PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Runtime Error - Your Friend!

Valmur
30-09-03, 02:17
Warning/Achtung: This post includes sad/tragedic content which may violate the mind of an emotionally fragile person.

Have you ever thought that Fatal Runtime-errors could have been made on purpose.

Aha! That's it.

A guy named, let's say "gorge" for example, plays a game, 24/7/365+UTMT (Useless to mention-time).
Literally all the time.
After a few weeks you read about gorge's sad story. He didn't make it, he couldn't stand up to eat, clean, walk, bathroom... He just sat playing "The Ultimate-Game-Without Fatal Runtime Errors".
One night gorge was happily ganking Warflies and Sewer Bots and he felt lack of oxygen in his lumbs. He ignored it and continued to the Bilitary Case to gank some Splurter Two-eyes. Then it happened again, he couldn't breathe. This time was fatal. Not runtime error, though. It was the sad end of our gorge's story.

Now what do we learn? Every game needs crashes to annoy people, it keeps you away from continous monitor watching. When you get enough of Fatal Runtime Errors you'll get pissed off and go eat something. Then you come back much more fresh than before.

Join me, FRE:s keep us alive!

---

To be honest, I don't even get those errors 8|
I have enough Willpower (I LoMed to get it) to eat and do my daily stuff! Try it.

flyjedi
30-09-03, 02:19
hahahahahahaha thats great

somehow i don't think they are intentional though

Valmur
30-09-03, 02:21
Hey, you'll never know, eh ;)?

Mankind
30-09-03, 02:24
Your sig is 100 pixels too much :)

Valmur
30-09-03, 02:28
Mankind, it's very, very nice to get that information from every single person on this planet. Thanks mankind! I corrected my mistake ^^