PDA

View Full Version : More Copbots @ plaza, anti-CA's away?

LVirus
30-09-03, 17:13
Okay, I haven't read NeMa yet but I noticed increased Copbot army in Viarosso and Plaza.

Now I am asking that I got tons of apts there with tons of stuff like many other anti-CA people.. heck, even my primary apartment is @ Plaza1. So when this patch comes that makes Copbots autoaggro anti-CA factions (aka. hostile to CA), how can we get stuff from our apts?

Does Copbots shoot us in Pepperpark if we move there? Is there going to be Lvl3 apts in TG anytime?

Mankind
30-09-03, 17:15
Well I have 3 TG characters on Saturn.

Tank:

Plaza 3 apartment.

Monk:

Via Rossa 3 apartment.

PE:

Plaza 2 apartment.

====
I bought 3 TG standard apartments and tried my best to split all my crap up between the 3. Sold the Via Rossa3 apartment for a hefty 500k :p It's good to think ahead of time no matter what.

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 17:16
ALL YOUR APTS IS BELONGING TO US

or whateva it is o_O

athon
30-09-03, 17:30
It has already been stated that when DoY comes CA's enemies won't be allowed in the city. If I were you I would start thinking about moving out now, in advance.

My guess is that there will be a warning atleast 1 month before the actual event happens to give people time to move out. But then if I was feeling really evil to the (currently dominant?) anti-CA factions I (if I were a dev) might not give any warning :D

Athon Solo

NeoLojik
30-09-03, 17:34
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Edited by NeoLojik :p
ALL YOUR APTS ARE BELONGING TO US
or whateva it is o_O ;)

DartVader
30-09-03, 17:34
when you can't go to you app, just give the Key to another runner (friendly or neutral to CA) and let him move your stuff ...
(but if you activate your GR in this App, you can GR into it whenever you want ... Just don't activate another GR :-))

Mankind
30-09-03, 17:35
Also I heard that City Mercs and Fallen Angels won't be allowed either.

ericdraven
30-09-03, 17:37
Originally posted by DartVader
when you can't go to you app, just give the Key to another runner (friendly or neutral to CA) and let him move your stuff ...
(but if you activate your GR in this App, you can GR into it whenever you want ... Just don't activate another GR :-))
No, you won't be able to activate the GR.
As TWGs are already not allowed to activate GRs in Plaza/Via Rosso (at least according to the patchnotes, never tried it out :p)

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 17:40
FA Are doubtfull, looks like alignments will change so they are anti city, Mercs should however be fine.....

NeoLojik
30-09-03, 17:41
Originally posted by ericdraven
No, you won't be able to activate the GR.
As TWGs are already not allowed to activate GRs in Plaza/Via Rosso (at least according to the patchnotes, never tried it out :p) Rice, my new tank, was originally Photopharma, now TG. He has a Plaza 4 Lvl3 apt. I can activate its GR.

Mankind
30-09-03, 17:43
Well in the current state FA and CM are both neutral to CA. So if FA would not be allowed, CM would not be allowed. But after the patch, mercs may be allied to them which would allow them into the city.

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 17:43
My tank's CA and his ''apartment'' GR is in my TG apt, I also have 5 Plaza apt's 4 Via, and a PP apt...

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 17:44
Originally posted by Mankind
Well in the current state FA and CM are both neutral to CA. So if FA would not be allowed, CM would not be allowed. But after the patch, mercs may be allied to them which would allow them into the city.

CA Believe that the FA were involved in teh NeMa Bombong :p thats why all the guards are outside TH, CM are neutral.... and will probably be allowed, I wouldnt be supprised if CA and FA were made enemies when DOY hits :)

[edit] :( oops

/me slaps meh wrists, the edit button is my friend..........

enablerbr
30-09-03, 19:05
well if Cms are no go at NC. that'll be funny as DOY will let them go there. who says the faction system isn't bonkers.:D

Ascension
30-09-03, 22:16
Originally posted by Mankind
Also I heard that City Mercs and Fallen Angels won't be allowed either.

No cos we aint red 2 CA :)

KidWithStick
30-09-03, 22:19
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
ALL YOUR APTS IS BELONGING TO US

or whateva it is o_O

we get signal

all your APT's are belong to us

:rolleyes:

nonamebrandeggs
30-09-03, 22:20
If they kick us out of the city and knowing KK don't allow us to get our stuff back, we can always give the keys to a friend so is Pro-City and get them to get it for us :D. You'll do it for me right Fenix? *Prods*

Birkoff
30-09-03, 22:23
Primary apt is already in p4 so hopefully ill be ok and Surely if its stays as it is as a ppu ill be afree to roam the city anyway :)

t0tt3
30-09-03, 22:31
What about TS and BD??? lol... and what about PP? Can TG be there or eeeh nm stop playing in 2 days so :p

who cares.... mohahhaah DoY plz rezz me ;)

LVirus
30-09-03, 22:40
I just want to know that are we allowed to walk in PEPPERPARK freely and OUTZONE?

