PDA

View Full Version : New weapons!

Benjie
30-09-03, 09:14
Tangent Plasma Wave MKII
Req 60 str
Impossible to cap Aim and Damage without Kamikazi.

N.E.X.T. Space teck. Rocket Launcher (req 60 str)
Req 60 str
Impossible to cap Damage without Kamikazi.

Crahn Exodus Fire barrel
Req 60 Psi 60 PPU
Impossible to cap damage without kamikazi

Crahn Exodus Poison Lance
Req 60 Psi 60 PPU

A&W Colt Proffesional
Req 60 dex,
Impossible to cap Damage and ROF without Kamikazi

A&W Gurilla Automatic Pistol
req 60 dex,
Impossible to cap ROF without Kamikazi

Gurrilla Automatic pistol would have fucking insane ROF with kami
A%W Colt Proffesional would do fucking inane damage with Kami
Plasma Wave MK II would be the best long range tank weapon with good damge and long range. only good with a Kami.
The Rocket Launcher would be stupidly insane High Damage, but be carefull of the area with your kami in!

bla bla bla fill in the rest yourself.
Come up with your own ideas for rifles and melee weapons in this thread.

JustIn_Case
30-09-03, 09:18
Originally posted by Benjie
[b][b]Crahn Exodus Fire barrel
Req 60 Psi 60 PPU

Crahn Exodus Poison Lance
Req 60 Psi 60 PPU

You ment APU right? (not PPU)

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 09:18
Why does a fire barrel need PPU ?!?

Benjie
30-09-03, 09:20
PPU means APU when I am tired okay? ;)

Richard Slade
30-09-03, 09:27
Then what does Drom sex mean to you?

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 09:29
Originally posted by Richard Slade
Then what does Drom sex mean to you?

means spam to me o_O

anyway, benjie, if they can only be capped with a kami.... how does that work with such low req's o_O

JustIn_Case
30-09-03, 09:32
Defensive/Agressive DronePets

A set of defensive and agressive drones. They launches like
an SoulCluster and follows the runner until they die or gets deaktiveated.

The agressive drone attacks any target that the runner
clicks on while drone is launched. Only the targetet runner/mob
gets attacked (no stupid SoulCluster AI).

The defensive drone returns fire on any attacker. It attacks the attacker only, leaves other "enemies" alone. The defensive drone offcourse comes as an Kamikaze version aswell.

Benjie
30-09-03, 09:35
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
means spam to me o_O

anyway, benjie, if they can only be capped with a kami.... how does that work with such low req's o_O
Like I said I am tired. Ok higher reqs, it really itsn't about the requirements. It's about utilising kami chips and utilising lesser used weapons. (cepy automatic pistol coz loads of peeps use libby)

Lanigav
30-09-03, 09:36
anyway, benjie, if they can only be capped with a kami.... how does that work with such low req's

Yeah, I'm curious about that as well. One would also assume they're not all that damaging as a result of their low requirements as well.

Archeus
30-09-03, 09:40
how about for PPU

"Spirit of the Drom". - turns the PPU into a Drom. they move at x2 speed and more resistant to heat/x-ray. Can't cast other spells though.

switchback
30-09-03, 13:41
have you just ruined another surprise, not that im complaining i like the thought of new tank weapons, but im sure i remember someone writing about their surprises being ruined

switchback
30-09-03, 13:42
i just realised you might have just made these up, d'oh,

/me slaps himself over and over again

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 13:44
/me slaps switchback with the edit button and screams ''USE IT IN FUTURE! DOUBLE POSTS ARE BAD HMMKAY!''

Original monk
30-09-03, 13:54
I cant think off any new stuff directly but i will post some off my previous polls wich can maybe give ya some new idea's. Few off the things in the polls are allready ingame, i start with the oldest one and then go down to the newer ones (new= some months ago :p)

tha poll 1 (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44928)

tha poll 2 (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61411)

tha poll 3 (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61406)

tha poll 4 (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70898)

a next poll is comming to you soon, as soon as i have a good view on all the new rarez stuff :angel:

PsiCorps
01-10-03, 00:25
Pocketknife - 50 str, 70 melee, Nice RoF also can be used to skin rats for meat, and tree's for wood :p

Ion Disruptor, 90 str 80 hc 60 TC Like a plasma but blue pulse laser stlye,

Elemental Unite: Makes a sort of land walking soulcluster, Apu spell, 80 psi 60 Apu, Depending on where you use it, depends on what element. Ie, Raining = water, Canyon - Fire, Etc,

these are lame idea's but hey

KidWithStick
01-10-03, 00:30
that would actually give a point into having kami chips....

greploco
01-10-03, 02:05
na, kamis are already having a drastic effect, let that play out first?

athon
01-10-03, 10:14
IMO what this game needs is for less focus on new weapons and much more focus on better developing storylines. When was the last event you can remember? Too long ago imo.

One of the reasons I don't think that many people role play is that they don't feel this is a role play game because there are no events and other than the Neocronicle, no storyline anymore.

More storyline and more events please.

Athon Solo

Original monk
01-10-03, 10:50
Originally posted by athon
IMO what this game needs is for less focus on new weapons and much more focus on better developing storylines. When was the last event you can remember? Too long ago imo.

One of the reasons I don't think that many people role play is that they don't feel this is a role play game because there are no events and other than the Neocronicle, no storyline anymore.

More storyline and more events please.

Athon Solo

and yeah still also new weapons and new mobs :P this game is a few years old now, most people killed every mob by now 90 times :) the regant mutants,MC5 and the kamisoldiers are very nice for starters i say, only not everyone can hunt em :/. (especially the DOY bots wich are situated in jhonny5 area). so also make some mobs that drop valuable loot and place em in TT area :P or around techhaven or MB or so ...

@psicorps i like the ion disruptor, especially the blue intremitent pulsewave :P and yeah i also want crawling soulclusters, wich roll around you and attacking every factionenemy :P or sumthing liek that :-)

Omnituens
01-10-03, 10:55
Originally posted by PsiCorps
Ion Disruptor, 90 str 80 hc 60 TC Like a plasma but blue pulse laser stlye

*cough* Endless Ages *cough*

i like the idea of having weapons that have a req on the them making you HAVE to use a Kami chip.