PDA

View Full Version : Its CLinically proven

Roc-a-fella
30-09-03, 03:10
NC is a drug, this has been proven that 3/4 people wouldnt be able to quit playing/thinking about NC,

Call now for a order form **NEW** NC PATCH*

EASY

***INSTRUCTIONS***

PLACE ON ARM, REMOVE AND PUT NEW PATCH ON EVERY DAY, THIS WILL SLOWLY DECREASE YOUR URGES TO PLAY NEOCRON'TM'

**Doctors breaking it down into science and mathmatics**

The Neocron, "game" seeps slowly into your brain at your first levels, then peopel figure they want to cap out their charecters
"oh i will see how being capped is"

the charecter caps, then posts on forums "being capped sucks im going to quit"

the charecter "claims" to quit but then create's a new charecter leveling him also and playing NC 'undercover'

Then the twitching begins......:lol:

:cool:

Drexel
30-09-03, 05:18
Noone replying becauce youve scared them with the truth.

Gotta go, i need a fix. :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
30-09-03, 05:30
Originally posted by Drexel
Noone replying becauce youve scared them with the truth.

Gotta go, i need a fix. :rolleyes:

:lol:

haha now htat was funny

nonamebrandeggs
30-09-03, 05:44
Fuck that, pick up a copy of Freespace.

Whitestuff
30-09-03, 06:01
This is soooo F*ing right. I should be doing my German HW now but.... I can't..... stop. Must get ..... monk PA . . . . LVL 2. . . GAhaahahahah!

*runs to take my "drugs" (ie- neo neo neo neo neo......)

QuantumDelta
30-09-03, 06:02
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Fuck that, pick up a copy of Freespace.
YESS MORE CONVERTS!!!!!!!

SirSensi
30-09-03, 06:12
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
NC is a drug, this has been proven that 3/4 people wouldnt be able to quit playing/thinking about NC,

Call now for a order form **NEW** NC PATCH*

EASY

***INSTRUCTIONS***

PLACE ON ARM, REMOVE AND PUT NEW PATCH ON EVERY DAY, THIS WILL SLOWLY DECREASE YOUR URGES TO PLAY NEOCRON'TM'

**Doctors breaking it down into science and mathmatics**

The Neocron, "game" seeps slowly into your brain at your first levels, then peopel figure they want to cap out their charecters
"oh i will see how being capped is"

the charecter caps, then posts on forums "being capped sucks im going to quit"

the charecter "claims" to quit but then create's a new charecter leveling him also and playing NC 'undercover'

Then the twitching begins......:lol:

:cool:

Damn it!!!!
A Neo-Addict that cannot get his/her daily NC Fix, is almost as bad as a "crack-head" that hasn't had 'crack' in the same amount of time...:rolleyes:

Fick!!!!! I need to get my NC!!!! Im going Insane...
whoa! head rush... wait...one more... :D Okay, good to go for another spin:lol:

SirSensi

Shujin
30-09-03, 06:23
its fuckin true is adictive as fuck,

i declared i was quittin till doy, then was watchin tv, suddenly thought hmm ima go hunt some kamis

5 secs later i was runnin around wastelands ;/

and jus realized wtf jus happend

[SP]Ostrich
30-09-03, 06:27
yeah.... longest i been away from this game was 3 weeks, between beta and retail :D... yes i know i should quit but i dont >_<

Shujin
30-09-03, 06:29
u shoulda seen how crazy i went when my acc expired and i didnt have a cc at the time

i was like >;O AHHHHHHHHHHHH
cuz my parents cut up all theres cuz they hate em & my brother was waitin on his new one cuz his old one had high interest

so i was goin nuts, but finally found a old american express of my dads ( and it didnt fuckin work cuz worldpay dont accept it! ) then found a mastercard of my moms

LVirus
30-09-03, 08:18
It's easy to quit Neocron. I just delete chars, uninstall it and change game (to other similar addictive game :rolleyes: ). I have had like 3-5month perioids when I didn't even feel like playing but because there is certain friends around me who are addicted they keep dragging me again to play and well, one night, I get rush feeling "OMG, I'm so gonna pwnz hurlers @ OZ4" and bam, I copy Neocron from my friend (100mb LAN) and find myself again addicted. Luckily to my constant rerollin, I got 2 accounts now .. so 2 chars in Pluto :p

Agent L
30-09-03, 15:14
*cough*
Hello. My name is Simon and I'm playing Neocron for about 18 months.

! I did it !

nonamebrandeggs
30-09-03, 15:17
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
YESS MORE CONVERTS!!!!!!!

Lol QD, me AND Alex, cracky, Pete are all playing now :D. Even thought I gave up on them the first time we MPed (Er, the only time for now) cuz they kept shooting me. Bah, but oh well kickass game, SP and MP rocks.

G.0.D.
30-09-03, 15:36
link u fool!

^not^ playing Neocron killed my inner child

QuantumDelta
30-09-03, 17:54
You guys are gonna have to hook up with me on FS2 MP sometime ;p

BlackDove
30-09-03, 18:11
www.freespace2.com

Oh and this thread is so gone from the main topic.