PDA

View Full Version : OZ8 and Epics

StryfeX
01-10-03, 05:32
I'm not normally one to bitch, but how the hell are 4 of the factions supposed to do their epics? Diamond R.E., N.E.X.T., Tangent Technologies, and Proto Pharma ALL depend on OZ-8 to do our epics. And now it's blocked off without Max being moved elsewhere.

Think a little, guys. THINK!

--Stryfe

P.S. - Now that I'm done with the rant, can someone *please* spawn Max in A_09 outside the OZ-8 entrance?

Shujin
01-10-03, 05:34
Originally posted by StryfeX
I'm not normally one to bitch, but how the hell are 4 of the factions supposed to do their epics? Diamond R.E., N.E.X.T., Tangent Technologies, and Proto Pharma ALL depend on OZ-8 to do our epics. And now it's blocked off without Max being moved elsewhere.

Think a little, guys. THINK!

--Stryfe

P.S. - Now that I'm done with the rant, can someone *please* spawn Max in A_09 outside the OZ-8 entrance?

its not completely blocked off, i went there last nite jus wonderin around to see if bd was really doin shit, and i didnt see anythin changed, and im goin in thru the lil water tunnel in from another oz sector( cant remember which) but that and the secret entrance are the only ones i know of

StryfeX
01-10-03, 05:39
No, it's completely blocked off as far as I can tell. I've tried the back entrance from OZ4, I've tried the main entrance from A_09, I've tried the entrance from OZ5, and I've tried going through Secret Passage 2. They are *all* blocked off.

--Stryfe

Shujin
01-10-03, 05:58
Originally posted by StryfeX
No, it's completely blocked off as far as I can tell. I've tried the back entrance from OZ4, I've tried the main entrance from A_09, I've tried the entrance from OZ5, and I've tried going through Secret Passage 2. They are *all* blocked off.

--Stryfe from what and if they are, they must of added it this morning, cuz like i said i was tehre last nite, ill go thru rite now to see for my self o.0

StryfeX
01-10-03, 16:12
Ok, I just emailed Callash so maybe (just maybe) something can be done about this.
Callash, I don't know how much you had to do with this, but now that OZ8 is closed off, there are 4 factions that can't do their epic runs because they don't have access to Max. I and a lot of other people would REALLY appreciate it if you (or someone else) were to make a statement about this.

As I said, now that OZ8 has been closed off, there are 4 faction's epic runs that have effectively been disabled. Would it be possible to spawn Max somewhere else like Secret Passage 2 or something?

--Stryfe

P.S. - Here's a thread I wrote about it detailing all the entrances that I have tried and which were closed. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77391)
--Stryfe

Pi-Oh-Pah
01-10-03, 17:41
Yup it is blocked off at 3 places me and 2 others looked around about an hour ago

No way thru OZ-4 OZ-5 or Bump

Judge
01-10-03, 17:43
Damn that sucks.... They really should have thought about that first. :rolleyes:

ezza
01-10-03, 17:43
it should be open again in the next few days i think the BD faction counceller said(but dont quote me on it as it was late)

Spy<VS>Spy
01-10-03, 18:29
Gee...kk think? they dont have to do that, they have a test server damn it, they dont have to think about anything because they do everything in advanced first....by themselves...and fuck, they are GM's....they know god damn everything.

alright...ribbing aside. i'm mostly sure that a gm can just move the NPC's butt over to the other side of the fence...callash is like busy programming his uber NPC for use...a sample of their code:

Scott wyertfag: Welcome to neocron.

player: I like guns.

you get the joke, or you dont.

seconal
01-10-03, 18:35
you guys have to find another ruote, one that we all arent used to taking. my clan mate had to finish his epic just 2 hours ago and reached Max.

has anyone stopped to think that maybe KK made it harder for us to reach him?

in conclusion, Max can be reached. bottom line

Spy<VS>Spy
01-10-03, 18:45
Originally posted by seconal
you guys have to find another ruote, one that we all arent used to taking. my clan mate had to finish his epic just 2 hours ago and reached Max.

has anyone stopped to think that perhaps posts like this, are alternate GM accounts, and they are just trying to make something sound really sane even though its the most unlikly and unheard of suggestion one could ever think of?

Conclusion...uh...there is stuff blocking him...and hopefully...it will go away soon. :)

Spoon
01-10-03, 18:47

I tried to get in on Pluto last night using all the ways in that I know of including a couple of dubious ways in..

No luck....

Maybe on Saturn they aren't all blocked off, on Pluto they seem to be...

Omnituens
01-10-03, 18:49
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy

you get the joke, or you dont.

:lol:

urge to destory world rising... :D

i think max needed moving anyway, it takes too long to get there lol

Penzius
01-10-03, 18:49
Max'll be temporarily relocated shortly - we'll keep you updated as to where he finds himself.

lullysing
01-10-03, 18:52
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy

oh, i know !!! the book tells us the ancient secret of the most deathly weapon...

Gun-chucks!

seconal
01-10-03, 18:52
there blocked off on saturn as well, but there is a way to Max. and no im not a GM. i mean think about it, if 4 factions couldnt do there epics dont you think with all the bitchin thats going on they would have seen there mistake and unblocked at least one passage.

think about it....

Cryotchekk
01-10-03, 18:53
they seems to have added this after both patch's, wich makes me think why do we need patch's at all? i went there the night of hotfix and secret passge 2 was blocked of but then i showed 2 guys the rout from oz4 to there and it was fine. then i killed that guy max :D and knowing kk he prolly woudlnt of respawned yet lol

Nidhogg
Thanks for the info, Pen. This thread has served its purpose.

N

StryfeX

in conclusion, Max can be reached. bottom line And what route would *THAT* be, eh? Would it be the route from OZ4 through the broken wall? Or how about the route from OZ5? Maybe the route through Secret Passage 2 from Bump Asylum? Or would it be the route from A_09?

Show me a way on Saturn that I haven't tried and I will publicly apologize for all of this and state that I was wrong. Until then, put up or shut up.

--Stryfe