PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze Tracker

Morrow36
01-10-03, 04:15
Maybe we could shed light on this kami situation:
-
Could everyone that has found a kami mob please post, or pm me the sector, location in the sector, time of day and date.
-
my info:
J11-9/25-time n/a
J12-9/25- about 10 minutes later
-
note to GMs/Callash ... if this is wrong and u don't want us to find out the pattern this way i am sorry and u can close the thread.

VoxteX
01-10-03, 04:21
Morrow hi. We just hunted remember me? Just don't say my name but I'm the PPU. That was pretty dumb sorry I had to go but people please share your info if you aren't willing to sell at least tell us how to get them ourselves. I was searching for over 5 hours now...this is not fun.

Shujin
01-10-03, 04:23
ummm i recently found the pattern but today and last night nothing at all spawned according to the pattern, so im startin to think they changed it some time last night.

Morrow36
01-10-03, 04:25
what was this pattern of yous ? :confused: don't have to keep a secret anymore if they changed it

Q`alooaith
01-10-03, 06:11
Callash Emailed me...

Think I found the right patern and now because I said what I'd worked out, and now it seam's to have changed...

though I might be wrong..

Mankind
01-10-03, 06:21
I'm glad you guys have the time and patience to figure out a pattern. I think spending 1-2 hours driving from the K, J, and I maps is enough, but hell maybe it's not!

Q`alooaith
01-10-03, 06:23
when you know how and where they should spawn next, you don't have to look for them, you just goto where they will be..

Mankind
01-10-03, 06:28
Yeah, but it's too damn hard when you are in the wrong place when they spawn elsewhere. So I got the 2 chips I needed, and I guess I'll let other people make millions off their finds.

Birkoff
01-10-03, 07:46
Bit off subject but I've yet to see a kam soldier (or look :) )

What are they like?

Shadow Dancer
01-10-03, 09:06
Originally posted by Birkoff
Bit off subject but I've yet to see a kam soldier (or look :) )

What are they like?

They look like DOY guardians.

Anyways the only ones i've found were in K_11 daytime and I_09 daytime.