, 14:30
O_o can I ask why you have so many?

Shujin
03-10-03, 02:35
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
O_o can I ask why you have so many? when i see someone sellin there apt for 50k, im gonna buy it cuz its a good deal ;P and ive been playin since beginin of retail and never deleted a bought apt.(cept 2 which pissed me off cuz i forgot i had them on a char, and yes those 2 were full )