PDA

View Full Version : biggest SATURN Tanget Clans

8ball(saturn)
30-09-03, 04:43
What is the biggest Tanget Tech Clans on Saturn?

Morrow36
30-09-03, 04:43
probly templars

TheDuckMan
30-09-03, 04:50
Ya I am gonna go with morrow on that one. Templars are pretty big. There is another clan called KAIWII or something that is gettin involved to. But as for CA.... Swift Justice all they way :D

8ball(saturn)
30-09-03, 04:50
what is full name

and full names of other big tt clans

TheDuckMan
30-09-03, 05:00
Why dont you just go City Admin and join us in the fight? :lol:

gonna type extra so you know this isnt spam... wonder if it'll work. Wonder what they count as spam? :wtf:

8ball(saturn)
30-09-03, 05:28
i want to but i dont like Reza :) I like CA accept reza :) i might tho, i like ur clan

so Kawaii is an option for CA

what are some other big TT clans?

Richard Slade
30-09-03, 09:15
Bah! Ducky SJ was DAMN gay last OP fight u know
And I still don't get this inferno/SJ thingy.

[edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming]

Fafhrd
30-09-03, 09:27
Originally posted by 8ball(saturn)
What is the biggest Tanget Tech Clans on Saturn?

Why are you asking?

The one with the most members would be Templars but there is XTC, Catholic Schoolgirls, KAIWII (or so) and After Dark as well

(Foobar, member of After Dark)

Mankind
30-09-03, 09:30
No After Dark isn't as big as Templars. After Dark only recruits people they need while Templars recruits anyone of any level and class. Templars are more of your "family" clan. Still surprised that they have many OPs :)

Fafhrd
30-09-03, 09:50
Originally posted by Mankind
No After Dark isn't as big as Templars. After Dark only recruits people they need ...

How do you know we're recruiting :angel: ?

Parker
30-09-03, 09:50
Actually - Templars does *not* recruit anybody of any class or any level. (at least when I've been involved in recruiting we haven't). We are a family though - in that we try to only recruit people who we think about going to work with us (and I can't imagine the point of any other type of clan - but that's just me)

We're the largest mainly because we merged with NCCC who were another large TT clan.

John

Rizzy
30-09-03, 09:54
Thats odd parker, one of my ex tangent alts was once offered a place in templars whilst just walking through plaza 2

Mankind
30-09-03, 10:04
Originally posted by Fafhrd
How do you know we're recruiting :angel: ?

Like I said After Dark recruits only people they need. Obviously you guys don't need anyone right now, so thus you aren't recruiting...

Parker
30-09-03, 10:07
Rizzy

Probably - we felt we had to grow very fast due to the changes in GR rules and the need to actually hold ops. I would say that if I was recruting then I'd usually chat to the guy and see him around the usual hunting spots etc.

Anyway - i just checked the citycom - we're the largest clan on saturn now - but if you look at the names - i think we should boot 40 or so names as being inactive. (which would make us the same size as ND). Personally - I'd rather be slightly smaller than what we are now - if only so we know each other better & the whole recent business with our clan bank also made us paranoid.

John

Rizzy
30-09-03, 10:09
lol, we have inactives too, you are much bigger then we ever were.

Parker
30-09-03, 10:12
Yes we are - but not by much I think. I've just wrote an email asking for some of the inactives to be kicked.

JP.

JustIn_Case
30-09-03, 10:18
Hm, cant find this KAIWII clan on Saturn. checked all clans starting with K.

Excesssion (my monkey) is looking for an Tangent Clan, and i can tell you Templars do not reqruite all they can get hold of. I asked if i could join, but they dont reqruite atm :(.

XTC seems to be a bit inactive (on my playing hours atleast).

Mankind
30-09-03, 10:31
Yeah I couldnt find them either, but I did find 2 more TG clans that I've never seen before that seem to have 30+ members.

Lorcin
30-09-03, 10:59
@Justin Case

Not sure what your hours are but XTC is definatley active throught the day and evening here in the UK - I think we also hold the record for a TT clan holding an op atm after we held Simmons for 8 days straight.

Minks

Rizzy
30-09-03, 11:04
8 whole days ? Wow, can we get a trophy here for XTC?

DigestiveBiscui
30-09-03, 11:06
Originally posted by Rizzy
8 whole days ? Wow, can we get a trophy here for XTC?

