PDA

View Full Version : Saturn players- look here

Clownst0pper
01-10-03, 21:52
Now, as most will be aware, Kami troops seem in short supply on Saturn, through the grape vine ive been told that Kami chips are being sold on pluto etc for 50k each as there SO common.

Now im not sure how much truth that has, But myself, =Chojin=, ethereal and afew more have been hunting all the desert zones for days, and have yet to find more than one.

Im still searching for my Rifle Kami...

Anyway! Do you think that how much the GM's hate the Saturn Community it reflects the lack of spauned Kami's?

TBH I think everyone is convinced there GM spauned no matter what Callash thinks. :confused:

Ste-X
01-10-03, 21:53
rizzy and new dawn steal them all before you even see them spawn

hahahahahaha hahah

:P

mdares
01-10-03, 21:55
damn that rizzy! he needs to share :(

enigma_b17
01-10-03, 21:56
ive found 3 myself. 1 of the times with cho, all KAMIKAZI PSIONICS. like freakin grim chasers with a holy lightning. Anyway I ran into them by pure change, but i agree, that they do appear to be gm spawned, and it would also appear that gms despise the saturn community :\

=Chojin=
01-10-03, 21:57
while out hunting we've come across few hunting parties actualy o_O

but yeah ...... where are the damm kamis?????

either that or there all stuck in walls or seomthing

Ch0

Nightbrother
01-10-03, 21:58
Hi dudes...

This is very much not true. Everyone is asking for one, and I saw some go for 1 mill+ today, so dont expect to get one for 50k on Pluto. Heh... :-)

mdares
01-10-03, 22:00
i still say they got spawned in a building or something... so no one can get to em...

i've given up on em tho; was gonna get one for spy but eh...

Gotterdammerung
01-10-03, 22:02
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
through the grape vine ive been told that Kami chips are being sold on pluto etc for 50k each as there SO common.

Anyway! Do you think that how much the GM's hate the Saturn Community it reflects the lack of spauned Kami's?

TBH I think everyone is convinced there GM spauned no matter what Callash thinks. :confused:

Ok, heres a prime example of heresay. You are making a statement, with no factual backup and then commenting that GM's don't like Saturn when thats the furthest from the truth.