PDA

View Full Version : Problem with worldclient

TheonlyoneIknow
01-10-03, 20:28
Just got poked in Plaza 1. Was running back to app, sync screen started, ('cept the word syncronizing didn't show), then dumps me out to the login screen with the words:

"WORLDCLIENT: JOIN PROXY SESSION FAILED"

above the account name.

Re-entered account and password, and the following msg appeared above account name:

"WORLDCLIENT: CONNECT TO NETHOST FAILED"

then had to logout to d/t. Tried again, let me in, ran a little further, same scenario. Tried again, (I was in Plaza 4 by this time, enroute to app), when I logged in, I found myself next to Medicare in Plaza 1.

It's just kicked me out again, with the same msg as above.

WTF is going on? Anyone else experienced this?

Birkoff
01-10-03, 20:34
Haven't had the chance, i GRed to shirkan and haven't been abe to log in since (bout 4pm yesturday). I've reinstalled, grabbed files off m8s. run file checker many times and it won't let me. It just fatels as soon as i click my character.

TheonlyoneIknow
01-10-03, 20:39
@ Birkoff. Read my post in miscallaneous bugs m8. My CST'r has been "stuck" at the zone between A_06 & A_07 for nearly TWO WEEKS now.

I have twice mailed MJS and he promised me faithfully that this problem would be sorted. Well, it hasn't and I have now switched to Uranus from Saturn and will jump ship entirely as soon as the UK release of SWG hits the shelves, (whether it's any good or not), coz I'm sick of the shit I have personally had to put up with in my nine months of NC.

Nidhogg
01-10-03, 20:40
Both of you email helpdesk@neocron.com and tell them your problems. Additionally, TheonlyoneIknow, shorten your sig to 6 lines or less please. ;)

N

/edit - TheonlyoneIknow, send me your ticket number and I'll chase it up

TheonlyoneIknow
01-10-03, 20:48
Don't you think I did that when my FIRST problem arose? What help did I get then? The problem wasn't fixed, I was just MOVED, which didn't/doesn't help that char in any way, shape or form.

And there has been nothing wrong with my sig up until NOW. When I say something regarding a KK employee, (albeit the CEO), it makes a difference? He promised me something and jack shit has been done about it.

If by moderating forums you just jump in when you feel like it, or want to kiss arse, then you're doing a fine job. What you people seem to forget is that folks like me and everyone else that posts here are the ones keeping this game afloat, and not here to be "told off" when we say a few words that you just don't happen to agree with.

Ascension
01-10-03, 20:53
Originally posted by TheonlyoneIknow
Don't you think I did that when my FIRST problem arose? What help did I get then? The problem wasn't fixed, I was just MOVED, which didn't/doesn't help that char in any way, shape or form.

And there has been nothing wrong with my sig up until NOW. When I say something regarding a KK employee, (albeit the CEO), it makes a difference? He promised me something and jack shit has been done about it.

If by moderating forums you just jump in when you feel like it, or want to kiss arse, then you're doing a fine job. What you people seem to forget is that folks like me and everyone else that posts here are the ones keeping this game afloat, and not here to be "told off" when we say a few words that you just don't happen to agree with.

ITS NOT THE MODS FAULT THAT YOUR CHAR HAS PROBS, ALSO THEY DIDNT MAKE THE FORUM RULES, everyone else obeys the sig rule:mad:

Nidhogg
01-10-03, 20:56

If by moderating forums you just jump in when you feel like it, or want to kiss arse, then you're doing a fine job. What you people seem to forget is that folks like me and everyone else that posts here are the ones keeping this game afloat, and not here to be "told off" when we say a few words that you just don't happen to agree with. And your ticket number was?...

N

TheonlyoneIknow
01-10-03, 20:57
NVM.

@ Ascention, sling it.

Nidhogg
01-10-03, 21:00
NVM.You've written this thread to try and get some help, but how can I help you if you're being so uncooperative? PM me the number if you wish.

N

Ascension
01-10-03, 21:06
NVM.

@ Ascention, sling it.

Err wtf? NO dont come on here having ago at the Mods.. When its not there fault your pissed.. so why dont u F**k off and grow up a little eh?o_O

Nidhogg
01-10-03, 21:07
ok, we've had a chat and there's nothing to see here. Thread closed at starter's request.

N