PDA

View Full Version : I keep appearing in other peoples apartments

Andronicus
30-09-03, 19:36
Is this happening to anyone else? after a fatal or zoning - i appear in someone else’s apartment - usually with someone else there :P

Seezur001
30-09-03, 20:00
yeah its a known bug, although it hasent happened to me. I say just have fun with it, fill their cabs with blue posion glands :p

bounty
30-09-03, 20:01
yeah has happened to me 3 times in the past week, it even happens when i'm just walking around plaza, not even zoning. Its been humorous though, i think the problem is, when someone zones, there is a bug that zones them and an additional person. I have met some cool people on saturn this way though, just cause it is so damn funny, so i'm not too concerned with it :)

LTA
30-09-03, 20:05
The worst is when your walking along, then the lift keypad appears and before you can do anything your teleported to the apt.

Mantus
30-09-03, 20:07
Stealth and sneak though the door. Then hide somewhere. Wait till they are gone and hack their cabinets!!!!!!111111onetwothree

QuantumDelta
30-09-03, 20:07
How much do you charge? :p (Can't resist)

Darth Slayer
30-09-03, 20:13
:lol: Wait till u appear in an apartment of someone who is in abad mood or just a pker, you'll have some fun then.
Funny story well I found it funny, somebody sync'd into my old clan's apartment whilst one of our high lvl tanks was there, when asked what he was doing in apartment told said tank I'm hacking your cabs, well needless to say Mr Tankeh did not see the funny side whips out his CS and goodbye idiot......:lol:

Nidhogg
30-09-03, 20:18
I know most of you know this but for the newer members of the community it's not actually possible to hack someone else's cabinets, so please don't be alarmed. If you find someone in your app by mistake, ask them to leave. If they won't leave then call a GM or just leave them to it - they can't do any harm. ;)

N

Ormy
30-09-03, 20:18
I did that once on a char with an LE in, the guy who owned the apt went absolutly postal cos i just wouldnt leave.

QuantumDelta
30-09-03, 20:20
rofl... I had a spanish dude warp into my apt .....le in...low level... I'm like "Hi..." he's there "Speak no english" "but you just said you don't speak english in english" ..."........."
"hah...you do don't you...!" and so on for a few minutes until I got bored and left :/

stalked monkey
30-09-03, 20:30
I just mash the doorbell till they answer. Kinda fun just showing up and saying HI! How ya doin! And sittin down in their chairs, jumping on top of their furniture, throwing junk parts around :P
Good times...
Good times.

Hayato
30-09-03, 20:33
i got zapped into some fearless lvl 30 rank pe once i said "pizza is here" he opened the door guns blazin!

Darth Slayer
30-09-03, 21:06
I've only really synced into someone's apartment by mistake once and I promptly left, this is my advice to ppl especially newbies.
If u sync into someone's apartment leave promptly or leave the fast way when u have to pick a GR to respawn.....:D
Not that I would ever do such a mean and underhanded thing, QD would'nt let me, in fact he never lets me have any fun......:p

QuantumDelta
30-09-03, 21:09
ehhehh...^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

As a droner spy though I doubt you'd have much fun in someone elses Apt :p

massic
30-09-03, 21:37
My clan apt on saturn (Plaza 3) constantly has people warping into the hallway, they all say they were leaving PP-1 and ended up there.

Most of the time they have bad soulight and occaisonaly they get in and pk me.

It's not just when I synch up to the apartment, sometimes 2 or 3 minutes after I've been there they arrive at the door. Always with great excuses for me to open the door like, I need to use your GR or gogo or the best one after a guy got in and pk'd me he started DM'n me and said "my clan is gonna kill me, please don't let them up here, no matter who dm's you don't give them the password or they'll kill me."

I just put him on ignore and next time I went back he was gone.

I emailed helpdesk about this but never got a response. it's not the typical bug where some random player get's pulled up with you when I use your elevator.
It's just at random times people leaving PP-1 appear there whether I used the elevator or not. I've changed the password several times and only my self and one other guy know it so I know it's not being given out so I know it has to be a bug but it drives me crazy.

ichinin
30-09-03, 21:44
You've not seen the worst; The worst thing is when you BECOME somebody else - That have happened to me twice.. and it has happened to others too - i know some other guy told me it had happened to him to(!)

Vampire222
30-09-03, 21:47
not true, worst thing is when your 3 slot cs appears as a 1 slot junkknife to you and you give it to a newb.....

t0tt3
30-09-03, 22:27
Remember when I got warped into a clan app looool So much fun I had "with a rifle spy" mohahha killed 3 of them :D

"love the noob days :D"

{MD}GeistDamnit
30-09-03, 22:56
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I know most of you know this but for the newer members of the community it's not actually possible to hack someone else's cabinets, so please don't be alarmed. If you find someone in your app by mistake, ask them to leave. If they won't leave then call a GM or just leave them to it - they can't do any harm. ;)

N

no dont ask them to leave! kill them, I know I would. then it's rez killing and belt hacking time :D

thanks KK ;)

: This was a joke :

:angel:

BlackDove
30-09-03, 23:05
Originally posted by Nidhogg

N

How about KILL YOU?

VetteroX
30-09-03, 23:31
I got warped into this spies apt yesturday. Angred by how he had inconveinced me, I gunned him down, hacked the belt and got a 2 slot executioner, both slots free. I guess he was a cster and had just made it. Really bad luck for him, nice luck for me :D

Patso
01-10-03, 14:44
I warped into a appartment the other day (well into the corridor) and saw 8 QB's sat on the floor, no names or anything.

So being a good spy I hacked them all, nothing much apart from a nice Doom Beamer.....

I like this bug...

Ozambabbaz
01-10-03, 14:50
Originally posted by VetteroX
I got warped into this spies apt yesturday. Angred by how he had inconveinced me, I gunned him down, hacked the belt and got a 2 slot executioner, both slots free. I guess he was a cster and had just made it. Really bad luck for him, nice luck for me :D

that's...exploiting

BlackDove
01-10-03, 15:40
Well since Nid said there's no harm, that's not exploiting :D

Original monk
01-10-03, 16:05
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
rofl... I had a spanish dude warp into my apt .....le in...low level... I'm like "Hi..." he's there "Speak no english" "but you just said you don't speak english in english" ..."........."
"hah...you do don't you...!" and so on for a few minutes until I got bored and left :/

lol, funny story, weird LE users sumthimes, them noobies are so funny when you pay attention to them lol, i like yust to stand in the aggysewer to see em all being Noobie :)