PDA

View Full Version : Possible Solution to bugged Hackscreen [ENG / GER]

dev/null
30-09-03, 13:53
I found a possible solution to scrambled hackscreens. If any parts of the hackscreen don't show as they are supposed to check your setting (F11 key ingame). Check the position of the Misc Texture Details slider. I got a correct hackscreen by pulling it at least 75% to the right (to max) - maybe you need to set it to 100%. The setting might be dependent on your hardware. Misc Texture Detail is the only setting that did affect the hackscreen quality for me. Don't forget to restart Neocron after changing the settings since the new setting will be applied after restart only.

---------------

Ich habe moeglicherweise eine Loesung fuer verbuggte Hackscreens gefunden. Falls irgendwelche Teile des Screens nicht so aussehen, wie sie aussehen sollten, ueberprueft eure Einstellungen (F11 Taste im Spiel druecken). Ueberprueft die Position des Misc Texture Detail Reglers. Bei mir wurde der Hackscreen korrekt dargestellt, wenn ich den Regler auf mindestens 75% nach rechts (also zum Maximum) gestellt hatte - eventuell muesst ihr den Regler auch auf 100% stellen. Die Einstellungen koennten hardwareabhaengig sein. Misc Texture Detail ist der einzige Regler, der bei mir Einfluss auf die Darstellung des Hackscreens hatte. Nach dem Einstellen der Aenderungen muesst ihr Neocron neu starten, da die Aenderungen erst nach einem Neustart uebernommen werden.

dev/null

mdares
30-09-03, 22:15
for me (before the current patches) the screen would get corrupted with high sky detail; now its fine. just another variation on the same problem i guess.