8 days, they deserve one of they are hostile to FA :p

usually u have to hack your ops back from them the morning you wake up, because they took them overnight...again

Morrow36
30-09-03, 14:24
and i still don't get the sj, inferno thing

we are inferno, the holder of the inferno clan's key, whom i know personally has left nc so there was no way of obtaining leadership or the key for the clan, so we recreated inferno with a different name, and most followed us, we are doing things right this time, i'm the leader of SJ, selendor second in command, and ducky is kind of the ..... secretary? (j/k) :)

Thundra
30-09-03, 14:31
im one of leaders of catholic school girls (yes my bannar is really really old now)

thx for mentioning our clan but were not big. not big at all theres only a few of us and unfortunatly we dont recruit as we are friends who have played together for a long time and work best as a team liek that. we are one of the active clans in PVP tho which i think is what people might be gettin confused with.

the main TT clans for PVP are

Templers
After Dark
XTC
KAWAII
and us (CSG) of course

there are other clans out there that i think generaly stick to mob hunting and things instead i guess. obviusly some other people form other clans show up now and then but these are the main ones.

Stigmata
30-09-03, 14:42
No After Dark isn't as big as Templars. After Dark only recruits people they need while Templars recruits anyone of any level and class. Templars are more of your "family" clan. Still surprised that they have many OPs

definetely agree with this Templars will take anyone, i have been asked numerous times by people running past me if i would to join, (on an alt ofc)

Not sure what your hours are but XTC is definatley active throught the day and evening here in the UK - I think we also hold the record for a TT clan holding an op atm after we held Simmons for 8 days straight.

Woot, hahaha nearly fell off my chair when i read that.

I hadn't actually realised no body in TG was actually attacking these OP's or they would have been taken long ago.

perhaps i will try to rally some people to take them off you tonight i think 2 more people will suffice.

Cya later, also try to muster up a decent force i dont want to waste my time

Andy

BeaNo
30-09-03, 14:47
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
8 days, they deserve one of they are hostile to FA :p

usually u have to hack your ops back from them the morning you wake up, because they took them overnight...again

Thats to true Biccy ;)

Seems FA have realised how pathetic that was so are now paying CM (Titans) to do it for them :p

ichinin
30-09-03, 14:56
I dont think Templars will recruit just anyone anymore; explanation: "Kamino".

I'm a member of a T.T. clan on saturn but only me and 2 others were online.. and now the other 2 have left, so i'm totally alone even though there are 17 members left :oP

Chaplin
30-09-03, 15:30
Originally posted by BeaNo
Seems FA have realised how pathetic that was so are now paying CM (Titans) to do it for them :p

Which would be ... ROLEPLAY !
How DARE they actually hiring mercenaries... o_O

iainy13
30-09-03, 15:56
well i think templers used to recruit anyone but due to recent events i think they will be a little more carefull now. Remember through n00bs lvl 2. Also templers got quit abit of inactive. Think its 20-40. Cant remember. Also how many tags r the titans at :)

zonk
30-09-03, 15:59
We just kicked all our inactives, we share #1 place of biggest clans with new dawn now @ 108 characters.

The lcuk of a bug :)
Th ppl who didnt play after newest buggy patchs still have a non-zero Faction sympathy. The ppl who did play after the patch have 0 faction sympathy.

Zonk
Templar Pelgrim

Sigma
30-09-03, 16:20
Originally posted by JustIn_Case
Hm, cant find this KAIWII clan on Saturn. checked all clans starting with K.

not K, search for SUPER HENTAI ROBOTS

Originally posted by Lorcin
...I think we also hold the record for a TT clan holding an op atm after we held Simmons for 8 days straight.

as long as we don't get bored hack simmons kill u a few times and leave so u can hack it back when we are all off :rolleyes: :D

slaughteruall
30-09-03, 18:59
Yes i would agree that templars is the most active TT clan as far as PvP goes. And since it was asked and never answered our full name is "Order of the Templar". Not sure how many tags Titans have they have been doing alot of noob ganking in the celars and what not. Probally most of there tags are from 20/30 char. It's always fun when your out lvling and a group of 10 or so come in and gank you. But i'm not complaining at all it's fun just fixing my SL after i take a few of them out is what hurts me. After one fight i went down to -28 heh that took some serious missons to get that back up.