Oh god how I hate my DRE Storage @ Plaza now o_O

Dribble Joy
30-09-03, 23:51
Although KK has said in the past that faction alligances/hostilities/neutralities will not change, lack of word of this from KK is arousing suspision.
I hope FA remains neutral to CA.
CM will most likely stay neutral, no reason for them not to remain so.
Also it would be odd only haveing just one neutral faction.

Remember that only ENEMIES will be shot at. neutrals are fine.

kujikiri
30-09-03, 23:57
you would think if you OWN the GR in all your apartments you could activate them all and be able to rep between all your apartments (except the repless DRE ones). I always found it odd that there was only one apartment slot in my genrep list

well, then again being able to rep between all your apertments would make life in NC easier and we wouldn't want that now would we :P

Whiety Bulger
01-10-03, 00:03
Should I sell my Via Russo 3 on saturn??

LVirus
01-10-03, 11:50
I just want to know SURE that being a TG I can STILL go to pepperpark apts without cowbots shooting me. Any word from KK or sexesh Lupush! :angel:

Lucjan
01-10-03, 12:02
There was an offical statement about this. When non-city factions will be shot by copbots inside the city, copbots in Pepper Park will be removed entirely except those at the zone point between PP-1 and P-3.

Syntax-Error
01-10-03, 12:04
Apparenly We in FA will not be allowed in the city.

J. Folsom
01-10-03, 12:11
Apparently PP is supposed to stay safe (Safe for anti-city, that is), and I'd guess OZ isn't going to change at all.

Just to be sure though, I've taken up residence in Tech Haven, as I'm certain that'll stay safe (Well, apart from the current occasional TT dude).

[TgR]KILLER
01-10-03, 12:22
i already moved all my stuff from NC to TH.. a long time ago.. only got my starter app in PP3 left.. and a few APPs ( 3/4 ) in TH now.. i want a level 3 app in TH to.. 5 cabs max aint as good as the 8 cabs my Plaza level 3 app had.. or my TS starter one for that matter.. i just saw the copbots like yesterday.. they were there already tho.. but i rarely visit Neocron these days..

GurTjaN
01-10-03, 12:33
i have a monk thats crahn and he has a plaza 3 lvl 2 app and i CANT activate gr

[TgR]KILLER
01-10-03, 12:38
Originally posted by GurTjaN
i have a monk thats crahn and he has a plaza 3 lvl 2 app and i CANT activate gr

that always was around.. i couldn't activate my Plaza app eighter when i was TS.. btw.. seems wierd if TS leaves Neocron for DOY when DOY comes.. TS its home and buiness is PP.. without PP there aint no TS..

\\Fényx//
01-10-03, 12:41
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
that always was around.. i couldn't activate my Plaza app eighter when i was TS.. btw.. seems wierd if TS leaves Neocron for DOY when DOY comes.. TS its home and buiness is PP.. without PP there aint no TS..

Look at the DOY screenies, Club Veroniqe et al shift's over to DOY with it's own new slutty area :D

QuantumDelta
01-10-03, 13:27
I'm still gambling, hoping KK will come through, since they said they may allow us access to DoY for a few days if we're enemies with them, so, maybe the same treatment for NC...
That way if DoY has (I hope to hell) any 10 cab apts I can move my shite.

there's no way in hell a TH 2 can hold enough for me to not need to buy ten or more apts, it's not even about the money anymore, it's just all the damned running around..everywhere.

Ironically the game still lets me use Plaza's as primaries so an all-of-a-sudden-change wouldn't go down too well with me.

El_MUERkO
01-10-03, 14:21
I'd say they'll give fair warning, Also I have a feeling KK are going to do something to the old prison for BDs when DOY comes out, they've been hinting at it for the a while and last week they went and bought it.

Leebzie
01-10-03, 16:47
Even with fair warning , what about people who have left/ arent here for the warning... gonna be lovely to log in after about 3 months and get shot in plaza 1 , and lose yer apts...

Also , gonna be kinda sad never to see the innards of neo again if you leave for anti-city factions...

for rp value of course , thats pretty good.

Mattimeo
01-10-03, 18:00
I was thinking today, and I have a number of problems with Anti city factions being totally banned/shot on sight by Copbots.

