PDA

View Full Version : Its not an advertisement so open it back up. It can't be

Jakobe~Ezthrel
30-09-03, 09:15
Its the stupidest damn thing I have ever seen. I'd hope none of the REGISTERED neocron players who can actually post about this.
Would be stupid enough to actually buy it.

Considering all it is, is a big rubberband that shoots balls or something lame.

So basically you don't want me to post links to other websites? Or is it because it has the word TV and a price tag on the site?
What actually constitutes as me posting an advertisement?
I mean posting a picture of my dog would be, advertisement in that case. If I had a dog, I would advertise it as a point. But alas I have no dog to PIMP out like that. Well it could be considered advertisement if I posted it in the community talk(english) and it wasn't related to Neocron in any way..... Yea.

Richard Slade
30-09-03, 09:17
Relax. It was probably closed cuz that seems to be the most gay thing ever
"ToyOnTV"? Wtf?!
Where's the Toy on the TV? I just see some ghey thingy that lobs balls....

Nexxy
30-09-03, 09:18
Originally posted by Jakobe~Ezthrel
Considering all it is, is a big rubberband that shoots balls or something lame.

but that sounds fun o_O

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 09:21
It's a link to a product... thats bringing them potential customers :lol: thats why its advertisement...

Richard Slade
30-09-03, 09:24
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
It's a link to a product... thats bringing them potential customers :lol: thats why its advertisement...

POTENTIAL?! You think I'd buy that shit?!
BAH!
*closes his payment*:angel:

Jakobe~Ezthrel
30-09-03, 09:26
Damn. I feel cheap being a slave to corporate america like that. I am sorry I didn't know what I was doing. Please forgive my ignorant ways!

Gotterdammerung
30-09-03, 09:32
Try a different title next time and don't reopen a closed thread. If you have a question about why a thread was closed PM me first

closed