Slaughter

Sigma
30-09-03, 19:06
Originally posted by slaughteruall
Yes i would agree that templars is the most active TT clan as far as PvP goes. And since it was asked and never answered our full name is "Order of the Templar". Not sure how many tags Titans have they have been doing alot of noob ganking in the celars and what not. Probally most of there tags are from 20/30 char. It's always fun when your out lvling and a group of 10 or so come in and gank you. But i'm not complaining at all it's fun just fixing my SL after i take a few of them out is what hurts me. After one fight i went down to -28 heh that took some serious missons to get that back up.

Slaughter

the funny part with that agreement is...

that TITANS get most of ur tags from us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

slaughteruall
30-09-03, 19:31
that TITANS get most of ur tags from us

And since i dont reconize any of your names. What clan is this? I'm at work and didn't get much sleep last night.

Slaughter

Devils Grace
30-09-03, 19:35
u looking for a clan

i can tell why

no one wants u

u are the worse PE i ever seen

ROFL, u really are, those that u can only pk are the low lvls, and i know this kuz u pk mine a few times so i log ma higher one and went there just to see if u attack him ( i didnt attack u) and u didnt do nottin, besides walk away and looking around, tho they were the same faction..........Chic...

LOL

O_o there goes 3 day ban for me

$tormbringer
30-09-03, 19:44
And since i dont reconize any of your names. What clan is this? I'm at work and didn't get much sleep last night.

Slaughter

u dont read signatures do u?

Sigma
30-09-03, 21:52

Slaughter

STFU

slaughteruall
30-09-03, 21:58
u dont read signatures do u?

Can you read? I asked who he was since i didn't reconize any of the names. As in character names.

EDIT: Just noticed what it said. i did say i didn't sleep much last night. And yes i'm still at work. Some of us work 12 hour shifts.

Slaughter

Nidhogg
30-09-03, 22:11
First and only warning on this thread. Keep it civil.

N

Eledhbrant
30-09-03, 22:23
Slaughter got it slightly wrong, but typing %%order%% in the clan search will bring up our clan, Order of Templars.

As for Sigma, fine if you guys got our tags, we got plenty of yours too :D Fun fights.

Sad that Titans are getting them from you though, must be hard for them to muster up 12 people to gank 2/3 in the graves (btw you didnt get ME that time Titans :D)

We also have a collection of Titan tags, maybe we should start handing them to our suspect employer of Titans just to annoy him :P

Chaplin
30-09-03, 23:02
Originally posted by Sigma
that TITANS get most of ur tags from us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What makes are person speak out such blatant lies? If you want to ruin our business.. it wont work this way, find another.

Just in case you insist on this being true, I'm looking forward to your PM with the name of the titan member who got the tags from who please?

Sigma
30-09-03, 23:02
slightly OT, but have to mention it anyway ^^

Eled (mind me if i call u eled? ur name is a "little" difficult to type or spell ^^) i have to admit that u, sir, are one of those PPUs i hate to play against >_< (no offense)

but the only way to kill u little bugger (^^) is to either hit u with 20 peeps constantly for 5 mins >_<

or

anti-shielding u and laying the smack down on u with at least 2 APU

kudos to u for being a freaking badass PPU (i'm not the only one from STFU who thinks that way ^^)

P.S.: and plz keep it civil guys, don't want to feel "t3h h4mm3r" , No sir definitaly not >_<

@CHAPLIN: ask TITAN about his "deal" with xXx3 ^^

slaughteruall
30-09-03, 23:16
Sorry about that guys just a rough day at work and what not. Only 1.5 hours to go.

Eled (mind me if i call u eled?

Dont worry i call him eled also. And yes i still cant spell his name either. I need to take pointers from Eled for my PPU also. I also need to LOM out my hack i guess.

Slaughter

EDIT: I've tried trying to take eled down solo (with a PPU to rezz just incase) almost got him a few times but it's that darn para shock lets him get away from me :D

Whiety Bulger
30-09-03, 23:19
Most of the people in big clans are filler. New Dawn as of late( i may be wrong) seems to have less people online

Sigma
30-09-03, 23:19
i would keep hacking, its nice as ppu to have either hack or imp (one of ours has both)

i don't think psu is THAT important for ppus because we have only 1 ppu who got everything into psu and he's neither better nor worse then the others (well at least i couldn't tell a difference ^^)

@j00edit^^: yea its SO frustrating, all most got him, then para and heal and back to full HP >_< makes me want to crush my keyboard sometimes >_< ^^

Rizzy
30-09-03, 23:25
Most of the people in big clans are filler. New Dawn as of late( i may be wrong) seems to have less people online

Actually its just perking up a bit now, we had 15 people on teamspeak tonite for an op war anf abouta nother 5 off of it.

