PDA

View Full Version : if anyone can help this pluto dude- he lost all his money( was hacked )

Shujin
01-10-03, 10:01
named Dx-Defender
he recently logged on and found all his chars whiped of money, and im sure hes missing items too.

he bought some money off ebay from me a while ago so i feel kinda bad that he lost all of the money he PAID for. he even offered to buy some more off me since he has no more, but i got absolutely none left on pluto( he plays on pluto ).

so if anyone can help him plz do. his chars are Dx-Defender and DX-Warlock

Nexxy
01-10-03, 10:04
Is it the real DX (the first one)?

Shujin
01-10-03, 10:05
Originally posted by Nexxy
Is it the real DX (the first one)? im pretty sure, i used to know him on saturn a longgg ass time ago but i bet he dont even remember me ;]

i dont really know him on pluto but he bought all my pluto money not to long ago and he said he he's played a long time so im guessing its same guy

Psycho_Soldier
01-10-03, 10:06
He had all his characters whiped on pluto? I've heard of one character but all... O_o

Gotterdammerung
01-10-03, 10:11
if I remember rightly, the original dx sold his account a number of months ago on e-bay

DX-Defender
01-10-03, 10:16
sup nexxy you sexy slut :p

thx shujin for the props and i do remember you. just didnt know it was the original shujin.

and ive only got 2 chars i use. DX-Warlock and DX-Defender. DX-Defender had 14 million in credits, half of which was from what i bought off Shujin. i logged in 4 days ago to notice that instead of 14.7 mill i had 879k.. =\

i dont know if this was a hack, or if someone who knew my login/pass just logged in and took it. either way it is kinda easy to make money in nc so hopefully ill have it all back before too long.
the only other thing i can find thats missing is a 3 slot disruptor that was in my apt. if it was a hack im sure they would have taken the 300+ tech parts or the assortment of rare weapons i have on that char.

DX-Defender
01-10-03, 10:18
Gotterdammerung, yea i had sold my old spy cster. but then got bored of PS and came back to NC.

Edit: thx Shujin, ive been meaning to run ipconfig and find out what my new ip is. but thx to your sig i dont have to :D

GurTjaN
01-10-03, 10:31
they always come back...

and so you see its true...
neocron is an addictive drug

//GurT

Konrad McKenzie
01-10-03, 10:40
Welcome back DX, good to see you again. I myself have re-activated my account after a few month off, I just can't keep away :D

DX-Defender
01-10-03, 10:44
sup kon. nice to see you again its been awhile.

id like to thank everyone who has pm'd me or mailed me offering money and help. i have started making money again and hope to be back where i was before. but for now... time to go change my account passes =)

-def

Gotterdammerung
01-10-03, 11:16
Well, it's not really condoned, shilling for handouts on the forum, no matter how noble the intent of the poster so I've gotta close this.

I have made the help desk aware of the problem though, but just in case DX, if you havn't done it yet, put in an ingame ticket and send an e-mail to the helpdesk (helpdesk@neocron.com).