My first problem is, without safezones no other city compares to neocron, especially for tradeskilling. Where else would you feel safe getting a poke? Where else is setup like plaza 1?

My second problem is, Newbies, while the military base and tech haven (I think) still have newbie leveling areas, what about crahn sect? everyone needs a place thats low level to start, and I konow I always head for the level 1 sewers, with the PP/OZ starting anti-city factions, they don't have that.

My last problem is, what about factions that anti-city are neutral to? what if I want to join them? if I'm banned from the city and their HQ is in Viarosso 2, I'm never going to make it to join it.

I hope KK has ideas to adress these issues when/if they ban anti-city factions.

Disturbed021
01-10-03, 19:02
Originally posted by QuantumDelta

That way if DoY has (I hope to hell) any 10 cab apts I can move my shite.

there's no way in hell a TH 2 can hold enough for me to not need to buy ten or more apts, it's not even about the money anymore, it's just all the damned running around..everywhere.

Thats what I'm hoping for! 5 cabs in the TH2 apts is crap and I think TG and MB are the same, max 5 cabs. I think I have like 4 or 5 TH apts, hell I can't even remember anymore :( .

And maybe they will surprise us and make Plaza a Warzone ;)
With all the copbots they put in you should feel somewhat secure as a Tradeskiller and it would allow Anti-city ppl to come in at their own-risk.
Right now if they change it so anti-city aren't allowed and it stays a safezone there is no hope of ever going there since you cant pull out your weapon to fight the Copbots:rolleyes:

Disturbed021
01-10-03, 19:08
Originally posted by Mattimeo
My last problem is, what about factions that anti-city are neutral to? what if I want to join them? if I'm banned from the city and their HQ is in Viarosso 2, I'm never going to make it to join it.

Thats a damn good point!

I would assume they would have to put in a NPC out in the wastes that could help you switch factions (I think it used to be that way).
More even, getting your symp up would be difficult as well unless they have similiar sewers and what not in DoY so you can run Kill 5 Sewer Rats missions etc...

Lucjan
01-10-03, 19:09
I wish MB and TG had 5 cabs...they have only level-1 appartments with 3 cabs. TH's level-1 appartment has also 3 cabs, but at least you can get a level-2 appartment in TH with 5 cabs.

The next best thing you can do is moving to Pepper Park, the small appartment has 7 cabs while the big one and the sleazy have onyl 4 cabs.

aelfkins
01-10-03, 21:22
Does anyone know if you can buy OZ apt, like the crahn get at start up. My Tangent monk is changing to Crahn and would like an apartmet he wont get killed coming out of.

:lol:

Progenitor
01-10-03, 21:31
Originally posted by aelfkins
Does anyone know if you can buy OZ apt, like the crahn get at start up. My Tangent monk is changing to Crahn and would like an apartmet he wont get killed coming out of.

:lol:

Yes you can.

You have to buy them from the Black Dragon dealer in the BD HQ.

They go for around 65k-ish give or take a few K.

EDIT: before you go Crahn, you might as well switch over to DRE and get the outzone storage epic as well - it comes in handy.

-p

Shadow Dancer
01-10-03, 21:53
For BD, TSU, CRAHN noobs I think KK shuold revamp the sewer system.

It should have several intricate layers with increasingly powerful mobs.

mdares
01-10-03, 21:54
yeah i bought 10 tg apts... so now i spend most of my time running between apts tryign to find out where my shite is... curse my 3 pz lvl3 apts (30 cabs) :(

LVirus
02-10-03, 14:15
So being a TG I can buy PEPPERPARK apartments and be there without get shotted by copbots? If thats deal, I'm so going to buy lvl1 apts with 8 cabs today and hook my stuff there instead of plaza1.

Lucjan
02-10-03, 14:56
Originally posted by LVirus
So being a TG I can buy PEPPERPARK apartments and be there without get shotted by copbots? If thats deal, I'm so going to buy lvl1 apts with 8 cabs today and hook my stuff there instead of plaza1.

The starter app for TS runners has 8 cabs - it is the clan app.
The ones you can buy are:
small - 7 cabs
big - 4 cabs
sleazy - 4 cabs

The big one is the same as the starter app, just with half the cabs :/

LVirus
02-10-03, 15:37
Still no clear answer that being a TG allows me to use PEPPERPARK apartments?

athon
02-10-03, 16:47
Originally posted by LVirus
Still no clear answer that being a TG allows me to use PEPPERPARK apartments?

Virtually everything here is speculation. The only thing we know for certain is that KK have said that anti-city factions will be banned from the city once DoY comes out. They haven't said exactly when it will happen or whether you'll be able to access OZ / PP.

Athon Solo