Strathus
30-09-03, 23:28
Originally posted by Sigma

kudos to u for being a freaking badass PPU (i'm not the only one from STFU who thinks that way ^^)

still a bit OT but who cares

Im only a little tank (tank have a less impact on fights than they used to habe) but i have been in some fights so im not what u can call a noob.
I have to agree with Sigma that ur very hard to kill
other tangents though seem to lack some teamwork so we usually win (unless they have more manpower available)

just my 2 cents or whatever ppl say =)

Strath

Whiety Bulger
01-10-03, 00:01
Originally posted by Rizzy
Actually its just perking up a bit now, we had 15 people on teamspeak tonite for an op war anf abouta nother 5 off of it.

It is just the faction chat is silent(whitch might be due to a patch note that i missed) i remember always fighting at OP wars with you but now TG as a whole seems to be dead silent. Whitch is sad becuase we all like seeing CMA suffer :)

8ball(saturn)
01-10-03, 00:07
well im up for grabs to anyone who wants me :) 48/60 come get me lol :angel:

Whiety Bulger
01-10-03, 00:15
Hehe ya i got 2 chars on saturn Melkon /43 tank and WTF Repairman /20 Constr/repper/vec driver with APC both TG and clanless

PsiCorps
01-10-03, 00:19
any nccc remember when ND first formed? a good 30-40 people turned up :) those were the days.

Ive had members in XTC/Templars ask my alts to join, respectivlly i didnt join, like some newbs (yes we know who you are)

slaughteruall
01-10-03, 01:29
any nccc remember when ND first formed? a good 30-40 people turned up those were the days.

Yeah man who doesn't remember those days. That was a blast back then. Once everyone on both sides started going inactive that is when it started to suffer.

Slaughter

OT: Back from work let the good times roll.

GambitFlame
01-10-03, 01:46
Originally posted by Chaplin
Which would be ... ROLEPLAY !
How DARE they actually hiring mercenaries... o_O

LMAO

Nah when you have 5 factions against you at once cos Tangent couldnt fight a few TG and FA by themselves (seem to remember one op war when it was 5 factions vs 12 FA and TG, my how tough that was for the attacking force) wtf else you gonna do, cry about it?? nah RP hire some mercs whup your ass and you go cry :p

kthxbai

Eledhbrant
01-10-03, 01:47
@Sigma, thanks for that, nice to know I'm a bugger to kill, must be doing something right :D

About ND starting, I was noob then, all I remember is I never saw NAT or MiG tags outside TT HQ anymore heh.

Scikar
01-10-03, 01:56
I actually had more fun in MiG, with Jewish, Vila, Jerome, and Algeria Touchshriek. ND has finally reached the same level I had there, in fact taken it further, but OP fights aren't so good any more. :(

And don't let the ND member count fool you, after my mate left and gave me his account, I have 8 chars to buff up the numbers. :)

ToxXxiC
02-10-03, 00:48
ROFL....i didnt get only one Tag from a STFU.
I am the Player who collect the Tags. And i am the Player who give it to the Clan which have hired us.

Dream your dreams in your Bed but not here in the Forum.

ROFL

Ultima
02-10-03, 01:07
Tangent is a great faction to join or be a part of. We are far from a dead faction, we have a cool history and are not so big that you can't make a name for yourself.

Biggest clan in Tangent... this is a tricky one, I was the clan key holder (alongside my mama moon) of the True Family clan, about 6 months ago/maybe alittle earlier we were the biggest Tangent Clan.

Me and my RL brother left the game for an extended holiday, we have now returned and rebult the TF clan. We now currently have only 4 major players (about 2 or 3 part timers also) but you look at our member list and u will see 20 or 30 members. This goes to show that having a high member list does not mean a high player list!

-=T:F=- True Family is now C:S:G - The Catholic School Girls

We are not recruiting and never will unless under extreme trustable circumstances, however we are constantly looking to support and build relationships with the fellow major TT clans.

This is what makes a good TT clan, and I do class my clan to be one of the best, just not one of the biggest, as that to me just describes corruption.